Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)

The next installment of Bakugan Hyperspace! Even more action packed and thrilling than the prequel!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I think I may know where the Brawlers are hiding...

Go down 
+3
Guest16
Professor Clay
Mylene
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mylene
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Mylene

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
I think I may know where the Brawlers are hiding... Left_bar_bleue3000/1000000I think I may know where the Brawlers are hiding... Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
I think I may know where the Brawlers are hiding... Pbucket456/500I think I may know where the Brawlers are hiding... DpGFogC  (456/500)

I think I may know where the Brawlers are hiding... Empty
PostSubject: I think I may know where the Brawlers are hiding...   I think I may know where the Brawlers are hiding... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 9:38 pm

King Zenoheld, very recently I had a very exclusive conversation with Baron, one you won't find in the chatbox archives. Included in it was potentially the revelation of his whereabouts with Dan and the others. He says that they're located on the Planetoid region, where Masquerade and Spectra squared off some time ago.

I theorize that with our efforts focused on that specific area, we should be able to locate the Brawlers with our improved tracking system. Now, keep in mind that this information came from Baron. He isn't likely to be good at keeping their little secret, and unless they've stored him in a cage or similar facility, then there's no way they can keep their location a secret from him. As I'm sure you all know, out of the entire Resistance, Baron is the most dimwitted. His stupidity is real, trust me, I can tell.

So, how will we tackle this new objective, sire? Shall I lock the scanner's position onto the Planetoid's coordinates?
Back to top Go down
Professor Clay
NEW VESTROIA SCIENTIST
Professor Clay

PostSubject: Re: I think I may know where the Brawlers are hiding...   I think I may know where the Brawlers are hiding... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 7:25 pm

Mylene wrote:
King Zenoheld, very recently I had a very exclusive conversation with Baron, one you won't find in the chatbox archives. Included in it was potentially the revelation of his whereabouts with Dan and the others. He says that they're located on the Planetoid region, where Masquerade and Spectra squared off some time ago.

I theorize that with our efforts focused on that specific area, we should be able to locate the Brawlers with our improved tracking system. Now, keep in mind that this information came from Baron. He isn't likely to be good at keeping their little secret, and unless they've stored him in a cage or similar facility, then there's no way they can keep their location a secret from him. As I'm sure you all know, out of the entire Resistance, Baron is the most dimwitted. His stupidity is real, trust me, I can tell.

So, how will we tackle this new objective, sire? Shall I lock the scanner's position onto the Planetoid's coordinates?

It seems you've disregarded the first rule of war, Mylene: to never trust the word of the enemy. At any rate, I believe I have the situation under control. They won't be able to hide for long, whether they're somehow taking refuge on the Planetoid, or somewhere else in the vacuum of space. It's only a matter of time now before we find and entrap them.
Back to top Go down
Guest16
LEVEL 9 BRAWLER
Guest16

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
I think I may know where the Brawlers are hiding... Left_bar_bleue0/1000000I think I may know where the Brawlers are hiding... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
I think I may know where the Brawlers are hiding... Pbucket0/500I think I may know where the Brawlers are hiding... DpGFogC  (0/500)

PostSubject: Re: I think I may know where the Brawlers are hiding...   I think I may know where the Brawlers are hiding... Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 6:43 am

Professor Clay wrote:
Mylene wrote:

It seems you've disregarded the first rule of war, Mylene: to never trust the word of the enemy. At any rate, I believe I have the situation under control. They won't be able to hide for long, whether they're somehow taking refuge on the Planetoid, or somewhere else in the vacuum of space. It's only a matter of time now before we find and entrap them.

I grow impatient, Clay. You can't tell me you're the renowned Vestal scientist you are by consuming all of our precious time with your painfully slow research and development. We need results, Clay, and we need them now. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Professor Clay
NEW VESTROIA SCIENTIST
Professor Clay

PostSubject: Re: I think I may know where the Brawlers are hiding...   I think I may know where the Brawlers are hiding... Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 9:38 pm

Hydron wrote:
Professor Clay wrote:
Mylene wrote:

I grow impatient, Clay. You can't tell me you're the renowned Vestal scientist you are by consuming all of our precious time with your painfully slow research and development. We need results, Clay, and we need them now. Rolling Eyes

Well, forgive me for having greater priorities to tend to than a children's website. Rest assured, I'm working around the clock to locate those pesky rats, but it will take some time with so little information to work with. I'm doing my job, now continue with yours before you start blindly accusing me for incompetence in my own field of work.
Back to top Go down
Guest16
LEVEL 9 BRAWLER
Guest16

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
I think I may know where the Brawlers are hiding... Left_bar_bleue0/1000000I think I may know where the Brawlers are hiding... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
I think I may know where the Brawlers are hiding... Pbucket0/500I think I may know where the Brawlers are hiding... DpGFogC  (0/500)

PostSubject: Re: I think I may know where the Brawlers are hiding...   I think I may know where the Brawlers are hiding... Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 9:28 pm

Professor Clay wrote:
Hydron wrote:
Professor Clay wrote:
Mylene wrote:

Well, forgive me for having greater priorities to tend to than a children's website. Rest assured, I'm working around the clock to locate those pesky rats, but it will take some time with so little information to work with. I'm doing my job, now continue with yours before you start blindly accusing me for incompetence in my own field of work.

How can you expect me to gather information when I have zero contact with the Brawlers?! I've been told by my father, King Zenoheld himself, not to associate with them under any circumstances! The only way we could learn anything about the Resistance is if we had an informant infiltrate their headquarters under the guise of a new member. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Mylene
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Mylene

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
I think I may know where the Brawlers are hiding... Left_bar_bleue3000/1000000I think I may know where the Brawlers are hiding... Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
I think I may know where the Brawlers are hiding... Pbucket456/500I think I may know where the Brawlers are hiding... DpGFogC  (456/500)

PostSubject: Re: I think I may know where the Brawlers are hiding...   I think I may know where the Brawlers are hiding... Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 4:25 am

Hydron wrote:

How can you expect me to gather information when I have zero contact with the Brawlers?! I've been told by my father, King Zenoheld himself, not to associate with them under any circumstances! The only way we could learn anything about the Resistance is if we had an informant infiltrate their headquarters under the guise of a new member. Rolling Eyes

Hmph! Rolling Eyes That can easily be arranged. You all know what a stunning actress I can be, and how those sentimentalists can't detect a frenemy even when she's right in front of them. The only one who could genuinely screw this up is Shadow or Lync. And thanks to the flood of new members pouring in, it'll be easy to deceive them into believing that I'm truly a brand new recruit in the brawling world.

With your permission, King Zenoheld, I would like to put Hydron's plan into action as soon as possible. It should help us immensely.
Back to top Go down
Lync
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Lync

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
I think I may know where the Brawlers are hiding... Left_bar_bleue1000/1000000I think I may know where the Brawlers are hiding... Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
I think I may know where the Brawlers are hiding... Pbucket500/500I think I may know where the Brawlers are hiding... DpGFogC  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: I think I may know where the Brawlers are hiding...   I think I may know where the Brawlers are hiding... Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 5:00 am

Mylene wrote:
Hydron wrote:

Hmph! Rolling Eyes That can easily be arranged. You all know what a stunning actress I can be, and how those sentimentalists can't detect a frenemy even when she's right in front of them. The only one who could genuinely screw this up is Shadow or Lync. And thanks to the flood of new members pouring in, it'll be easy to deceive them into believing that I'm truly a brand new recruit in the brawling world.

With your permission, King Zenoheld, I would like to put Hydron's plan into action as soon as possible. It should help us immensely.

this i gotta see! Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz MYLENE PRETENDING TO BE FRIENDS WITH THOSE HACKS!??!?! Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz man popcorn and hot dogs won't be enough for that show!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Lync
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Lync

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
I think I may know where the Brawlers are hiding... Left_bar_bleue1000/1000000I think I may know where the Brawlers are hiding... Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
I think I may know where the Brawlers are hiding... Pbucket500/500I think I may know where the Brawlers are hiding... DpGFogC  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: I think I may know where the Brawlers are hiding...   I think I may know where the Brawlers are hiding... Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 5:10 am

THAT WAS THE MOST FUN I'VE EVER HAD IN MY ENTIRE LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO QUESTION!!!!!! XPPPPPPP

MYLENE JUST GOT UBER PWNED BY DA KING Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Mylene
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Mylene

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: I think I may know where the Brawlers are hiding...   I think I may know where the Brawlers are hiding... Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 8:25 am

Lync wrote:
THAT WAS THE MOST FUN I'VE EVER HAD IN MY ENTIRE LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO QUESTION!!!!!! XPPPPPPP

MYLENE JUST GOT UBER PWNED BY DA KING Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

I'll remember that, Lync... But you're just incredibly lucky I won't hold it against you. Thanks to your foolishness, you've given our new Aquos vixen the perfect reason to side with the Resistance.

Everything is going according to plan. Twisted Evil They've fallen right into my trap, and I've gained access to the Resistance Base. So far so good, but it's nothing we haven't been able to view before. I just need to delve a little deeper...

On that note, I'm done for the night. All this talk about supporting their ally who may wind up homeless is making me sick. That Alice sure is a piece of work... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Guest18
KING OF VESTAL / LEVEL 9 BRAWLER
Guest18

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
I think I may know where the Brawlers are hiding... Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000I think I may know where the Brawlers are hiding... Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: I think I may know where the Brawlers are hiding...   I think I may know where the Brawlers are hiding... Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 11:59 am

Mylene wrote:
Lync wrote:

I'll remember that, Lync... But you're just incredibly lucky I won't hold it against you. Thanks to your foolishness, you've given our new Aquos vixen the perfect reason to side with the Resistance.

Everything is going according to plan. Twisted Evil They've fallen right into my trap, and I've gained access to the Resistance Base. So far so good, but it's nothing we haven't been able to view before. I just need to delve a little deeper...

On that note, I'm done for the night. All this talk about supporting their ally who may wind up homeless is making me sick. That Alice sure is a piece of work... Rolling Eyes

I see you've already enacted this plan without my consent... Fortunately for you, I approve of the idea, regardless. Continue forth with your infiltration and divulge anything and everything you unearth, Mylene.
Back to top Go down
https://bakugannewhyperspace.forummotion.com
Mylene
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Mylene

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: I think I may know where the Brawlers are hiding...   I think I may know where the Brawlers are hiding... Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 11:23 pm

King Zenoheld wrote:
Mylene wrote:
Lync wrote:

I see you've already enacted this plan without my consent... Fortunately for you, I approve of the idea, regardless. Continue forth with your infiltration and divulge anything and everything you unearth, Mylene.

Thank you, your highness. I promise I won't fail.

As of now, I'm going to have to get into brawling with this primitive Level 1 brawling style just to keep up appearances and make it appear as though I'm actually a new brawl-craving member. Lure them into false security, and then I can start to ask the more important questions when the time is right.
Back to top Go down
Professor Clay
NEW VESTROIA SCIENTIST
Professor Clay

PostSubject: Re: I think I may know where the Brawlers are hiding...   I think I may know where the Brawlers are hiding... Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 7:42 pm

I apologize for my lack of contribution to this search. Mark my words, I will develop a way to track them down.
Back to top Go down
Professor Clay
NEW VESTROIA SCIENTIST
Professor Clay

PostSubject: Re: I think I may know where the Brawlers are hiding...   I think I may know where the Brawlers are hiding... Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 7:23 pm

I can't believe I hadn't seen this sooner... The answer's been right in front of us this whole time.... The Aquos Attribute Energy fragment that's been given to me by Spectra's foolish henchman is what we will use to locate the Brawlers, once and for all. The Aquos Energy is the same energy that's being harbored by the Aquos Elfin Bakugan. If Aquos battler "Marucho" is presently with the entire Resistance renegade team, then we will finally detect their secret sanctuary.
Back to top Go down
Professor Clay
NEW VESTROIA SCIENTIST
Professor Clay

PostSubject: Re: I think I may know where the Brawlers are hiding...   I think I may know where the Brawlers are hiding... Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 7:26 pm

I've got a match! After programming the scanners to search for the same Aquos Energy that composes this fragment, I've got a lock on at least one Brawler's location. Marucho is on Earth, currently in the premises of the Marakura household.

You have the information, sire. Now it's your say on how and when to use it.
Back to top Go down
Guest18
Guest18

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
I think I may know where the Brawlers are hiding... Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000I think I may know where the Brawlers are hiding... Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: I think I may know where the Brawlers are hiding...   I think I may know where the Brawlers are hiding... Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 7:24 pm

Professor Clay wrote:
I've got a match! After programming the scanners to search for the same Aquos Energy that composes this fragment, I've got a lock on at least one Brawler's location. Marucho is on Earth, currently in the premises of the Marakura household.

Let's not lose the element of surprise. As I'm sure you all know, we need all the parts of the Attribute Energies in order for my plan to succeed. Professor Clay, you will develop yet another new system that will combine all of the Attribute Energy fragments back into the core Energies. This should be made possible with the fragment of Aquos Energy we have in our possession. You have 12 hours to complete this assignment.

Once the Energy reversion contraption is operational, we will strike down the Resistance characters, who are not capable of denying challenges made by the Vexos. Our time of reckoning is near...
Back to top Go down
Mylene
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Mylene

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: I think I may know where the Brawlers are hiding...   I think I may know where the Brawlers are hiding... Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 4:49 am

King Zenoheld wrote:
Professor Clay wrote:

Let's not lose the element of surprise. As I'm sure you all know, we need all the parts of the Attribute Energies in order for my plan to succeed. Professor Clay, you will develop yet another new system that will combine all of the Attribute Energy fragments back into the core Energies. This should be made possible with the fragment of Aquos Energy we have in our possession. You have 12 hours to complete this assignment.

Once the Energy reversion contraption is operational, we will strike down the Resistance characters, who are not capable of denying challenges made by the Vexos. Our time of reckoning is near...

Ingenious, your highness. That's probably the best plan I've heard in a long time. And I mean no disrespect in saying this, but what about the fragment of Aquos Energy that we've already acquired? If we combine it back into the core Energy, wouldn't we be harming ourselves too? I mean, why take away what little progress we've already made?
Back to top Go down
Professor Clay
NEW VESTROIA SCIENTIST
Professor Clay

PostSubject: Re: I think I may know where the Brawlers are hiding...   I think I may know where the Brawlers are hiding... Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 7:15 pm

King Zenoheld wrote:
Professor Clay wrote:

It's complete, sir. The Energy Magnetizer system is fully functional and operating at 100% efficiency. With it, we can easily revert the Energy Fragments back to the way they originated, courtesy of the Aquos Energy Fragment I've used in order to program the machine properly. Mylene does have a valid point however... Personally, I think taking about four steps forward, and one step back is a positive thing. But I'll leave you to decide the next move, sire.
Back to top Go down
Guest18
Guest18

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: I think I may know where the Brawlers are hiding...   I think I may know where the Brawlers are hiding... Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 7:35 pm

Your opinions are misguided, Professor Clay. The answer is simple. We will ambush the Aquos Brawler on his own home ground, using Hydron to do it. Once Hydron has defeated the fool and attained the remaining Aquos Energy, we will activate the Energy Magnetization and lose nothing in the process.

Once Hydron returns home from school, he will complete this mission.
Back to top Go down
Guest16
LEVEL 9 BRAWLER
Guest16

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: I think I may know where the Brawlers are hiding...   I think I may know where the Brawlers are hiding... Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 3:33 am

King Zenoheld wrote:
Your opinions are misguided, Professor Clay. The answer is simple. We will ambush the Aquos Brawler on his own home ground, using Hydron to do it. Once Hydron has defeated the fool and attained the remaining Aquos Energy, we will activate the Energy Magnetization and lose nothing in the process.

Once Hydron returns home from school, he will complete this mission.

Consider it done, father. Twisted Evil Anything for a little progress... What's more, that pint-sized brainiac is no match for my superior skills.
Back to top Go down
Professor Clay
NEW VESTROIA SCIENTIST
Professor Clay

PostSubject: Re: I think I may know where the Brawlers are hiding...   I think I may know where the Brawlers are hiding... Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 6:52 am

.... What- What happened here!?

Sire, please accept my humblest apologies but... it would appear that our dimension transporter has been tampered with by a remote source... Several components of the system's software have been removed, and the transport key isn't being recognized by the computer... Furthermore..... the navigation system itself is unresponsive...

There is a positive aspect to relay, however. We've successfully tracked down who's responsible, and the computer that was used to hack into our system was none other than the mainframe of the Vestal Destroyer. That can only mean one thing... Spectra has returned.
Back to top Go down
Guest18
Guest18

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: I think I may know where the Brawlers are hiding...   I think I may know where the Brawlers are hiding... Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 10:25 pm

Professor Clay wrote:

Sire, please accept my humblest apologies but... it would appear that our dimension transporter has been tampered with by a remote source... Several components of the system's software have been removed, and the transport key isn't being recognized by the computer... Furthermore..... the navigation system itself is unresponsive...

There is a positive aspect to relay, however. We've successfully tracked down who's responsible, and the computer that was used to hack into our system was none other than the mainframe of the Vestal Destroyer. That can only mean one thing... Spectra has returned.

If that traitorous fool thinks he can interfere with my plans that easily, he's gravely mistaken... Professor Clay, repair all damages done to the Dimension Transport System, immediately!
Back to top Go down
Professor Clay
NEW VESTROIA SCIENTIST
Professor Clay

PostSubject: Re: I think I may know where the Brawlers are hiding...   I think I may know where the Brawlers are hiding... Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 10:30 pm

King Zenoheld wrote:
Professor Clay wrote:

If that traitorous fool thinks he can interfere with my plans that easily, he's gravely mistaken... Professor Clay, repair all damages done to the Dimension Transport System, immediately!

I... can't, sir... The components that were deleted from our own mainframe were one-of-a-kind, and out of my league in programming or engineering... If all else fails, I can try a system restore, but there's no telling if every component and registry will be regained, and regardless, activating it would erase all the progress we've made on our project thus far! We can't gamble with that, your highness....
Back to top Go down
Guest18
Guest18

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: I think I may know where the Brawlers are hiding...   I think I may know where the Brawlers are hiding... Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 10:32 pm

Professor Clay wrote:
King Zenoheld wrote:
Professor Clay wrote:

I... can't, sir... The components that were deleted from our own mainframe were one-of-a-kind, and out of my league in programming or engineering... If all else fails, I can try a system restore, but there's no telling if every component and registry will be regained, and regardless, activating it would erase all the progress we've made on our project thus far! We can't gamble with that, your highness....

Are you telling me that I am trapped on my own fortress until further notice?!?!!
Back to top Go down
Professor Clay
NEW VESTROIA SCIENTIST
Professor Clay

PostSubject: Re: I think I may know where the Brawlers are hiding...   I think I may know where the Brawlers are hiding... Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 10:39 pm

King Zenoheld wrote:
Professor Clay wrote:
King Zenoheld wrote:
Professor Clay wrote:

Are you telling me that I am trapped on my own fortress until further notice?!?!!

It would appear that way, sire... But if you ask me, this could be a positive turn of events. The obvious downside is that we are now unable to leave the Motherpalace, which means we can't take the fight to them. However, it also means that, unless the Brawlers somehow beam us out into the open, the location for the final battle must take place within the Palace walls! That allows me to hook up a sort of Trap Field in the Palace brawling forum, guaranteeing their defeat, and our ultimate victory! I'll get right to work, sire. Shifting my focus between this and our project will mean that the project we discussed will take a few days longer to complete, but it's a small price to pay for the installation of an organic Bakugan-sabotaging Trap Field!
Back to top Go down
Guest18
Guest18

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: I think I may know where the Brawlers are hiding...   I think I may know where the Brawlers are hiding... Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 10:46 pm

Professor Clay wrote:

It would appear that way, sire... But if you ask me, this could be a positive turn of events. The obvious downside is that we are now unable to leave the Motherpalace, which means we can't take the fight to them. However, it also means that, unless the Brawlers somehow beam us out into the open, the location for the final battle must take place within the Palace walls! That allows me to hook up a sort of Trap Field in the Palace brawling forum, guaranteeing their defeat, and our ultimate victory! I'll get right to work, sire. Shifting my focus between this and our project will mean that the project we discussed will take a few days longer to complete, but it's a small price to pay for the installation of an organic Bakugan-sabotaging Trap Field!

You have no originality, which is key to gain the upper-hand over any opponent. Fortunately for you, this is one exception I'm willing to make, as there isn't much that the Brawlers can do to prevent it. Very well, Clay. I'll leave you to your work, but I expect to see results...

As for the rest of you, the new mission objective is to now determine a method with which we can use to lure the Brawlers into The Motherpalace. The Energy Magnetizer will have to be put on hold until we've obtained each and every core Attribute Energy. After that's been accomplished, we'll activate the system and absorb every Energy Fragment that's ever been made. Just when they think they have nothing to be concerned about after the core Energies have been acquired, we'll pillage them for their Energy Fragments in one fell swoop.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I think I may know where the Brawlers are hiding...   I think I may know where the Brawlers are hiding... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I think I may know where the Brawlers are hiding...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next