Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)

The next installment of Bakugan Hyperspace! Even more action packed and thrilling than the prequel!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your time is up, Professor!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Guest16
LEVEL 9 BRAWLER
Guest16

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Your time is up, Professor! Left_bar_bleue0/1000000Your time is up, Professor! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Your time is up, Professor! Pbucket0/500Your time is up, Professor! DpGFogC  (0/500)

Your time is up, Professor! Empty
PostSubject: Your time is up, Professor!   Your time is up, Professor! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:10 am

The Gamma City Dimension Controller has been destroyed!!! I cannot activate the Final Controller in the palace until you give me the Bakugan profile AND release those new rules of yours! It's now or never, Clay! I want to see that Bakugan Brawler Profile THIS INSTANT! Just give me what I rightfully deserve already! I've been very patient with you, but now we are completely out of time! If you don't deliver the Bakugan and cards to me, AND unveil your little rule booklet, I WILL LOSE ALL OF MY POWER AS A PRINCE!!!!!!!!!!! AND YOU WILL BE IMMEDIATELY EXECUTED AS PUNISHMENT!!!!!!! That's not a threat, Clay! It's a promise! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Knowing this, do you still wish to keep me waiting for whatever reason!?!?! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Professor Clay
NEW VESTROIA SCIENTIST
Professor Clay

Your time is up, Professor! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your time is up, Professor!   Your time is up, Professor! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 7:55 am

My liege... Please accept my sincerest apologies. One last day, that is all I require in order to finalize the rules, your Brawler Profile, and hopefully the realization as to why the Mechanical Bakugan had been destroyed. I'm truly sorry, but I lost a day of work, it's Thanksgiving Day and all... But tomorrow, you have my word.
Back to top Go down

Your time is up, Professor!
Page 1 of 1