Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)

The next installment of Bakugan Hyperspace! Even more action packed and thrilling than the prequel!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Another Leader problem

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
yugi58
LEVEL 4 BRAWLER
yugi58

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Another Leader problem Left_bar_bleue5750/1000000Another Leader problem Empty_bar_bleue  (5750/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Another Leader problem Pbucket300/500Another Leader problem DpGFogC  (300/500)

Another Leader problem Empty
PostSubject: Another Leader problem   Another Leader problem Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 10:12 pm

I PMed Dan the 3 links to my brawls to get to Lv. 2, but all he did was PM me back saying he wants me to switch teams. I have done EXACTLY what the Prince said. PM the leader the brawls ALTOGETHER. He PMed me back, acknowledging that he saw the PM, so I see no reason that he didn't look over the brawls, or even give me my BP.

I have started a petition for 'Mira for Admin.' if we get enough votes, could Mira become an admin?
Back to top Go down
Professor Clay
NEW VESTROIA SCIENTIST
Professor Clay

Another Leader problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Leader problem   Another Leader problem Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 3:36 am

yugi58 wrote:
I PMed Dan the 3 links to my brawls to get to Lv. 2, but all he did was PM me back saying he wants me to switch teams. I have done EXACTLY what the Prince said. PM the leader the brawls ALTOGETHER. He PMed me back, acknowledging that he saw the PM, so I see no reason that he didn't look over the brawls, or even give me my BP.

I have started a petition for 'Mira for Admin.' if we get enough votes, could Mira become an admin?

My daughter does not have an extensive knowledge of computer controls, but I suppose she may be able to get basic jobs done. I may discuss it with our prince.
Back to top Go down

Another Leader problem
Page 1 of 1