Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)

The next installment of Bakugan Hyperspace! Even more action packed and thrilling than the prequel!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Where is my Pyrus Dragonoid?...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Guest16
LEVEL 9 BRAWLER
Guest16

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Where is my Pyrus Dragonoid?... Left_bar_bleue0/1000000Where is my Pyrus Dragonoid?... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Where is my Pyrus Dragonoid?... Pbucket0/500Where is my Pyrus Dragonoid?... DpGFogC  (0/500)

Where is my Pyrus Dragonoid?... Empty
PostSubject: Where is my Pyrus Dragonoid?...   Where is my Pyrus Dragonoid?... Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 11:35 pm

I grow impatient, Spectra... I don't see why I have to wait so long for the Pyrus Dragonoid when the other five Fighting Bakugan were no problem to obtain.

You sent your best Sub-Terra operative and he failed. The way I see it, the quickest way for me to receive the Perfect Pyrus Dragonoid is if you battle his human owner. Don't disappoint me, Spectra.
Back to top Go down
Guest20
LEVEL 10 BRAWLER
Guest20

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Where is my Pyrus Dragonoid?... Left_bar_bleue8250/1000000Where is my Pyrus Dragonoid?... Empty_bar_bleue  (8250/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Where is my Pyrus Dragonoid?... Pbucket0/500Where is my Pyrus Dragonoid?... DpGFogC  (0/500)

PostSubject: Re: Where is my Pyrus Dragonoid?...   Where is my Pyrus Dragonoid?... Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 5:23 am

I am very sorry for the delay, sire. These things take time. I only ask of you to have a bit more patience. The final piece to your collection will be yours in a short time.
Back to top Go down
Guest16
LEVEL 9 BRAWLER
Guest16

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Where is my Pyrus Dragonoid?... Left_bar_bleue0/1000000Where is my Pyrus Dragonoid?... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Where is my Pyrus Dragonoid?...   Where is my Pyrus Dragonoid?... Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:59 pm

Spectra wrote:
I am very sorry for the delay, sire. These things take time. I only ask of you to have a bit more patience. The final piece to your collection will be yours in a short time.

Just make sure of it, Spectra...
Back to top Go down
Guest16
LEVEL 9 BRAWLER
Guest16

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Where is my Pyrus Dragonoid?...   Where is my Pyrus Dragonoid?... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 7:48 am

I am fed up with waiting, Spectra. Your battle against the human with my prize has been progressing for an entire month now. It's time to pick up the pace before I lose what little patience with you I have left.
Back to top Go down
Guest16
LEVEL 9 BRAWLER
Guest16

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Where is my Pyrus Dragonoid?...   Where is my Pyrus Dragonoid?... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 2:58 am

I don't care if this is a triple post. You have some explaining to do, Spectra. What reason could you possibly have for allowing the two humans to keep custody of my prize!? This is your biggest blunder without a doubt, Spectra. How dare you fail me? Mad
Back to top Go down
Guest16
LEVEL 9 BRAWLER
Guest16

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Where is my Pyrus Dragonoid?...   Where is my Pyrus Dragonoid?... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 11:44 am

SPECTRA!!!!! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Guest20
LEVEL 10 BRAWLER
Guest20

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Where is my Pyrus Dragonoid?... Left_bar_bleue8250/1000000Where is my Pyrus Dragonoid?... Empty_bar_bleue  (8250/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Where is my Pyrus Dragonoid?...   Where is my Pyrus Dragonoid?... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 9:24 am

Sire, I have been working on getting that prize you desire. I ask of you to be patient a little while longer. I am working on a solution to tear that Dragonoid from Dan Kuso's cold dead fingers if needed. Trust me, that Dragonoid will lead your path to dominion one way or another.
Back to top Go down
Guest11
LEVEL 1 BRAWLER
Guest11

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: Where is my Pyrus Dragonoid?...   Where is my Pyrus Dragonoid?... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 3:31 am

Shocked wow master spectra dus make you mad dus he (still has her death wish) Razz
Back to top Go down
http://animeworld.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where is my Pyrus Dragonoid?...   Where is my Pyrus Dragonoid?... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where is my Pyrus Dragonoid?...
Page 1 of 1