Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)

The next installment of Bakugan Hyperspace! Even more action packed and thrilling than the prequel!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Farewell, Bakugan New Hyperspace!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Guest12
LEVEL 5 BRAWLER
Guest12

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Farewell, Bakugan New Hyperspace! Left_bar_bleue4000/1000000Farewell, Bakugan New Hyperspace! Empty_bar_bleue  (4000/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Farewell, Bakugan New Hyperspace! Pbucket0/500Farewell, Bakugan New Hyperspace! DpGFogC  (0/500)

Farewell, Bakugan New Hyperspace! Empty
PostSubject: Farewell, Bakugan New Hyperspace!   Farewell, Bakugan New Hyperspace! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 3:18 pm

Yes, the title is true. Here's why.

I was on the c-box. I wanted to spice up some excitement, so I decided to pull a little prank. I said to Dan that Jake was Spectra trying to spy (Not a big deal right?) So, Dan bans Jake FROM THE C-BOX ONLY, followed by Dr. Haos, Al Capone, Blaze Battleblood and Makemebad. Gus came on and told Dan to change Spectra's name back to normal. Dan was swapping up people's names for fun earlier. Anyway, Gus saw that Rsteg posted that he was Hydranoid2 earlier in the chat. So he got upset and said that he would have his IP banned.

When Gus came, Dan changed the username back to normal and all action ceased, so I thought. Dan unbans the people that were banned. They were banned a MAXIMUM of 1 hour, I don't even think it was THAT much. So, then I say it was a prank and everything. Then I keep getting bashed that I can't be trusted and that I will never be trusted again. I even remember Al Capone saying that I will die. Then challenged me to a brawl. I said I wasn't replying to the brawl. Then Al said that his environment he grew up in causes his reactions. I then open my soul to them, tell them the details I swore to myself I would NEVER discuss because I get flashbacks of it when I think about it, or if I am stressed or overtired (Like how War Veterans get flashbacks of War). I discussed it all, how I was beaten day after day for the first 12 years of my life. My head getting bashed into a door so hard my skull cracked across my forehead (I still have the impression to this very day) I even told how when I tried to call 911 this friend of the family that my parents trusted just as much as they trusted me, chained me down and beat me all over my body, I mean ALL OVER, until I lost consciousness. I took blow after blow not being able to fight back. The conversation continued until someone (I will not mention who) said I was lying about my whole life, all the torture and beatings. That put me over the edge. How could I in my right mind lie about this to EVERYONE!!!! I don't know anyone who is sane and has gone through a beating or two (in which this person who said this had gotten the experience of) would say I lied about it all.

I think people were WAY to sensitive to a freaking prank in which nobody got hurt. I even told the anonymous person something that would solve the entire issue, but to no avail. I am not apologizing for something that was so petty to cause all this ruckus. If anyone I am the hurt one here. ALL that I have done over the year to a year and a half I have known some of these people was gone because of one prank. It's like history means nothing anymore. Everyone has done a joke or prank that the victim of it has some hard feelings about. I don't get why I am attacked when I did a stupid little prank. Many of the people who heard of this even hate me now and "want me dead".

Farewell, to those who don't hate me. I will still be around. I will be happy to talk to those who don't hate me. Those of you who do, be weary, I apparently "Can't be trusted". So, I might hurt you with words like I did with my prank. Rolling Eyes

Officially, I have Quit Bakugan New Hyperspace. FOREVER!!!! I will still be around my computer if you want to talk to me on AIM. Have fun here, without me. You wanted me dead, you killed me. Consider your goal achieved.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Farewell, Bakugan New Hyperspace!   Farewell, Bakugan New Hyperspace! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 3:25 pm

DarkusPhoenix wrote:

I was on the c-box. I wanted to spice up some excitement, so I decided to pull a little prank. I said to Dan that Jake was Spectra trying to spy (Not a big deal right?) So, Dan bans Jake FROM THE C-BOX ONLY, followed by Dr. Haos, Al Capone, Blaze Battleblood and Makemebad. Gus came on and told Dan to change Spectra's name back to normal. Dan was swapping up people's names for fun earlier. Anyway, Gus saw that Rsteg posted that he was Hydranoid2 earlier in the chat. So he got upset and said that he would have his IP banned.

When Gus came, Dan changed the username back to normal and all action ceased, so I thought. Dan unbans the people that were banned. They were banned a MAXIMUM of 1 hour, I don't even think it was THAT much. So, then I say it was a prank and everything. Then I keep getting bashed that I can't be trusted and that I will never be trusted again. I even remember Al Capone saying that I will die. Then challenged me to a brawl. I said I wasn't replying to the brawl. Then Al said that his environment he grew up in causes his reactions. I then open my soul to them, tell them the details I swore to myself I would NEVER discuss because I get flashbacks of it when I think about it, or if I am stressed or overtired (Like how War Veterans get flashbacks of War). I discussed it all, how I was beaten day after day for the first 12 years of my life. My head getting bashed into a door so hard my skull cracked across my forehead (I still have the impression to this very day) I even told how when I tried to call 911 this friend of the family that my parents trusted just as much as they trusted me, chained me down and beat me all over my body, I mean ALL OVER, until I lost consciousness. I took blow after blow not being able to fight back. The conversation continued until someone (I will not mention who) said I was lying about my whole life, all the torture and beatings. That put me over the edge. How could I in my right mind lie about this to EVERYONE!!!! I don't know anyone who is sane and has gone through a beating or two (in which this person who said this had gotten the experience of) would say I lied about it all.

I think people were WAY to sensitive to a freaking prank in which nobody got hurt. I even told the anonymous person something that would solve the entire issue, but to no avail. I am not apologizing for something that was so petty to cause all this ruckus. If anyone I am the hurt one here. ALL that I have done over the year to a year and a half I have known some of these people was gone because of one prank. It's like history means nothing anymore. Everyone has done a joke or prank that the victim of it has some hard feelings about. I don't get why I am attacked when I did a stupid little prank. Many of the people who heard of this even hate me now and "want me dead".

Farewell, to those who don't hate me. I will still be around. I will be happy to talk to those who don't hate me. Those of you who do, be weary, I apparently "Can't be trusted". So, I might hurt you with words like I did with my prank. Rolling Eyes

Officially, I have Quit Bakugan New Hyperspace. FOREVER!!!! I will still be around my computer if you want to talk to me on AIM. Have fun here, without me. You wanted me dead, you killed me. Consider your goal achieved.

DARKUS YOU CANT YOUR MY FRIEND I CANT LET YOU LEAVE. PLEASE DONT DO IT FOR ME FOR BLAZE FOR MAX AND FOR EVERYONE ELSE YOU CANNOT LEAVE!!!!

I BEG OF YOU

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Guest12
LEVEL 5 BRAWLER
Guest12

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Farewell, Bakugan New Hyperspace! Left_bar_bleue4000/1000000Farewell, Bakugan New Hyperspace! Empty_bar_bleue  (4000/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Farewell, Bakugan New Hyperspace! Pbucket0/500Farewell, Bakugan New Hyperspace! DpGFogC  (0/500)

PostSubject: Re: Farewell, Bakugan New Hyperspace!   Farewell, Bakugan New Hyperspace! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 3:28 pm

I'll still be around you guys. You know my AIM address, you can chat with me anytime. I wasn't brawling on the site anyway. I was merely just chatting. I need to do this. I still ask you, as my last will on the site, to stay and support those who you trust, whether it be the Resistance OR Vexos. Please....
Back to top Go down
Guest5
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Guest5

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Farewell, Bakugan New Hyperspace! Left_bar_bleue2000/1000000Farewell, Bakugan New Hyperspace! Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Farewell, Bakugan New Hyperspace!   Farewell, Bakugan New Hyperspace! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 7:24 pm

DarkusPhoenix wrote:
I'll still be around you guys. You know my AIM address, you can chat with me anytime. I wasn't brawling on the site anyway. I was merely just chatting. I need to do this. I still ask you, as my last will on the site, to stay and support those who you trust, whether it be the Resistance OR Vexos. Please....

You forgot Neutral's.

Still, really? You quit over a bit of drama? Why? You seem to have spent a lot of time on this, and you throw it all away?!??!?!? WHY!?!?!?! Because of a prank, which ended badly, because of a story, which ended without trust? Seriously, lets cut to the part where the whole site calls you back, and you come, and this whole thing is behind us!
Back to top Go down
Guest12
LEVEL 5 BRAWLER
Guest12

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Farewell, Bakugan New Hyperspace!   Farewell, Bakugan New Hyperspace! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 10:37 pm

Shadow-Mustang wrote:
DarkusPhoenix wrote:

You forgot Neutral's.

Still, really? You quit over a bit of drama? Why? You seem to have spent a lot of time on this, and you throw it all away?!??!?!? WHY!?!?!?! Because of a prank, which ended badly, because of a story, which ended without trust? Seriously, lets cut to the part where the whole site calls you back, and you come, and this whole thing is behind us!

You weren't here for the prank I pulled. How do I expect you to understand, SM. I am leaving not because of the drama, but because of the users themselves. I have realized that there are users here who want me gone. Having THAT sort of conflict will only cause more issues for the site's temperament. I don't want to be giving this site a bad name by staying longer where I am not wanted. I want the site to remain a place where people want to be. Since most people hate me on here because of this, I am not wanted. For the betterment of the site, I have basically banished myself from it. this way, The hatred that certain people have for me will be hidden, allowing all the other users to enjoy their experience here. The mere presence of me causes conflict. It brings about hatred in the eyes of those who are blinded. I am not going to continue to be the cause of hatred on this site.

"Let this cut to the part where the WHOLE SITE calls me back." I think NOT. There are people who are blinded by jealousy of me. Their actions are only making the site seem harsher that it truly is. If you take away the source of the problem, the events will vanish. After my leaving has settled down, everything will be better off.

I find it hurtful that this year and half I have known some of the people on here mean NOTHING anymore. They are willing to trust a brand new person more than me. People don't care for me anymore. I am just a lousy good for nothing user who who apparently can't be trusted just because this is the first time i have ever pulled something like this.

I pull a simple little prank and I am told that I OVERREACTED. Come on, even if on you have half a brain you should realize that THAT is messed up. I open up my soul to you guys and I am told I am lying. Imagine if you were beaten for 12 years of your life, then you retell it reliving the horrendous things that happened, reliving the pain, only to have everyone turn away saying I am lying. I woke up 5 times this night, in a cold sweat, screaming, each time not being able to breathe because I felt I was being suffocated. I don't think you know what that is like. Being told I LIED ABOUT IT ALL, just hurts. People say I am arrogant, but that one comment, is more arrogant than most things I have EVER heard. You won't understand.

If ANY of you knew how much I have done for the site, then maybe you will understand, that I do love this site. I have done much more than you think for this site. I am not just here because I have nothing better to do. I am here because I love the game. Now my love for the game is outweighed by the effects of my presence. I need to realize that you all don't trust me anymore. Once news spreads of this I will have no future with anyone here. I have to close this chapter of my life. Despite my love for the game and enjoyment of proving myself. The things said about me are apparently true, so why keep fighting it. If you all think I can't be trusted by majority rules, Why be the silenced person in a place he is not wanted. I would most likely spend the rest of my days merely watching you all. Having no say on the chatbox because no one will listen. Having no action because no one will trust my sincerity. I would be merely a silent eye. I would not enjoy that and neither would any of you. Why do I keep talking, you all don't trust me and don't listen. I think I keep trying to have you all see that you actions are petty and foolish because I want you all to be more respectable than I, but apparently my level of respect can't be picked up on that radar. I know when it's time for me to go. I just never thought it would be like this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Farewell, Bakugan New Hyperspace!   Farewell, Bakugan New Hyperspace! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 11:23 pm

DarkusPhoenix wrote:

DP you're going to quit over a bit of drama when i get this from gus and hunter serge all the time so quitting is the same as being a cry baby dude no one wants you to quit.
Back to top Go down
Guest12
LEVEL 5 BRAWLER
Guest12

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Farewell, Bakugan New Hyperspace!   Farewell, Bakugan New Hyperspace! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 11:38 pm

Hydranoid2 wrote:
DarkusPhoenix wrote:

DP you're going to quit over a bit of drama when i get this from gus and hunter serge all the time so quitting is the same as being a cry baby dude no one wants you to quit.

YOU are part of the problem, so don't start going after me. I have explained that I didn't leave over drama. I left because no one wants me here. I have noticed that people have gotten that way towards me for some time. No one wants to brawl me because they don't want to lose. So, It's not JUST over this little prank that I am leaving. I have noticed from MANY people that I say something and they need to correct me or say some smart comment. I have noticed it happening, and this just put it over the edge.

Hydra, you are one of the people that has showed me the MOST disrespect in this situation.

You all really need to grow up and get over this stupid little prank. I said that before and I will keep saying it. I have nothing to apologize for if that's what ANY of you are looking for. I am the one that should be apologized to if anyone needs an apology. I get pranked all the time and you babies overreact and say they WANT me dead. I have done NOTHING to deserve this. I just don't understand what goes through your minds. I have done WAY more than I get credit for, and I a treated like THIS!!

I might return if I get something I am looking for from a few certain people. Discuss amongst yourselves who those people are. If I don't get what I am looking for by the end of the day Friday, I am NOT returning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Farewell, Bakugan New Hyperspace!   Farewell, Bakugan New Hyperspace! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 12:14 am

Ok, everyone just needs to calm to the heck down. If anything both sides of this discussion are at fault.

DarkusPhoenix: You as an older person shouldn't be trying stuff like this in the first place saying that you wanted to spice things up is a very poor excuse for it, that's in my opinion. You cannot blame then for "overreacting" they are younger than you, it's like how Max overreacts about, well almost everything there is from insults to taunts, and they probably overreacted because it was late and they were tired you never know. And do not pull the whole emotional act of leaving, Blaze wants you to stay, Max wants you to stay. And even if you say they can still talk to you on AIM it would not be the same to them, this will eventually and shortly lead to tension between Max and Blaze and anyone who you felt disliked you greatly. You could of just taken a few days off like Dan and me were suggesting, but you went rashly and made this topic saying that you're leaving permanently over something that could blow off in about a week's time. If you wanted to brawl I'm online just about everyday, I would have accepted provided that you agree it was a one on one, As my namesake I'm Rogue I work alone most of the time when necessary. I speak for myself when I say that both of us are practically the most mature non character members here, provided that we are sarcastic,but that was because of our time as Minions or whatever. But seriously, because they were mad at you doesn't mean you just quit. I mean look at rsteg, about two weeks ago when Gus was going to kill him, Max and Akua were cheering for Gus. By yesterday they were on rsteg side because they didn't want to see a friend go. People change, things change, that's the whole thing. If you think people don't like you here ask why not, try to appeal to their better nature as long as it doesn't require that you change your whole entire personality. Everything can be worked out.

Everyone else: This will be short and simple. I have seen kicking fights on the chat and been victim of some as a innocent person. A simple ban for about an hour through whatever kind of manipulation it was plus Dan being gullible was uncalled for,yes, but Capone even though you're upset I highly doubt by the time you reached level 5, you would still be angry at DP. Gangster life or what not, it isn't worth getting angry for that long just to want to kill someone. I'm pretty sure by the time you do reach level 5 you will have other goals: getting Aluze, beating Lync to be the best Ventus Vexos brawler, keeping C Altair down as third best and so on. Just be calm and take a breather. I mean Dan annoys me to heck all the time and is now trying to do it again with the whole gender thing and calling me an IT, of course later on he will receive the thrashing of his life but for now I'm being as calm as possible. Trust me if anyone is to get angry nowadays it's the Resistance/Neutrals who sides with Resistance because Dan never does his job when asked to, but we don't say we'll kill Dan and what not. I mean ask Jake about Ace Inverted when he said he was Hal-G, Dan automatically kicked and banned him for a while because once again he was naive, but as you can see Ace was calm about it. So really whoever is mad at DP just needs to let this blow over.
Back to top Go down
Guest12
LEVEL 5 BRAWLER
Guest12

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Farewell, Bakugan New Hyperspace!   Farewell, Bakugan New Hyperspace! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 12:47 am

RogueZ wrote:
Ok, everyone just needs to calm to the heck down. If anything both sides of this discussion are at fault.

DarkusPhoenix: You as an older person shouldn't be trying stuff like this in the first place saying that you wanted to spice things up is a very poor excuse for it, that's in my opinion. You cannot blame then for "overreacting" they are younger than you, it's like how Max overreacts about, well almost everything there is from insults to taunts, and they probably overreacted because it was late and they were tired you never know. And do not pull the whole emotional act of leaving, Blaze wants you to stay, Max wants you to stay. And even if you say they can still talk to you on AIM it would not be the same to them, this will eventually and shortly lead to tension between Max and Blaze and anyone who you felt disliked you greatly. You could of just taken a few days off like Dan and me were suggesting, but you went rashly and made this topic saying that you're leaving permanently over something that could blow off in about a week's time. If you wanted to brawl I'm online just about everyday, I would have accepted provided that you agree it was a one on one, As my namesake I'm Rogue I work alone most of the time when necessary. I speak for myself when I say that both of us are practically the most mature non character members here, provided that we are sarcastic,but that was because of our time as Minions or whatever. But seriously, because they were mad at you doesn't mean you just quit. I mean look at rsteg, about two weeks ago when Gus was going to kill him, Max and Akua were cheering for Gus. By yesterday they were on rsteg side because they didn't want to see a friend go. People change, things change, that's the whole thing. If you think people don't like you here ask why not, try to appeal to their better nature as long as it doesn't require that you change your whole entire personality. Everything can be worked out.

Everyone else: This will be short and simple. I have seen kicking fights on the chat and been victim of some as a innocent person. A simple ban for about an hour through whatever kind of manipulation it was plus Dan being gullible was uncalled for,yes, but Capone even though you're upset I highly doubt by the time you reached level 5, you would still be angry at DP. Gangster life or what not, it isn't worth getting angry for that long just to want to kill someone. I'm pretty sure by the time you do reach level 5 you will have other goals: getting Aluze, beating Lync to be the best Ventus Vexos brawler, keeping C Altair down as third best and so on. Just be calm and take a breather. I mean Dan annoys me to heck all the time and is now trying to do it again with the whole gender thing and calling me an IT, of course later on he will receive the thrashing of his life but for now I'm being as calm as possible. Trust me if anyone is to get angry nowadays it's the Resistance/Neutrals who sides with Resistance because Dan never does his job when asked to, but we don't say we'll kill Dan and what not. I mean ask Jake about Ace Inverted when he said he was Hal-G, Dan automatically kicked and banned him for a while because once again he was naive, but as you can see Ace was calm about it. So really whoever is mad at DP just needs to let this blow over.

Rogue, don't you get it? The ban for ONE FREAKING HOUR was not immature. If I was immature, I would have had Dan delete the users, not just ban them from the c-box for a freaking hour. I was banned from the c-box by Dan for over 24 hours, closer to 48 hours, so the only people being immature are those who are hating me. I believe a kicking fight is worse than just a ban, because it happens over and over again, not just once.

By the way, I chatted with Blaze over AIM after this happened and he says that Al Capone has ALWAYS had it out for me, since Bakuneon. So, this hate didn't just start. I am now labeled a liar when it was for a prank, GET OVER IT ALL OF YOU! I am NOT TO BLAME in the actions that happened because of my prank. I said Jake was Spectra, so what!?!?! I then admitted it was a prank and that saves his reputation. However, I AM LABELED A LIAR AND EVERYONE EXCEPT A FEW THINK IT'S TRUE!!

I did say SOME people think, those who aren't included in that know who they are. I did think about stuff before I posted it. ALSO, I did ask WHY people are acting this way and I got NO answer except from Al Capone who says the environment he grew up in makes him act this way. While I believe that where you grow up has something to do with how you act, I don't think it has anything to do with how a stupid little prank is received.

Al Capone, while you challenge me and want my head to roll, think about it. Is a stupid little thing like being banned from the c-box for 40 minutes worth destroying my reputation and giving me a "death threat"? I think not.

So all of you babies (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE) need to just get over it and swallow your pride and accept it was a prank and it was just for fun. Let it go. If I can get a remark from each person who I affected with that prank I MIGHT come back. For now, I am taking a break from the c-box.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Farewell, Bakugan New Hyperspace!   Farewell, Bakugan New Hyperspace! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 1:29 am

Darkus my friend, yes I do admit I was angry at what you did. But alas I was very disappointed of something that happened before that so I wasn't really in the mood. It was not a good idea at the time, but I do agree with you that many people did get out of hand with that.

Al Capone your threats were nothing but though you should control that one error is not worth killing someone over, but I do see why a brawl you issued. Everyone has just taken this too far, if Baron could be forgiven for his stupid goose prank, I do believe that Phoenix may be forgiven for one little mistake yes it was wrong of him but his lesson was learned.

Plus in my opinion Dan might have been at fault at this as well for following through with it and if Dan could have been forgiven by us why can't Darkus be forgiven?

Darkus I believe your right and people over reacted to your joke/prank but it is not worth throwing everything you have worked so hard to do away.
Back to top Go down
Guest12
LEVEL 5 BRAWLER
Guest12

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Farewell, Bakugan New Hyperspace!   Farewell, Bakugan New Hyperspace! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 1:47 am

Klaus wrote:
Darkus my friend, yes I do admit I was angry at what you did. But alas I was very disappointed of something that happened before that so I wasn't really in the mood. It was not a good idea at the time, but I do agree with you that many people did get out of hand with that.

Al Capone your threats were nothing but though you should control that one error is not worth killing someone over, but I do see why a brawl you issued. Everyone has just taken this too far, if Baron could be forgiven for his stupid goose prank, I do believe that Phoenix may be forgiven for one little mistake yes it was wrong of him but his lesson was learned.

Plus in my opinion Dan might have been at fault at this as well for following through with it and if Dan could have been forgiven by us why can't Darkus be forgiven?

Darkus I believe your right and people over reacted to your joke/prank but it is not worth throwing everything you have worked so hard to do away.

Thanks for at least understanding, Klaus, or Jake. Anyway, how was I supposed to know you weren't in the mood before this happened? This prank wasn't an error or mistake. It was a joke, they aren't mistakes unless someone was hurt. NO ONE was hurt, except my reputation. So, It WAS NOT a mistake. It was a prank and everyone should just settle down about it and say what they need to.

How can you see why Capone challenged me? I still don't understand that reasoning. I did nothing to hurt Capone AT ALL! If anyone, i would have expected you, Jake, to act that way, it started with you. Al, I never talk to you, and why the heck do you have a problem with me, BEFORE my prank. I have heard ever since Bakuneon you have had it in for me. I just want to know why and how can it be cleared up.

While Baron being forgiven for his prank, I should as well. Mine was worse than his to be honest, I didn't have adminship in my prank. I didn't have the potential to delete every user on the site during my prank. So, I still don't understand why I am blamed and ridiculed and Baron gets off scott free.

By the way, do you don't think I would SERIOUSLY quit did you? Like I said I love the game, I wouldn't quit over some people acting like idiots. I only SAID I was going to quit because people were just blinded by rage. I'm not quitting. I wanted the shock of my leaving to make people reflect back. So far it hasn't worked though. I haven't heard what I need to hear before I REALLY come back.
Back to top Go down
Neo
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Neo

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Farewell, Bakugan New Hyperspace! Left_bar_bleue4750/1000000Farewell, Bakugan New Hyperspace! Empty_bar_bleue  (4750/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Farewell, Bakugan New Hyperspace! Pbucket417/500Farewell, Bakugan New Hyperspace! DpGFogC  (417/500)

PostSubject: Re: Farewell, Bakugan New Hyperspace!   Farewell, Bakugan New Hyperspace! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 2:38 am

DUDE YOU FREAKING CAN'T LEAVE ME!!!!!!!!THIS IS THE LAST FREAKING PLACE I CAN TALK TO YOU!!!I CAN'T TXT YOU ON PHONE BECAUSE OF MY DAD!AND I CAN'T GO ON AIM OR YOUTUBE HARDLY BEACUSE OF MY MOM!!!!PLEASE I AM BEGGING YOU TO STAY!!!I BELIEVE IT WAS YOU WHO SAID "I am the one who can either kill or keep our friendship going" WELL YOUR GOING TO KILL IT BY DOING THIS!!!!YOU PROMISED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And to all those who wanted him dead....

GO FREAKING F*CK YOURSELVES!!!!!!!!!!YOUR ALL GONNA BE DEAD!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/yugiohvampire
Guest12
LEVEL 5 BRAWLER
Guest12

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Farewell, Bakugan New Hyperspace!   Farewell, Bakugan New Hyperspace! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 2:40 am

Max wrote:
DUDE YOU FREAKING CAN'T LEAVE ME!!!!!!!!THIS IS THE LAST FREAKING PLACE I CAN TALK TO YOU!!!I CAN'T TXT YOU ON PHONE BECAUSE OF MY DAD!AND I CAN'T GO ON AIM OR YOUTUBE HARDLY BEACUSE OF MY MOM!!!!PLEASE I AM BEGGING YOU TO STAY!!!I BELIEVE IT WAS YOU WHO SAID "I am the one who can either kill or keep our friendship going" WELL YOUR GOING TO KILL IT BY DOING THIS!!!!YOU PROMISED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And to all those who wanted him dead....

GO FREAKING F*CK YOURSELVES!!!!!!!!!!YOUR ALL GONNA BE DEAD!!!!!!!

Max, calm down. Did you read the last paragraph of the last post I have made on here? I was I WASN'T QUITTING. I can tell you didn't read the whole topic before posting that. -_-
Back to top Go down
Neo
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Neo

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Farewell, Bakugan New Hyperspace! Left_bar_bleue4750/1000000Farewell, Bakugan New Hyperspace! Empty_bar_bleue  (4750/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Farewell, Bakugan New Hyperspace! Pbucket417/500Farewell, Bakugan New Hyperspace! DpGFogC  (417/500)

PostSubject: Re: Farewell, Bakugan New Hyperspace!   Farewell, Bakugan New Hyperspace! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 2:45 am

I'm sorry.I was busy having--A FREAKING NERVOUS BREAKDOWN!!!!!!!!!Explain.I can hardly do anything while I'm shaking all over. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Farewell, Bakugan New Hyperspace!   Farewell, Bakugan New Hyperspace! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 2:47 am

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Neo
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Neo

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Farewell, Bakugan New Hyperspace!   Farewell, Bakugan New Hyperspace! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 2:49 am

CAPONE I AM NOT IN THE FREAKING MOOD!!!!!!!!Unless you want m to find out your name findout where you live and Removed by admin, I SUGEST YOU STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Guest12
LEVEL 5 BRAWLER
Guest12

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Farewell, Bakugan New Hyperspace!   Farewell, Bakugan New Hyperspace! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 3:08 am

Max wrote:
CAPONE I AM NOT IN THE FREAKING MOOD!!!!!!!!Unless you want m to find out your name findout where you live and Removed by admin, I SUGEST YOU STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MAX, no need to go that far. You are overreacting as well, just stop. Calm down and read my posts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Farewell, Bakugan New Hyperspace!   Farewell, Bakugan New Hyperspace! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 3:27 am

Max wrote:

If you had read he clearly said he is NOT! quitting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Farewell, Bakugan New Hyperspace!   Farewell, Bakugan New Hyperspace! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Farewell, Bakugan New Hyperspace!
Page 1 of 1