Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)

The next installment of Bakugan Hyperspace! Even more action packed and thrilling than the prequel!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Team Leader Problem

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
yugi58
LEVEL 4 BRAWLER
yugi58

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Team Leader Problem Left_bar_bleue5750/1000000Team Leader Problem Empty_bar_bleue  (5750/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Team Leader Problem Pbucket300/500Team Leader Problem DpGFogC  (300/500)

Team Leader Problem Empty
PostSubject: Team Leader Problem   Team Leader Problem Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 7:49 am

What if you have a brawl that's done and completed, but your team leader refuses to lock and move it? Can you start a new one? And what if they still refuse to lock it every time you ask them?
Back to top Go down
Professor Clay
NEW VESTROIA SCIENTIST
Professor Clay

PostSubject: Re: Team Leader Problem   Team Leader Problem Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 7:59 pm

If this pertains to you only, it means that you're still an active participant in the Tag-Team Tournament. Stop brawling, because until you're eliminated, they will certainly be ignored by your Team Leader or administrators as Prince Hydron has instructed.
Back to top Go down
Guest5
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Guest5

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Team Leader Problem Left_bar_bleue2000/1000000Team Leader Problem Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Team Leader Problem Pbucket0/500Team Leader Problem DpGFogC  (0/500)

PostSubject: Re: Team Leader Problem   Team Leader Problem Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 8:01 pm

Professor Clay wrote:
If this pertains to you only, it means that you're still an active participant in the Tag-Team Tournament. Stop brawling, because until you're eliminated, they will certainly be ignored by your Team Leader or administrators as Prince Hydron has instructed.

What if you are not part of the tournament?? Can your leader still ignore brawls?
Back to top Go down
Professor Clay
NEW VESTROIA SCIENTIST
Professor Clay

PostSubject: Re: Team Leader Problem   Team Leader Problem Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 8:12 pm

Shadow-Mustang wrote:
Professor Clay wrote:

What if you are not part of the tournament?? Can your leader still ignore brawls?

Not if they involve two brawlers that aren't existing competitors in the tournament. If even one player in any of those brawls is an active participant in the tournament, that is just cause to ignore them for now.
Back to top Go down
Guest5
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Guest5

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Team Leader Problem Left_bar_bleue2000/1000000Team Leader Problem Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Team Leader Problem   Team Leader Problem Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 8:18 pm

And if none of the participants are in the tournament,then what?
Back to top Go down
Professor Clay
NEW VESTROIA SCIENTIST
Professor Clay

PostSubject: Re: Team Leader Problem   Team Leader Problem Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 8:19 pm

Shadow-Mustang wrote:

Then it is no excuse to ignore the outside battle.
Back to top Go down
Guest5
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Guest5

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Team Leader Problem   Team Leader Problem Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 8:21 pm

Professor Clay wrote:
Shadow-Mustang wrote:

Meh,Dan was Dan. I hope and pray ???? will be better.

Well,I thank you once again,and I should say,if there was a comments book,I would give you the highest score. Wink
Back to top Go down
Professor Clay
NEW VESTROIA SCIENTIST
Professor Clay

PostSubject: Re: Team Leader Problem   Team Leader Problem Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 8:24 pm

Shadow-Mustang wrote:
Professor Clay wrote:
Shadow-Mustang wrote:

Well,I thank you once again,and I should say,if there was a comments book,I would give you the highest score. Wink

Appreciated, and the rogue brawler is only a moderator of certain fields. He does not possess the authority to lock/move battles.
Back to top Go down
Guest5
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Guest5

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Team Leader Problem   Team Leader Problem Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 8:34 pm

Professor Clay wrote:
Shadow-Mustang wrote:
Professor Clay wrote:
Shadow-Mustang wrote:

Appreciated, and the rogue brawler is only a moderator of certain fields. He does not possess the authority to lock/move battles.

You ARE kidding me,right? Back to Daniel Kuso????!?!?!?!?!?

HE IS THE LAZIEST OF THE LAZIEST!! HE WILL AVOID, RUN, ASK STUPID QUESTIONS TO AVOID, HE IS IMPOSSIBLE!! I REQUEST SOME SORT OF WARNING BE ISSUED TO HIM OR SOMETHING!!
Back to top Go down
Professor Clay
NEW VESTROIA SCIENTIST
Professor Clay

PostSubject: Re: Team Leader Problem   Team Leader Problem Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 8:39 pm

Shadow-Mustang wrote:
Professor Clay wrote:
Shadow-Mustang wrote:
Professor Clay wrote:
Shadow-Mustang wrote:

HE IS THE LAZIEST OF THE LAZIEST!! HE WILL AVOID, RUN, ASK STUPID QUESTIONS TO AVOID, HE IS IMPOSSIBLE!! I REQUEST SOME SORT OF WARNING BE ISSUED TO HIM OR SOMETHING!!

There are more administrators. If you aren't comfortable with asking the Vexos leader, why not try Prince Hydron or Drago? They won't shirk from their responsibilities.
Back to top Go down
Guest5
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Guest5

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Team Leader Problem   Team Leader Problem Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 8:42 pm

Professor Clay wrote:
Shadow-Mustang wrote:
Professor Clay wrote:
Shadow-Mustang wrote:
Professor Clay wrote:
Shadow-Mustang wrote:

There are more administrators. If you aren't comfortable with asking the Vexos leader, why not try Prince Hydron or Drago? They won't shirk from their responsibilities.

I see. Thank you,once again. You really are a help.

Well,I guess thats it for now,and I might be back the next thing something flashes in my head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Leader Problem   Team Leader Problem Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team Leader Problem
Page 1 of 1