Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)

The next installment of Bakugan Hyperspace! Even more action packed and thrilling than the prequel!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Episode #17: Dude, Where's My Bakugan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Guest16
LEVEL 9 BRAWLER
Guest16

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Episode #17: Dude, Where's My Bakugan Left_bar_bleue0/1000000Episode #17: Dude, Where's My Bakugan Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Episode #17: Dude, Where's My Bakugan Pbucket0/500Episode #17: Dude, Where's My Bakugan DpGFogC  (0/500)

Episode #17: Dude, Where's My Bakugan Empty
PostSubject: Episode #17: Dude, Where's My Bakugan   Episode #17: Dude, Where's My Bakugan Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 12:49 am

Tormented by dreams of losing Drago, Dan wakes up from a feverish sleep, surrounded by his friends. Despite everyone's concern, Dan vows to train harder and win Drago back. Of course he overdoes it, passing out and sending himself into a nightmare featuring a ferocious Drago roaring in frustration. But Apollonir, one of the six Ancient Warriors, appears to Dan, appealing to him to win back Drago in a rematch with Spectra. With Apollonir as his new brawling partner, Dan calls out Spectra and the battle is on! Can Ancient Apollonir hold his own against the vicious Helios? And if Spectra can be forced to bring out Drago, will Dan be able to battle his old friend?

FULL:

Back to top Go down

Episode #17: Dude, Where's My Bakugan
Page 1 of 1