Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)

The next installment of Bakugan Hyperspace! Even more action packed and thrilling than the prequel!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle

Go down 
+40
Ava
spectrahelios
DRAGO
Guest20
Shun
MINX ELFIN
Marucho
ANCIENT NEMUS
Baron
itachi
MAGMA WILDA
Mira
PERCIVAL
MIDNIGHT PERCIVAL
Ace
HAMMER GOREM
Julie
ALPHA HYDRANOID
Alice
BLADE TIGRERRA
Runo
NEMUS
Guest15
Lync
Shadow
joeble
Mylene
Guest16
Emerald Angel
Neo
Fabia
Z
AquosStriker
Jake
DollxFayce
Professor Clay
Guest18
BAKUGAN GAUNTLET
Dan
HELIX DRAGO
44 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage

The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle   The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 3:34 am

06. RAFFLESIAN (Lv 3)
Power Level = 300
Life Force = ۞56۞
Stand Success = 60%
Defense = 2
Special Shot = +40

*CAPTURED FROM HUNTER SERGE*

Hmph.

SS: 40

Pyrus Helix Dragonoid @ 900G
Pyrus Neo Dragonoid @ 300G

Haos Sylvee @ 250G
Darkus Percival @ 350G
Darkus Percival @ 300G
Darkus Sylvee @ 250G

Aquos Verias @ 250G
Aquos Rafflesian @ 250G

Ventus Rafflesian @ 300G
Ventus Rafflesian @ 250G

VS.

Pyrus Alternative Farbros @ 99,998G
Aquos Rafflesian @ 300G
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle   The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 4:30 am

Perfect song for this battle, and it's also in my signature. Cool
Back to top Go down
Dan
LEVEL 10 BRAWLER
Dan

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue9500/1000000The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle - Page 3 Pbucket8/500The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle - Page 3 DpGFogC  (8/500)

PostSubject: Re: The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle   The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 4:32 am

Vanitas wrote:

dude this is so much better >.>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kybKmVQ1lQ4&feature=related

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle   The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 4:34 am

Dan wrote:
Vanitas wrote:

Mine pwns yours. XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle   The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 2:04 pm

Guys? Focus, you guys take Zenoheld I've got my eye on Snake Razz
Back to top Go down
Emerald Angel
LEVEL 1 BRAWLER

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/1000000The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle - Page 3 Pbucket500/500The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle - Page 3 DpGFogC  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle   The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 9:47 pm

LIFE GAUGE: 500 POINTS
Life Gauge at 500G

I may have been a VIT all this time, but... my friends are Resistance! I will not fight my friends... So consider me a Resistance member now! Smile

I can't wait for Kana to throw in her bakugan! Very Happy I'll finally get to brawl with her! ^_^

Bakugan, Brawl! Smile
Back to top Go down
BAKUGAN GAUNTLET
GAUNTLET SYSTEM
BAKUGAN GAUNTLET

PostSubject: Re: The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle   The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 9:47 pm

The member 'Emerald Angel' has done the following action : BAKUGAN BRAWL

'RAFFLESIAN' :
The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle - Page 3 MissAVI
Back to top Go down
Emerald Angel
LEVEL 1 BRAWLER

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/1000000The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle - Page 3 Pbucket500/500The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle - Page 3 DpGFogC  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle   The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 9:50 pm

Oh... Sad

Double Throw!

LIFE GAUGE: 450 POINTS
Life Gauge at 450G

Please, Rafflesian! I'm begging you! Don't miss! Sad
Back to top Go down
BAKUGAN GAUNTLET
GAUNTLET SYSTEM
BAKUGAN GAUNTLET

PostSubject: Re: The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle   The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 9:50 pm

The member 'Emerald Angel' has done the following action : BAKUGAN BRAWL

'RAFFLESIAN' :
The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle - Page 3 SphereStrikefinal-100
Back to top Go down
Emerald Angel
LEVEL 1 BRAWLER

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle   The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 10:03 pm

Great job, Rafflesian! ^_^ Stand!

RAFFLESIAN
Power Level = 250
Life Force = ۞56۞
Stand Success = 60%
Defense = 2
Special Shot = +35

SS: 35

As Kana says; Sphere Attack, Initiate!

100 / 100 = 1
99,998 - 1 = 99,997

100 / 2 = 50
300 - 50 = 250

I think my Sphere Attack hits them both... right? If not, tell me and I'll edit my post. ^_^

Pyrus Helix Dragonoid @ 900G
Pyrus Neo Dragonoid @ 300G

Haos Sylvee @ 250G
Darkus Percival @ 350G
Darkus Percival @ 300G
Darkus Sylvee @ 250G

Aquos Verias @ 250G
Aquos Rafflesian @ 250G

Ventus Rafflesian @ 300G
Ventus Rafflesian @ 250G
Ventus Rafflesian @ 250G

VS.

Pyrus Alternative Farbros @ 99,997G
Aquos Rafflesian @ 250G
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle   The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 11:02 pm

Vanitas wrote:
Dan wrote:
Vanitas wrote:

Mine pwns yours. XD

You're both wrong! xD How about THIS? (:

Oh, and I'll join the battle in a bit, Angel bby. Wink Like Fate, I have things to do too... ;D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle   The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 12:16 am

I also like Fabia and Kana will not be in this brawl for now because of pending and pressing matters to attend to.
Back to top Go down
Guest18
KING OF VESTAL / LEVEL 9 BRAWLER
Guest18

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle - Page 3 Pbucket0/500The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle - Page 3 DpGFogC  (0/500)

PostSubject: Re: The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle   The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 5:17 am

You lethargic, simple-minded fools! Am I alone in this?! Where are my elite warriors, resting in the heat of battle?!!? I command all Vexos forces to open fire on all Resistance swine and Vexos in Training turncoats that dares to oppose me! This pitiful novice I tower over at my side is sufficient only for making a mockery of my name and rule!!! Evil or Very Mad

ALTERNATIVE WEAPON FARBROS, AQUOS RAFFLESIAN (100,247)

VS

HELIX DRAGONOID, HAOS SYLVEE, PERCIVAL, PERCIVAL, AQUOS VERIAS, DARKUS SYLVEE, VENTUS RAFFLESIAN, VENTUS RAFFLESIAN, NEO DRAGONOID, AQUOS RAFFLESIAN, VENTUS RAFFLESIAN (3650)

Energy Levels/Vexos Abilities Left:

King Zenoheld: <20.5>
Snake: 20

VS

Abilities Left:

Dan: 20 / Helix Dragonoid: 20
DollxFayce: 19
KhalifaBoi: 20 / Percival: 20
FlameArcher: 20 / Percival: 20
AquosStriker: 20
Z: 20
Zero: 20
VentusShadow: 20
Max: 20 / Neo Dragonoid: 20
Brawler X: 20
Emerald Angel: 20

Active Trap Shields: Glow Shield

That assortment of Level 1-3 trash is what you send to contend with the greatest weapon the universe has ever known?! Do you really think that me being overrun by mutated plants, insects and an inferior simian is going to bring down the Alternative Farbros!? I don't waste resources of power on the likes of such frail opponents. My Vexos champions will see to that!

Last edited by King Zenoheld on Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://bakugannewhyperspace.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle   The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 5:22 am

Zenoheld, the reason that some of your Vexos 'Soldiers' are not by your side, is because they cannot stand the sight of what you are trying to do to bakugan. Face it, with spirit and determination, we shall drive on to win ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Guest16
LEVEL 9 BRAWLER
Guest16

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:
The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle - Page 3 Pbucket0/500The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle - Page 3 DpGFogC  (0/500)

PostSubject: Re: The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle   The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 5:26 am

Zero wrote:
Zenoheld, the reason that some of your Vexos 'Soldiers' are not by your side, is because they cannot stand the sight of what you are trying to do to bakugan. Face it, with spirit and determination, we shall drive on to win ! Very Happy

Spirit and determination is what the weak and desperate rely on to pull them through an impossible struggle... How often does it work in their favor? Twisted Evil

My presence isn't needed, father. We possess a far higher combined power level than they could ever hope to muster. Still, if you insist on dirtying some hands, I'll call the others for a little unnecessary backup. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle   The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 5:30 am

Quote :
Spirit and determination is what the weak and desperate rely on to pull them through an impossible struggle... How often does it work in their favor?

My presence isn't needed, father. We possess a far higher combined power level than they could ever hope to muster. Still, if you insist on dirtying some hands, I'll call the others for a little unnecessary backup.

Hydron... You do have some truth in this... but I stand by my words, no offence but, why leave your father to do all the dirty-work against us... I know he has a huge six digit power level, but still you need to play your part against us... I think...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle   The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 5:33 am

Underestimating us is a grave mistake, Zenoheld. We'll show you the true power the resistance holds!
Back to top Go down
Guest16
LEVEL 9 BRAWLER
Guest16

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle   The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 5:35 am

Zero wrote:
Quote :
Spirit and determination is what the weak and desperate rely on to pull them through an impossible struggle... How often does it work in their favor?

My presence isn't needed, father. We possess a far higher combined power level than they could ever hope to muster. Still, if you insist on dirtying some hands, I'll call the others for a little unnecessary backup.

Hydron... You do have some truth in this... but I stand by my words, no offence but, why leave your father to do all the dirty-work against us... I know he has a huge six digit power level, but still you need to play your part against us... I think...

I don't "need" to do anything except wait until the right moment to launch my Bakugan and watch you all disintigrate in the process. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Mylene
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Mylene

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue3000/1000000The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle - Page 3 Pbucket456/500The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle - Page 3 DpGFogC  (456/500)

PostSubject: Re: The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle   The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 6:10 am

I'd be honored to fight by your side in this high-stakes brawl, your highness. I would've been here sooner, only I was never told that any of this was occurring... I wonder whose fault that could have been... Evil or Very Mad I see you still have hard feelings over me defeating you in Motherpalace, huh Hydron? Get over it, this is the big one and I won't let your whining get in my way of winning this for King Zenoheld.

Gauntlet Power Strike!

LIFE GAUGE: 500 points
Life Gauge at 500G

While we're waiting for things on the Resistance side to pick up, I'll keep them busy.

BAKUGAN BRAWL!
Back to top Go down
BAKUGAN GAUNTLET
GAUNTLET SYSTEM
BAKUGAN GAUNTLET

PostSubject: Re: The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle   The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 6:10 am

The member 'Mylene' has done the following action : BAKUGAN BRAWL

'MACUBASS' :
The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle - Page 3 SphereStrikefinal-250
Back to top Go down
Mylene
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Mylene

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue3000/1000000The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle - Page 3 Pbucket456/500The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle - Page 3 DpGFogC  (456/500)

PostSubject: Re: The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle   The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 6:34 am

Emerge, Aquos Macubass! Sphere Attack, charge!

Sphere Attacks in this particular battle seem to be catastrophic. You'll see what I mean as you lose exactly 1410 pts from your total power level!

Special Shot Meter = 89 points

AQUOS MACUBASS (700 pts)
PYRUS ALTERNATIVE FARBROS (99997 pts)
AQUOS RAFFLESIAN (250 pts)

TOTAL POWER LEVEL = (100947 pts)

Vs.

PYRUS HELIX DRAGONOID (864 pts)
HAOS SYLVEE (125 pts)
DARKUS PERCIVAL (217 pts)
DARKUS PERCIVAL (267 pts)
AQUOS VERIAS (0 pts)
DARKUS SYLVEE (0 pts)
VENTUS RAFFLESIAN (175 pts)
VENTUS RAFFLESIAN (125 pts)
PYRUS NEO DRAGONOID (217 pts)
AQUOS RAFFLESIAN (125 pts)

TOTAL POWER LEVEL = (2240 pts)

ENERGY LEVELS:

Mylene = <13.75>
King Zenoheld = <20.5>

RESISTANCE ABILITIES:

Dan = 20 Dragonoid = 20
DollxFace = 20
KhalifaBoi = 20 Percival = 20
FlameArcher = 20 Percival = 20
AquosStriker = 20
Z = 20
VentusShadow = 20
Max = 20 Neo Dragonoid = 20
Brawler X = 20
Emerald Angel = 20

That dealt a huge blow to your combined power. The ants with low defenses and power levels have been eliminated, as you requested, sire.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle   The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 7:26 am

The day hasn't been lost until the last ability has been played.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle   The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 12:56 am

Lets add some more in, Shall we? I'll utilize a little Double Throw.
Back to top Go down
BAKUGAN GAUNTLET
GAUNTLET SYSTEM
BAKUGAN GAUNTLET

PostSubject: Re: The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle   The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 12:56 am

The member 'Snake' has done the following action : BAKUGAN BRAWL

'ATMOS' :
The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle - Page 3 MissAVI
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle   The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 12:59 am

And of course, my Life Gauge remains at full.

LIFE GAUGE :: 500
Life Gauge at 500G

Hmph. Glow Blow off! Now, your Glow Shield Practically Nuetralizes this, so I suppose I'll stay at what I was, No??

AQUOS MACUBASS (700 pts)
PYRUS ALTERNATIVE FARBROS (99997 pts)
AQUOS RAFFLESIAN (250 pts)

TOTAL POWER LEVEL = (100947 pts)

Vs.

PYRUS HELIX DRAGONOID (864 pts)
HAOS SYLVEE (125 pts)
DARKUS PERCIVAL (217 pts)
DARKUS PERCIVAL (267 pts)
AQUOS VERIAS (0 pts)
DARKUS SYLVEE (0 pts)
VENTUS RAFFLESIAN (175 pts)
PYRUS NEO DRAGONOID (217 pts)
AQUOS RAFFLESIAN (125 pts)

TOTAL POWER LEVEL = (2240 pts)

ENERGY LEVELS:

Mylene = <13.75>
King Zenoheld = <20.5>

ABILITIES:

Snake = 19

RESISTANCE ABILITIES:

Dan = 20 Dragonoid = 20
DollxFace = 20
KhalifaBoi = 20 Percival = 20
FlameArcher = 20 Percival = 20
AquosStriker = 20
Z = 20
VentusShadow = 20
Max = 20 Neo Dragonoid = 20
Brawler X = 20
Emerald Angel = 20
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle   The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle
Page 3 of 24Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next