Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)

The next installment of Bakugan Hyperspace! Even more action packed and thrilling than the prequel!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I think I may know where the Brawlers are hiding...

Go down 
+3
Guest16
Professor Clay
Mylene
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mylene
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Mylene

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
I think I may know where the Brawlers are hiding... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3000/1000000I think I may know where the Brawlers are hiding... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
I think I may know where the Brawlers are hiding... - Page 2 Pbucket456/500I think I may know where the Brawlers are hiding... - Page 2 DpGFogC  (456/500)

I think I may know where the Brawlers are hiding... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I think I may know where the Brawlers are hiding...   I think I may know where the Brawlers are hiding... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 11:07 pm

We would all be better off if Clay would just repair the transporter... There's nothing we can say or do that'll fool every Resistance Brawler into coming here... It's impossible. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Guest15
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Guest15

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
I think I may know where the Brawlers are hiding... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/1000000I think I may know where the Brawlers are hiding... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
I think I may know where the Brawlers are hiding... - Page 2 Pbucket0/500I think I may know where the Brawlers are hiding... - Page 2 DpGFogC  (0/500)

PostSubject: Re: I think I may know where the Brawlers are hiding...   I think I may know where the Brawlers are hiding... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 11:09 pm

I'm with Mylene on this one... We shouldn't trap them, where's the honor in that? I don't know about you, but I'd rather not be remembered as a member of the team that had to cheat in order to win...
Back to top Go down
Shadow
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Shadow

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
I think I may know where the Brawlers are hiding... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue650/1000000I think I may know where the Brawlers are hiding... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (650/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
I think I may know where the Brawlers are hiding... - Page 2 Pbucket450/500I think I may know where the Brawlers are hiding... - Page 2 DpGFogC  (450/500)

PostSubject: Re: I think I may know where the Brawlers are hiding...   I think I may know where the Brawlers are hiding... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 11:15 pm

Volt wrote:
I'm with Mylene on this one... We shouldn't trap them, where's the honor in that? I don't know about you, but I'd rather not be remembered as a member of the team that had to cheat in order to win...

don't u got a kid stuck in a well to save? Razz Razz Razz Rolling Eyes nobody cares what u think volt ur practicly one of them! Razz Razz i say CHEAT AWAY!!!!!!!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Guest15
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Guest15

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
I think I may know where the Brawlers are hiding... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/1000000I think I may know where the Brawlers are hiding... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
I think I may know where the Brawlers are hiding... - Page 2 Pbucket0/500I think I may know where the Brawlers are hiding... - Page 2 DpGFogC  (0/500)

PostSubject: Re: I think I may know where the Brawlers are hiding...   I think I may know where the Brawlers are hiding... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 11:18 pm

Shadow wrote:
Volt wrote:

don't u got a kid stuck in a well to save? Razz Razz Razz Rolling Eyes nobody cares what u think volt ur practicly one of them! Razz Razz i say CHEAT AWAY!!!!!!!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Why are you always putting me down, Shadow? What did I ever do to you? Mad
Back to top Go down
Lync
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Lync

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
I think I may know where the Brawlers are hiding... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000000I think I may know where the Brawlers are hiding... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
I think I may know where the Brawlers are hiding... - Page 2 Pbucket500/500I think I may know where the Brawlers are hiding... - Page 2 DpGFogC  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: I think I may know where the Brawlers are hiding...   I think I may know where the Brawlers are hiding... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 11:22 pm

gee professor i thought you had more imagination than THAT Razz the trap field's totally bogus they'll see it coming won't they???? Rolling Eyes

they'll probably sneak inside after spectra turns it off with his stupid 4thwallbreaking inventions Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Mylene
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Mylene

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
I think I may know where the Brawlers are hiding... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3000/1000000I think I may know where the Brawlers are hiding... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
I think I may know where the Brawlers are hiding... - Page 2 Pbucket456/500I think I may know where the Brawlers are hiding... - Page 2 DpGFogC  (456/500)

PostSubject: Re: I think I may know where the Brawlers are hiding...   I think I may know where the Brawlers are hiding... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 11:27 pm

Lync wrote:
gee professor i thought you had more imagination than THAT Razz the trap field's totally bogus they'll see it coming won't they???? Rolling Eyes

they'll probably sneak inside after spectra turns it off with his stupid 4thwallbreaking inventions Rolling Eyes

Lync's actually right for a change. Rolling Eyes We can't just sit here and wait for them to come to us, it's never worked for us before, and I doubt it will now.

Sire, I have no intentions of shooting down your (or should I say Professor Clay's) plan, but if we can't leave the palace, then what can we possibly hope to accomplish? The best we could do is try to pysch them out on the chatbox, and that'll never work. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Guest16
LEVEL 9 BRAWLER
Guest16

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: I think I may know where the Brawlers are hiding...   I think I may know where the Brawlers are hiding... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 11:32 pm

I honestly don't care how we bring about the eradication of the Resistance. Rolling Eyes However, I do trust my father's judgement. If he believes it will yield results, then I support the Trap Field strategy.

And as Second in Command of the Vexos group, I declare that the Trap Field be constructed.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Shadow

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
I think I may know where the Brawlers are hiding... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue650/1000000I think I may know where the Brawlers are hiding... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (650/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
I think I may know where the Brawlers are hiding... - Page 2 Pbucket450/500I think I may know where the Brawlers are hiding... - Page 2 DpGFogC  (450/500)

PostSubject: Re: I think I may know where the Brawlers are hiding...   I think I may know where the Brawlers are hiding... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 11:38 pm

Hydron wrote:
I honestly don't care how we bring about the eradication of the Resistance. Rolling Eyes However, I do trust my father's judgement. If he believes it will yield results, then I support the Trap Field strategy.

And as Second in Command of the Vexos group, I declare that the Trap Field be constructed.

HEY!!!!!!! SINCE WHEN DOES HIS ROYAL LAMENESS GET TO CALL THE SHOTS AROUND HERE HUH!??!??!?! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Lync
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Lync

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
I think I may know where the Brawlers are hiding... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000000I think I may know where the Brawlers are hiding... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
I think I may know where the Brawlers are hiding... - Page 2 Pbucket500/500I think I may know where the Brawlers are hiding... - Page 2 DpGFogC  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: I think I may know where the Brawlers are hiding...   I think I may know where the Brawlers are hiding... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 11:42 pm

Hydron wrote:

you're no better than the rest of us hydron you can't just rule out our vote like that!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Mylene
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Mylene

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: I think I may know where the Brawlers are hiding...   I think I may know where the Brawlers are hiding... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 11:48 pm

It's like he still think he's the prince. Rolling Eyes You share a league with us now, Hydron. So get used to it. And don't forget, I defeated you in a brawl, so that should technically make me second-in-command instead of you.

Now that I've thought it over a little, there is a way we can trick the Resistance into coming here. I can use Neptune's Angel to lure an important member like Max or Kana into the Palace, threatening their lives. They have several allies, including most of the Resistance characters who will put everything on the line to make sure they're out of harm's way. I'll see what I can come up with.

Back to top Go down
Lync
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Lync

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: I think I may know where the Brawlers are hiding...   I think I may know where the Brawlers are hiding... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 11:59 pm

i can't believe gus ratted you out!!!!! Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad man what a leech!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Guest18
KING OF VESTAL / LEVEL 9 BRAWLER
Guest18

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
I think I may know where the Brawlers are hiding... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000I think I may know where the Brawlers are hiding... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: I think I may know where the Brawlers are hiding...   I think I may know where the Brawlers are hiding... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 7:27 pm

You ungrateful little underlings! What do you think this is, a debate?! My instructions were explicit, and they did not include questioning my ingenious strategy! You have no say in the matter, and your opinions mean nothing. This is not up for debate, and the Trap Field will be installed as planned.

Mylene was the only one who seemed to be making any headway on the actual task at hand! I want to see thorough and thoughtful contributions from each of you, before I lose what little patience with you I have left! I appointed the Vexos as my elite soldiers to join me in my quest, not a bunch of unruly, incompetent children!
Back to top Go down
https://bakugannewhyperspace.forummotion.com
Professor Clay
NEW VESTROIA SCIENTIST
Professor Clay

PostSubject: Re: I think I may know where the Brawlers are hiding...   I think I may know where the Brawlers are hiding... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 10:21 pm

This topic is being moved to the Laboratory in order to retain the secrecy of the Trap Field, the Energy Magnetizer, and the master project from the Resistance should they arrive any sooner than expected.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I think I may know where the Brawlers are hiding...   I think I may know where the Brawlers are hiding... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I think I may know where the Brawlers are hiding...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2