Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)

The next installment of Bakugan Hyperspace! Even more action packed and thrilling than the prequel!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FLOCK NEWS!!!! (IF YOU WANT TO BE IN FLOCK READ IT!)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Neo
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Neo

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
FLOCK NEWS!!!! (IF YOU WANT TO BE IN FLOCK READ IT!) Left_bar_bleue4750/1000000FLOCK NEWS!!!! (IF YOU WANT TO BE IN FLOCK READ IT!) Empty_bar_bleue  (4750/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
FLOCK NEWS!!!! (IF YOU WANT TO BE IN FLOCK READ IT!) Pbucket417/500FLOCK NEWS!!!! (IF YOU WANT TO BE IN FLOCK READ IT!) DpGFogC  (417/500)

FLOCK NEWS!!!! (IF YOU WANT TO BE IN FLOCK READ IT!) Empty
PostSubject: FLOCK NEWS!!!! (IF YOU WANT TO BE IN FLOCK READ IT!)   FLOCK NEWS!!!! (IF YOU WANT TO BE IN FLOCK READ IT!) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 5:38 am

Ok, ALOT of people want to be in The Flock.Well random people keeping asking. (yes I am talking to the people who asked too) Anyway.If you want to be in it-JUST POST BELOW!Say why you should be in it.Give me an idea to go along with your character.I will only have a maximum of 3 people with powers.The rest will be just normal people.I already have 2 positions filled.There can only be one person left.I can't say WHEN you will be put in.JUST KNOW THAT I WILL FIT YOU IN SOME TIME IN THE FUTURE!!!!!

FLOCK NEWS!!!! (IF YOU WANT TO BE IN FLOCK READ IT!) FallenAngel
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/yugiohvampire
Guest3
LEVEL 1 BRAWLER
Guest3

Location : On a need-to-know basis, and YOU don't need to know it.

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
FLOCK NEWS!!!! (IF YOU WANT TO BE IN FLOCK READ IT!) Left_bar_bleue0/1000000FLOCK NEWS!!!! (IF YOU WANT TO BE IN FLOCK READ IT!) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
FLOCK NEWS!!!! (IF YOU WANT TO BE IN FLOCK READ IT!) Pbucket0/500FLOCK NEWS!!!! (IF YOU WANT TO BE IN FLOCK READ IT!) DpGFogC  (0/500)

PostSubject: Re: FLOCK NEWS!!!! (IF YOU WANT TO BE IN FLOCK READ IT!)   FLOCK NEWS!!!! (IF YOU WANT TO BE IN FLOCK READ IT!) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 7:09 am

Can I be in it please???

I think I should be in it because I can act stupid at times and it can make the story funnier at times, and an idea could be if the characters have to fly across some gap, the ones who might not be able to fly can fly on the backs of those who can fly, like me with my Altair wings...

If you put me in it, I will try to read it as much as possible!!!!!!!!!!

-Codename Altair, the Ventus freak.
Back to top Go down
Neo
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Neo

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
FLOCK NEWS!!!! (IF YOU WANT TO BE IN FLOCK READ IT!) Left_bar_bleue4750/1000000FLOCK NEWS!!!! (IF YOU WANT TO BE IN FLOCK READ IT!) Empty_bar_bleue  (4750/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
FLOCK NEWS!!!! (IF YOU WANT TO BE IN FLOCK READ IT!) Pbucket417/500FLOCK NEWS!!!! (IF YOU WANT TO BE IN FLOCK READ IT!) DpGFogC  (417/500)

PostSubject: Re: FLOCK NEWS!!!! (IF YOU WANT TO BE IN FLOCK READ IT!)   FLOCK NEWS!!!! (IF YOU WANT TO BE IN FLOCK READ IT!) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 7:45 am

DARKUS

FLOCK NEWS!!!! (IF YOU WANT TO BE IN FLOCK READ IT!) Anime

Last edited by Max Ride on Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Neo
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Neo

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: FLOCK NEWS!!!! (IF YOU WANT TO BE IN FLOCK READ IT!)   FLOCK NEWS!!!! (IF YOU WANT TO BE IN FLOCK READ IT!) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 7:50 am

Alicia

FLOCK NEWS!!!! (IF YOU WANT TO BE IN FLOCK READ IT!) Darkangelgirl
Back to top Go down
Guest3
LEVEL 1 BRAWLER
Guest3

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
FLOCK NEWS!!!! (IF YOU WANT TO BE IN FLOCK READ IT!) Left_bar_bleue0/1000000FLOCK NEWS!!!! (IF YOU WANT TO BE IN FLOCK READ IT!) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
FLOCK NEWS!!!! (IF YOU WANT TO BE IN FLOCK READ IT!) Pbucket0/500FLOCK NEWS!!!! (IF YOU WANT TO BE IN FLOCK READ IT!) DpGFogC  (0/500)

PostSubject: Re: FLOCK NEWS!!!! (IF YOU WANT TO BE IN FLOCK READ IT!)   FLOCK NEWS!!!! (IF YOU WANT TO BE IN FLOCK READ IT!) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 7:54 am

...Are all the characters flying in this??? If so, then that wouldn't really work well with the idea I came up with... Well, another idea is with the Altair powers I could activate a healing ability to heal others with Atmosphere Cure, a special Ventus ability with others I've created to work with my Altair powers, some with my other attributes.
Back to top Go down
Neo
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Neo

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: FLOCK NEWS!!!! (IF YOU WANT TO BE IN FLOCK READ IT!)   FLOCK NEWS!!!! (IF YOU WANT TO BE IN FLOCK READ IT!) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 8:11 am

Max

FLOCK NEWS!!!! (IF YOU WANT TO BE IN FLOCK READ IT!) Maximumride3423

Last edited by Max Ride on Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Guest3
LEVEL 1 BRAWLER
Guest3

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: FLOCK NEWS!!!! (IF YOU WANT TO BE IN FLOCK READ IT!)   FLOCK NEWS!!!! (IF YOU WANT TO BE IN FLOCK READ IT!) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 8:27 am

...No offense, but those character pictures look kind of creepy. Well, mainly the second one. Not exactly creepy, but weird.

No offense.
Back to top Go down
german88
LEVEL 2 BRAWLER

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
FLOCK NEWS!!!! (IF YOU WANT TO BE IN FLOCK READ IT!) Left_bar_bleue8500/1000000FLOCK NEWS!!!! (IF YOU WANT TO BE IN FLOCK READ IT!) Empty_bar_bleue  (8500/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
FLOCK NEWS!!!! (IF YOU WANT TO BE IN FLOCK READ IT!) Pbucket500/500FLOCK NEWS!!!! (IF YOU WANT TO BE IN FLOCK READ IT!) DpGFogC  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: FLOCK NEWS!!!! (IF YOU WANT TO BE IN FLOCK READ IT!)   FLOCK NEWS!!!! (IF YOU WANT TO BE IN FLOCK READ IT!) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 5:34 am

i want to be in the story but not a wolf i need to fly to go places my name is scar i am like dd but my wings look more like hawk wings and i love to fly i am really good at flying i am the color midnight blue and my feet grow razor sharp talons when i am fighting when i am trully angry i can lose control of my dark power my dark power is what keeps me under control and more i came from a freck show i escaped i have scares on my body and a lightning shape scar down my eye from when i was younger by battling style is using my darkness power by melting into the shadows and passing into my oppenets body and i can do much more with my powers. i can also take high amounts of damege. and i love to help out.

i would love to be in the story please please neo Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Neo
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Neo

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: FLOCK NEWS!!!! (IF YOU WANT TO BE IN FLOCK READ IT!)   FLOCK NEWS!!!! (IF YOU WANT TO BE IN FLOCK READ IT!) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 9:45 am

...Um....I dunno.I have a plan for every single Character.If I make you like Darkus.It would just ruin my plan.I was going to make you a wolf.I had a special plan for you.But since you have changed your mind...It would ruin everything.It would take me awhile to remake the whole story.I will think on it.
Back to top Go down
german88
LEVEL 2 BRAWLER

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
FLOCK NEWS!!!! (IF YOU WANT TO BE IN FLOCK READ IT!) Left_bar_bleue8500/1000000FLOCK NEWS!!!! (IF YOU WANT TO BE IN FLOCK READ IT!) Empty_bar_bleue  (8500/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
FLOCK NEWS!!!! (IF YOU WANT TO BE IN FLOCK READ IT!) Pbucket500/500FLOCK NEWS!!!! (IF YOU WANT TO BE IN FLOCK READ IT!) DpGFogC  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: FLOCK NEWS!!!! (IF YOU WANT TO BE IN FLOCK READ IT!)   FLOCK NEWS!!!! (IF YOU WANT TO BE IN FLOCK READ IT!) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 9:58 am

oh i dont know u can make me a wolf or a a member of the flock
Back to top Go down
LEVEL 1 BRAWLER

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
FLOCK NEWS!!!! (IF YOU WANT TO BE IN FLOCK READ IT!) Left_bar_bleue-1000/1000000FLOCK NEWS!!!! (IF YOU WANT TO BE IN FLOCK READ IT!) Empty_bar_bleue  (-1000/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: FLOCK NEWS!!!! (IF YOU WANT TO BE IN FLOCK READ IT!)   FLOCK NEWS!!!! (IF YOU WANT TO BE IN FLOCK READ IT!) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 10:43 pm

if i were to be in it i'd like to be a cyborg (half robot half human) who was purposely designed to get you back to the guys who tried to kill you if not a cyborg at least a guy who's extremely skilled and fast and really good with weapon's that would be a good match for you.
Back to top Go down
Neo
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Neo

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: FLOCK NEWS!!!! (IF YOU WANT TO BE IN FLOCK READ IT!)   FLOCK NEWS!!!! (IF YOU WANT TO BE IN FLOCK READ IT!) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 4:24 am

O_O *is kinda scared because that was her idea* *minus the cyborg part*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FLOCK NEWS!!!! (IF YOU WANT TO BE IN FLOCK READ IT!)   FLOCK NEWS!!!! (IF YOU WANT TO BE IN FLOCK READ IT!) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 2:32 am

Hello. I would like to be in it im a Psychich i speak Fluent english and Portuaguese

I was born as a normal kid but because of my freakish abilities my parents abandoned me and i wish to meet other creatures from different places or with different abilitites and has sworn to develop his Psychic abilities to the maximum level.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FLOCK NEWS!!!! (IF YOU WANT TO BE IN FLOCK READ IT!)   FLOCK NEWS!!!! (IF YOU WANT TO BE IN FLOCK READ IT!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FLOCK NEWS!!!! (IF YOU WANT TO BE IN FLOCK READ IT!)
Page 1 of 1