Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)

The next installment of Bakugan Hyperspace! Even more action packed and thrilling than the prequel!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Huge... BAD... news....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Guest13
LEVEL 4 BRAWLER
Guest13

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Huge... BAD... news....  Left_bar_bleue4550/1000000Huge... BAD... news....  Empty_bar_bleue  (4550/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Huge... BAD... news....  Pbucket0/500Huge... BAD... news....  DpGFogC  (0/500)

Huge... BAD... news....  Empty
PostSubject: Huge... BAD... news....    Huge... BAD... news....  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 10:05 am

We have a huge problem.... yugi and I have figured out the true Identity of Hydron.... And it's the worst possible out come anyone could ever imagine.

This person told you all that He was a character but never revealed who. Also, Princey's evil He is nice. No one'd take him seriously if he told us all..

Maybe you remember Hydron saying his name was James. We all know a James.... Every single one of us... Wether he auditioned you... Became friends with you... M_D's real name, is James... M_D is Hydron.

I know... I can't believe it either. But it all makes sence. M_D doesn't think Princey's OP when he comes on, because he thinks what he does is fair. And he starts out not so powerful then gets really good. Like Joe, his old Character.

And I remember he mentioned he "Looked at the Vexos's plans" But he didn't look at ours. Because that's a HUGE rule. And he doesn't break his own rules. And everyone knows that.

Also, he said Hydron was the only character who didn't give him his number. Does he need it if he's himself? Really? Didn't think so. Also, Mylene mentioned once that he could contact Spectra, Gus, Volt, Shadow, Mylene, and Lync. But none of them could contact him. And when we think about it... NO ONE has Princeys number. But you all have M_D's number. And he has everyones. And Mylene also mentioned that they never gave Hydron their phone numbers.

And everyone has heard Princey talk, right? And everyone has heard M_D talk. They use the same ammount of bulky useless trash Vocab! M_D tones it down for the radar, but he goes all out with Hydron.

And last but not least, M_D's father. M_D's Dad has some creepy old rare disease. I heard that his Dad and him like to spend a lot of time together. So I would bet money that his Dad would act like Zenoheld for him...

No doubt about it... M_D is Hydron....
Back to top Go down
Ace
LEVEL 7 BRAWLER
Ace

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Huge... BAD... news....  Left_bar_bleue-500/1000000Huge... BAD... news....  Empty_bar_bleue  (-500/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Huge... BAD... news....  Pbucket472/500Huge... BAD... news....  DpGFogC  (472/500)

PostSubject: Re: Huge... BAD... news....    Huge... BAD... news....  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 10:57 am

Get real, Kasey Rolling Eyes If M_D really was Hydron, then why would he let Zenoheld, even if that was his dad, beat the living <CENSORED> out of him and then pretty much permanently end up with half a Life Force bar?

I get where you're coming from, you have some interesting theories and a few good points but while it adds up, it just doesn't fit with what we know -_- It's very possible though... Do you think he might actually be mad? That would explain just about everything you said up there
Back to top Go down
Marucho
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Marucho

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Huge... BAD... news....  Left_bar_bleue-900/1000000Huge... BAD... news....  Empty_bar_bleue  (-900/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Huge... BAD... news....  Pbucket500/500Huge... BAD... news....  DpGFogC  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Huge... BAD... news....    Huge... BAD... news....  Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 3:41 am

You pose an intriguing possibility, Kasey. It has crossed my mind before that M_D could be none other than Prince Hydron himself, based on his mannerisms and bizarre sense of leadership. But we just can't say for sure until we have more information to back up this theory.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Huge... BAD... news....    Huge... BAD... news....  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Huge... BAD... news....
Page 1 of 1