Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)

The next installment of Bakugan Hyperspace! Even more action packed and thrilling than the prequel!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pyrus Helix Dragonoid.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Clay
NEW VESTROIA SCIENTIST
Professor Clay

Pyrus Helix Dragonoid. Empty
PostSubject: Pyrus Helix Dragonoid.   Pyrus Helix Dragonoid. Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 8:30 pm

Sire, as I'm sure you've already seen for yourself, during his bout with Helios, the Dragonoid has evolved further, into the Pyrus Helix Dragonoid. The Brawlers seem to have discovered the key to evolution...

Despite his base power level is greater due to gimmicks, Helios MK-2's mechanics do not surpass that of Farbros'. Helix Dragonoid, however, has a base power level of 750. If I had to guess, I would say that Dan plans to upgrade it further, all the way to 900. If he achieves this, then coupling that fact with all of Drago's other statistics, he will become the most powerful Bakugan in the realm.

For our plan to succeed, not only will we require all six Attribute Energies and Battle Gear data, but we'll also need to unearth the DNA code of the most powerful Bakugan in existence. Originally, this Bakugan was Farbros, who had no need for a DNA code seeing as I built him myself and all of his data is already at my fingertips. Drago, however... is a whole different story. We'll need to get our hands on his DNA code so that the project can become whole. It must have enough power to destroy worlds, and Farbros could supply the energy for that. If we exchange Farbros' information for Drago's... the possibilities are endless, sir!
Back to top Go down
Professor Clay
NEW VESTROIA SCIENTIST
Professor Clay

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus Helix Dragonoid.   Pyrus Helix Dragonoid. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 7:24 pm

Well, it appears this battle is full of surprises. It seems Spectra has completely uncovered the data I need regarding the Battle Gear.

We need to trap them both, sire. Dan and Spectra are both a well of beneficial data, and could provide astonishing results to the project at hand!

If I could set them both up on a Trap Field, would you be willing to engage them in battle, your excellence? If we play our cards right, we'll have two out of the three components needed in order to finalize my creation!
Back to top Go down
Guest18
KING OF VESTAL / LEVEL 9 BRAWLER
Guest18

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Pyrus Helix Dragonoid. Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000Pyrus Helix Dragonoid. Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Pyrus Helix Dragonoid. Pbucket0/500Pyrus Helix Dragonoid. DpGFogC  (0/500)

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus Helix Dragonoid.   Pyrus Helix Dragonoid. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 1:42 am

Professor Clay wrote:
Well, it appears this battle is full of surprises. It seems Spectra has completely uncovered the data I need regarding the Battle Gear.

We need to trap them both, sire. Dan and Spectra are both a well of beneficial data, and could provide astonishing results to the project at hand!

If I could set them both up on a Trap Field, would you be willing to engage them in battle, your excellence? If we play our cards right, we'll have two out of the three components needed in order to finalize my creation!

That can easily be arranged, Professor. I'll sentence anyone to battle who's foolhardy enough to assume they can compete against Farbros. Any lost cause with a drive like that doesn't deserve to walk among the land of the living. Once you've completed this "project", I expect to cast into oblivion every single one of those Resistance swine! Make sure it happens.
Back to top Go down
https://bakugannewhyperspace.forummotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pyrus Helix Dragonoid.   Pyrus Helix Dragonoid. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pyrus Helix Dragonoid.
Page 1 of 1