Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)

The next installment of Bakugan Hyperspace! Even more action packed and thrilling than the prequel!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Writing a story for fun.This may be the only chap.But if ya like.I MIGHT keep makin it.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Neo
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Neo

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Writing a story for fun.This may be the only chap.But if ya like.I MIGHT keep makin it. Left_bar_bleue4750/1000000Writing a story for fun.This may be the only chap.But if ya like.I MIGHT keep makin it. Empty_bar_bleue  (4750/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Writing a story for fun.This may be the only chap.But if ya like.I MIGHT keep makin it. Pbucket417/500Writing a story for fun.This may be the only chap.But if ya like.I MIGHT keep makin it. DpGFogC  (417/500)

Writing a story for fun.This may be the only chap.But if ya like.I MIGHT keep makin it. Empty
PostSubject: Writing a story for fun.This may be the only chap.But if ya like.I MIGHT keep makin it.   Writing a story for fun.This may be the only chap.But if ya like.I MIGHT keep makin it. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 7:38 am

I stared at the large buck with my amber colored eyes. The air was still so the creature couldn't possibly catch my scent. I was a silent hunter, out for blood. I narrowed my eyes as the buck lifted his head and let out a snort, stomping his hoove against the earth. I was in the perfect postion. And my wings were tucked in tightly against my back. My claws scratched at the ground, begging to claw into the hide of the buck. But I froze when the buck stared into my eyes, but it didn't run. He slowly walked towards me, curious about what I was. I stayed still, not daring to take a breath. Soon it was just a few yards away, I bared my teeth, then pounced. My claws aimed for the bucks neck, but I missed!

The buck started to hop away, his tail flapping behind him. I kicked off the ground and extended my white wings, and pressed down against the air. I went to dive down but somthing jumped out of the corner of my eye, and jumped onto the deer, knocking them both into the bushes and out of sight. I landed silently on the ground and growled under my breath. I walked past the bushes to find the buck dead with bite marks in its neck. But I glared at my former apprentice who had a cocky smile on his face. "Let's see. Firestar five, Whitewing three!" Firestar chimed. I scolded him, and the kneeled down beside the buck. "Atleast you did a quick kill. And be grateful the leader of the Fire Clan dosen't punish you for your little bragging moment." Firestar rolled his emerald green eyes, and brushed his golden wing wings against my shoulder. "Don't be such a sore loser!" I let out a sigh and started to pick up the deer. I stared at Firestar as he just watched me, expecting me to do it myself. "Must I carry this back myself?" I said sternly. "Sorry!" Firestar said quickly, an apologetic smile spreading across his silly face.

Firestar and I landed flawlessly onto the ground. Ashfeather and Thornclaw ran up to us. "Mistress, Whitewing! Master, Firestar!" Ashfeather cooed. Thronclaw took the deer and quickly flew away, probably going to go skin it a cook it. "Hey, Ash. Any new reports before the Clan meetings tonight?" I asked, trying to hide the curiousity in my voice. "Nope. Nothing new." Ashfeather replied. I smiled at the news, Atleast now I don't have to worry about that, I thought. "Well, Firestar. Ready?" Firestar yawned showing his fangs, then rain his fingers through his flame colored hair. "Yea, yea. Just another old boring Clan meeting." he sighed. I rolled my eyes at the comment. " Just gather the Clan will you? The moon's almost at it's highest peak." Firestar gave me a curt nod, then opened his golden wings fly into the air. "Come, Ashfeather."

When we got to the meeting everyone was already there. The Shadow Clan, Wind Clan, and the Water Clan leaders sat proudly in the trees. "Look who finally decided to show up! It's actually Whitewing! Too, bad. And you were almost on time to." The leader of the Water Clan, Rainstorm, sighed. "Oh, shut up, Rainstorm. I don't want to hear it." I glanced at Onestar, leader of the Windclan, shot a glare at Rainstorm, but turned away and smiled at me. "Hello, Whitewing. Glad you could join us." he chimed. "Thank you, Onestar. Atleast someone here has manners." I glanced at Rainstorm out of the corner of my eye. Rainsorm rolled his eyes and let out a grunt. Honestly, Whitewing? I'm insulted, DarkusPhoenixs' voice purred. I looked up to DarkusPhoenix who was in his beast form, staring at me with his golden eyes. In his beast form he was an extremely large panther, and he looked terrifying. Large paws, sharp teeth, excellent hunting skills? He's the perfect killing machine.

I stared at him. His shiny black pelt covered in battle scars. Oh, hush you over grown flea-bag! DarkusPhoenix let out asnarl and twitched his tail. "So what's going on? Anything new?" I asked. "Actually," Onstar said," there is." I looked at Onestar in suprise. He hardly ever said anything in Clan meetings. "This issue is about our food and territory. You see," he began," our food supply is running low. And my Clan memebers are finding it harder and harder to find food. And we think it may be becuase of another Clan." he voice was shaky. I looked at Onestar's fellow Clan members. He wasn't lying. They DID look thin. I could see their spine and ribs if that tells you anything. "And beacuse the Fire Clan is our neighbor... well." He looked at my with a pained expression. I felt my mouth drop in outrage. "How DARE you acuse my Clan of stealing your prey! We have been hunting on our lands since my ancestors! And we are friends Onestar! Why would you think we did it?" Onestar's friendly look started to fade. "Because I would never expect a friend to do such."

My arm's were now trembling with anger. "But what gives you the right to blame us?" Firestar snapped. "You have no proof it was us!" The wind started to pick up, and the tree's swayed. "Silence! Admit it was you. If you confess I will forgive you if you give us some of your kill." There were some outburst in my Clan. "No way! We haven't been on your lands!" Cinderheart growled, a young warrior in my Clan. "Now, now young'un. No need to get hostile. We can figure this ole thing out." One of the elders, Purdy, said quietly. "Then you leave me no choice. I declar war!" My eyes widened, and I gritted my teeth. I quickly transformed into my beast form, which was an Moutain Lion, and charged at Onestar. Onestar chaged into a King Cheetah and lunged at me, rage in his yellow eyes. Before we reached each other, DarkusPhoenix got inbetween us. "Stop it, both of you! Your both acting like newborn kits." he growled, showing his large white fangs. "He want's war? Let'em have it! I will NOT be accused of taking his game!" I hissed. "You just don't wnt to admit you stole it!" Onestar hissed back.

"Quiet! Both of you! Lisen to me. The game is also leaving my territory as well. And I am not acussing anyone of stealing. I believe it's because of the drought. With the lack of water, the game must have moved upstream to find more water." he said. I growled under my breath. But he DID have a point. It hadn't rained in many moons, and the water in the lack was shrinking. I was suprised that the Water Clan hadn't said somthing about it. "You have a point..." Onestar sighed. The wind died down, and I took in slow, deep breaths to try and calm down. I changed back into my humanoid avian form and glared at Onestar. I opened my wings and flew back to my Clan. I landed beside Firestar and stared down at Onestar and DarkusPhoenix. They mumbled somthing to each other and nodded. "Look's like this Clan meeting is over." Rainstorm sighed, sounding bored.

I'm sorry, Whitewing, Onestar's voice broke into my head.

Last edited by Max on Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:55 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/yugiohvampire
Guest12
LEVEL 5 BRAWLER
Guest12

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Writing a story for fun.This may be the only chap.But if ya like.I MIGHT keep makin it. Left_bar_bleue4000/1000000Writing a story for fun.This may be the only chap.But if ya like.I MIGHT keep makin it. Empty_bar_bleue  (4000/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Writing a story for fun.This may be the only chap.But if ya like.I MIGHT keep makin it. Pbucket0/500Writing a story for fun.This may be the only chap.But if ya like.I MIGHT keep makin it. DpGFogC  (0/500)

Writing a story for fun.This may be the only chap.But if ya like.I MIGHT keep makin it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Writing a story for fun.This may be the only chap.But if ya like.I MIGHT keep makin it.   Writing a story for fun.This may be the only chap.But if ya like.I MIGHT keep makin it. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 9:06 am

Sounds ALOT like a Cat type animation series I saw online. Firestar is a direct name from it. I have been thinking to do a Winged Wolf type Fan-fic for a while, but didn't because of those animations on Youtube. I didn't want to be called a copycat. I might just start one and compete with you Max. Twisted Evil Of course, I will ask if people want to join. XD I am losing interest in my Fan-fic at the moment, more like writers block.
Back to top Go down
Neo
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Neo

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Writing a story for fun.This may be the only chap.But if ya like.I MIGHT keep makin it. Left_bar_bleue4750/1000000Writing a story for fun.This may be the only chap.But if ya like.I MIGHT keep makin it. Empty_bar_bleue  (4750/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Writing a story for fun.This may be the only chap.But if ya like.I MIGHT keep makin it. Pbucket417/500Writing a story for fun.This may be the only chap.But if ya like.I MIGHT keep makin it. DpGFogC  (417/500)

PostSubject: Re: Writing a story for fun.This may be the only chap.But if ya like.I MIGHT keep makin it.   Writing a story for fun.This may be the only chap.But if ya like.I MIGHT keep makin it. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 9:27 am

Yes, Darkus. I got the name Firestar from a cat named by that in a book call Warriors.And you wanna compete with MOI?! Bring it! Twisted Evil And sure I will join. And yes. YOU will be in this.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/yugiohvampire
Guest12
LEVEL 5 BRAWLER
Guest12

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Writing a story for fun.This may be the only chap.But if ya like.I MIGHT keep makin it. Left_bar_bleue4000/1000000Writing a story for fun.This may be the only chap.But if ya like.I MIGHT keep makin it. Empty_bar_bleue  (4000/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Writing a story for fun.This may be the only chap.But if ya like.I MIGHT keep makin it. Pbucket0/500Writing a story for fun.This may be the only chap.But if ya like.I MIGHT keep makin it. DpGFogC  (0/500)

PostSubject: Re: Writing a story for fun.This may be the only chap.But if ya like.I MIGHT keep makin it.   Writing a story for fun.This may be the only chap.But if ya like.I MIGHT keep makin it. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 9:33 am

Max wrote:
Yes, Darkus. I got the name Firestar from a cat named by that in a book call Warriors.And you wanna compete with MOI?! Bring it! Twisted Evil And sure I will join. And yes. YOU will be in this.

Alright sounds fair. Good luck. I don't know when I will start it though. I will have more unique and original
names though. Wink
Back to top Go down
Ace Inverted
LEVEL 1 BRAWLER

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Writing a story for fun.This may be the only chap.But if ya like.I MIGHT keep makin it. Left_bar_bleue3000/1000000Writing a story for fun.This may be the only chap.But if ya like.I MIGHT keep makin it. Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Writing a story for fun.This may be the only chap.But if ya like.I MIGHT keep makin it. Pbucket500/500Writing a story for fun.This may be the only chap.But if ya like.I MIGHT keep makin it. DpGFogC  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Writing a story for fun.This may be the only chap.But if ya like.I MIGHT keep makin it.   Writing a story for fun.This may be the only chap.But if ya like.I MIGHT keep makin it. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 11:03 am

Well done, Max well done. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Writing a story for fun.This may be the only chap.But if ya like.I MIGHT keep makin it.   Writing a story for fun.This may be the only chap.But if ya like.I MIGHT keep makin it. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Writing a story for fun.This may be the only chap.But if ya like.I MIGHT keep makin it.
Page 1 of 1