Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)

The next installment of Bakugan Hyperspace! Even more action packed and thrilling than the prequel!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MASTER DAN'S MEMORIAL SERVICE

Go down 

which master dan picture identifies master dan best to YOU????
"WOLFY" DAN *____*
MASTER DAN'S MEMORIAL SERVICE Vote_lcap29%MASTER DAN'S MEMORIAL SERVICE Vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
INNOCENT DAN *____*
MASTER DAN'S MEMORIAL SERVICE Vote_lcap57%MASTER DAN'S MEMORIAL SERVICE Vote_rcap
 57% [ 4 ]
PAINTED DAN *____*
MASTER DAN'S MEMORIAL SERVICE Vote_lcap14%MASTER DAN'S MEMORIAL SERVICE Vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Baron
LEVEL 7 BRAWLER
Baron

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
MASTER DAN'S MEMORIAL SERVICE Left_bar_bleue500/1000000MASTER DAN'S MEMORIAL SERVICE Empty_bar_bleue  (500/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
MASTER DAN'S MEMORIAL SERVICE Pbucket400/500MASTER DAN'S MEMORIAL SERVICE DpGFogC  (400/500)

MASTER DAN'S MEMORIAL SERVICE Empty
PostSubject: MASTER DAN'S MEMORIAL SERVICE   MASTER DAN'S MEMORIAL SERVICE Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 6:25 am

master dan might not make it out of his brawl with spectra alive Neutral so just in case he were to suddenly DIE out of nowhere, we need pictures for the memorial he'll be having Neutral master dan has accomplished so many heroic feats that it's gonna be a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG ceremony Neutral

first we have this MASTER DAN'S MEMORIAL SERVICE Dan-dan-kuso-26909396-240-320

master dan looks cuddly in this picture *___* and the fact that he can remind you of a wolf is evident in it. so the next time you see dan, do me a big lovable favor and call him wolfy. he'll like that Neutral and WHAT IS WITH THAT SHIRT!?! it's as though he was being forced to sample clothes for runo Neutral wink wink...... i like the wolf ears goggles swap up but that shirt has GOT to go Neutral

next we have this MASTER DAN'S MEMORIAL SERVICE Dan-dan-kuso-26909408-240-320

master dan in his prime *___* as much as he would hate to admit it, this is how a lot of us see him and it defines his personality perfectly Neutral master dan is happy and adorable whenever he isn't angry which is two - twelfths the percentage of life Neutral but i think this is a great memorbelia to put on his memorial service even if his amazing eyes are closed Neutral

welcome to the party this new specimen MASTER DAN'S MEMORIAL SERVICE Dan-dan-kuso-26909394-240-320

hmmmmm Neutral i am not loving that eye on his right side, but other than that, it's a dang good photo of the guy Neutral too bad it looks so blatantly like a painting or it would be a definate keeper

THAT'S ALL FOLKS NOW PLACE YOUR VOTES!!!!!!!!!!!! *______* WHICH PHOTO OF MASTER DAN DO YOU THINK BELONGS ON HIS DEATHBED AND WHY???????/ DETAILS!!!!!!!!!!! i may not be your grouchy language arts teacher but I WANTS THE FACTS *________* thank you Neutral
Back to top Go down

MASTER DAN'S MEMORIAL SERVICE
Page 1 of 1