Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)

The next installment of Bakugan Hyperspace! Even more action packed and thrilling than the prequel!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Next Evolution of Bakugan Brawling! :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Marucho
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Marucho

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
The Next Evolution of Bakugan Brawling! :) Left_bar_bleue-900/1000000The Next Evolution of Bakugan Brawling! :) Empty_bar_bleue  (-900/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
The Next Evolution of Bakugan Brawling! :) Pbucket500/500The Next Evolution of Bakugan Brawling! :) DpGFogC  (500/500)

The Next Evolution of Bakugan Brawling! :) Empty
PostSubject: The Next Evolution of Bakugan Brawling! :)   The Next Evolution of Bakugan Brawling! :) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 8:13 am

Welcome to my virtual world, everyone! Smile Still a work in progress, Bakugan Interspace is a digital roleplay environment similar to Bakugan New Hyperspace, but with brawling freedom like you wouldn't believe!

In Bakugan Interspace, each member will be given a secret ID# and pass code. This information will be transmitted to them via e-mail for added security, and I can't stress how important it is that you keep the information of that ID# and pass code to yourself only. Do NOT share it with anyone else, or they'll be able to login under your name and have total access over all of your brawling information, stats, and most importantly your hard-earned profile of Bakugan and cards! I strongly emphasize that you should NEVER share the information you'll be given through e-mail, because it cannot be reset should your information be leaked.

Now, with that explained, you'll log into Bakugan Interspace, armed with your ID# and pass code (do NOT lose them, because we cannot send you another copy.) Your ID# and pass code are your keys to starting a brawl, so that we're 100% certain that the brawler is who he or she claims to be. Whenever you and an opponent(s) decide to begin a battle, you ABSOLUTELY MUST first send me a PM saying who you would like to brawl with, and finally include your ID# and pass code. Click send, and once I've been sent the same information by the other players that wish to participate in that battle, I'll give you the approval to brawl. Once you have the approval (which will be sent to each player), then you're ready to begin! Smile

Once you're all set up, you'll access your Bakugan Brawler Profile. I hope to provide you with an entirely customizable new Profile system in Bakugan Interspace's later achievements, but for right now, the computer will only recognize your official Bakugan New Hyperspace Brawling Profiles. The system can't handle more than one three-way battle per day, but can handle as many one-on-one matches as you like. Smile In Bakugan Interspace, you have greater freedom over the rules in brawling, which are easily redesigned to fit your personal preferences. For example...

• The standard 500 point Life Gauges have been stretched and modified to fit from 10 points to even 2000 point Life Gauges in any battle! Smile
  • Laser Sabers are completely ineffective here. While your atoms may have been digitized in this virtual world, the testing will only scan and replicate those atoms to reform yourself as data in the digital environment, while the real you is stationed safely in a pod, heavily supervised by our production team. Smile There is no threat of danger in Bakugan Interspace whatsoever.
  • Level compatibility rules don't apply in this world. You all deserve the freedom to brawl with whoever you choose, as long as all players agree. Smile

And the best part is, despite this environment is fictional and positioned parallel to the real world, Exp. and BP will still be awarded to the winner of any battle! Smile This is made possible by our data-to-matter converter, which converts the data you've earned in Bakugan Interspace into actual usable material for the real world!

If you have any questions so far, I'm happy to answer them. Smile
Back to top Go down

The Next Evolution of Bakugan Brawling! :) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Evolution of Bakugan Brawling! :)   The Next Evolution of Bakugan Brawling! :) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 4:55 pm

Marucho, I admire your work, it is truly outstanding. But I was wondering, when will this ID Number and passcode be sent to us?
Back to top Go down

The Next Evolution of Bakugan Brawling! :)
Page 1 of 1