Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)

The next installment of Bakugan Hyperspace! Even more action packed and thrilling than the prequel!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle

Go down 
+40
Ava
spectrahelios
DRAGO
Guest20
Shun
MINX ELFIN
Marucho
ANCIENT NEMUS
Baron
itachi
MAGMA WILDA
Mira
PERCIVAL
MIDNIGHT PERCIVAL
Ace
HAMMER GOREM
Julie
ALPHA HYDRANOID
Alice
BLADE TIGRERRA
Runo
NEMUS
Guest15
Lync
Shadow
joeble
Mylene
Guest16
Emerald Angel
Neo
Fabia
Z
AquosStriker
Jake
DollxFayce
Professor Clay
Guest18
BAKUGAN GAUNTLET
Dan
HELIX DRAGO
44 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
AquosStriker
LEVEL 1 BRAWLER
AquosStriker

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/1000000The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle - Page 4 Pbucket500/500The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle - Page 4 DpGFogC  (500/500)

The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle   The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 5:14 am

Let's see how this does for me.

LIFE GAUGE: 450 POINTS
Life Gauge at 450G

BAKUGAN BRAWL!
Back to top Go down
BAKUGAN GAUNTLET
GAUNTLET SYSTEM
BAKUGAN GAUNTLET

PostSubject: Re: The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle   The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 5:14 am

The member 'AquosStriker' has done the following action : BAKUGAN BRAWL

'WONTU' :
The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle - Page 4 MissAVI
Back to top Go down
AquosStriker
LEVEL 1 BRAWLER
AquosStriker

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/1000000The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle - Page 4 Pbucket500/500The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle - Page 4 DpGFogC  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle   The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 5:15 am

BAKUGAN wrote:
The member 'AquosStriker' has done the following action : BAKUGAN BRAWL

'WONTU' :
The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle - Page 4 MissAVI

I guess that we're equal, Snake.

LIFE GAUGE: 500 POINTS
Life Gauge at 500G
Back to top Go down
joeble
LEVEL 1 BRAWLER

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue3500/1000000The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle   The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 7:04 am

the call has been made its time to fight

GAUNTLET POWER STRIKE

Life Gauge at 500G

now darkus rafflesain show them what it means to brawl among friends we shall fight till the death
Back to top Go down
BAKUGAN GAUNTLET
GAUNTLET SYSTEM
BAKUGAN GAUNTLET

PostSubject: Re: The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle   The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 7:04 am

The member 'joeble' has done the following action : BAKUGAN BRAWL

'RAFFLESIAN' :
The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle - Page 4 RafflesianGIF
Back to top Go down
joeble
LEVEL 1 BRAWLER

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue3500/1000000The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle   The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 7:08 am

great job raffle

RAFFLESIAN
Power Level = 250
Life Force = ۞56۞
Stand Success = 60%
Defense = 2
Special Shot = +35
sp total 35

PYRUS HELIX DRAGONOID (864 pts)
HAOS SYLVEE (125 pts)
DARKUS PERCIVAL (217 pts)
DARKUS PERCIVAL (267 pts)
AQUOS VERIAS (0 pts)
DARKUS SYLVEE (0 pts)
VENTUS RAFFLESIAN (175 pts)
VENTUS RAFFLESIAN (125 pts)
PYRUS NEO DRAGONOID (217 pts)
AQUOS RAFFLESIAN (125 pts)
DARKUS RAFFLESAIN (250 pts)

TOTAL POWER LEVEL = (2490 pts)

Vs.

AQUOS MACUBASS (700 pts)
PYRUS ALTERNATIVE FARBROS (99997 pts)
AQUOS RAFFLESIAN (250 pts)

TOTAL POWER LEVEL = (100947 pts)

ENERGY LEVELS:

Mylene = <13.75>
King Zenoheld = <20.5>

ABILITIES:

Snake = 19

RESISTANCE ABILITIES:

Dan = 20 Dragonoid = 20
DollxFace = 20
KhalifaBoi = 20 Percival = 20
FlameArcher = 20 Percival = 20
AquosStriker = 20
Z = 20
VentusShadow = 20
Max = 20 Neo Dragonoid = 20
Brawler X = 20
Emerald Angel = 20
joeble = 20
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle   The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 1:23 am

Well, one good thing came of this. Due to Professor Clay's post here...

Professor Clay wrote:
Due to the numerous attempts at violating rule #8 of the Conditional Brawling guidelines found here: https://bakugannewhyperspace.forummotion.com/t1717-conditional-rules-in-all-rp-brawls

King Zenoheld wrote:
8. If a player has begun a battle, he/she is not able to use any purchases or upgrades obtained during that battle. Meaning, if you purchase a new card and use it in a battle that had begun before you obtained the card, it violates this rule, and you will receive a warning.

You children can't further develop your Bakugan and cards when you're expected to participate in the final brawl, leaving everyone else to fight your battles for you while you wait and progress. Therefore, King Zenoheld and I have been left with no choice other than to shut down the B.P.U. System, giving you no reason at all to procrastinate any longer.

Don't bother sending any Private Messages to the B.P.U. System from here on, because it won't receive them. This termination is temporary but will remain until further notice, as per the order of King Zenoheld himself.

All these Cards, Purchased by Hydron, are unusable.

Hydron wrote:
I keep them off you, you provide me with a little reimbursement, Professor Clay. Twisted Evil As we discussed, I'll be purchasing these Ability Cards and Fusion Ability Cards with a significant discount involvement.

Gaian Reflector: *Requires at least <6.0> for your Dryoid Bakugan to use this Ability Card.* Allows your Dryoid Bakugan to reflect your opponent's Ability Card at triple the original power.

PRICE: 6500 BP

Sword Smasher: *Requires at least <3.0> for your Dryoid Bakugan to use this Ability Card.* Increases your Dryoid's power level by 600 points. This card can be treated by name as "Murasamé Blade".

PRICE: 4000 BP

Retsu Lightning: *Requires at least <4.5> for your Dryoid Bakugan to use this Fusion Ability Card.* This card can only be played as long as your "Murasamé Blade" Ability Card is active. Increases your Dryoid's power level by 400 points. If battling a Haos Bakugan, add 500 points to that increase.

PRICE: 3500 BP

Double Caliber: *Requires at least <3.0> for your Dryoid Bakugan to use this Fusion Ability Card.* This card can only be played as long as your "Murasamé Blade" Ability Card is active. Increases your Dryoid's power level by 600 points.

PRICE: 3000 BP

The total is going to be, in some way, 2000 BP. Correct? Twisted Evil

At least something good came of this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle   The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 4:42 am

Untrue. Hydron Never Threw in his bakugan, Or initiated his Gauntlet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle   The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 4:50 am

Snake wrote:
Untrue. Hydron Never Threw in his bakugan, Or initiated his Gauntlet.

Neither did we, smart guy. Clay spitefully did that so that none of us who in his words were "stalling" could make any last minute upgrades so the same would go to Hydron since he is in this battle also so he also is not eligible of getting the cards in any way, unless like always, they bend the rules to their whim. Get the facts correct, lowly servant of your failure King.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle   The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 9:40 am

RogueZ wrote:
Neither did we, smart guy. Clay spitefully did that so that none of us who in his words were "stalling" could make any last minute upgrades so the same would go to Hydron since he is in this battle also so he also is not eligible of getting the cards in any way, unless like always, they bend the rules to their whim. Get the facts correct, lowly servant of your failure King.
This.
Back to top Go down
Professor Clay
NEW VESTROIA SCIENTIST
Professor Clay

PostSubject: Re: The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle   The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 7:22 pm

Alysii wrote:

Professor Clay wrote:
Due to the numerous attempts at violating rule #8 of the Conditional Brawling guidelines found here: https://bakugannewhyperspace.forummotion.com/t1717-conditional-rules-in-all-rp-brawls

King Zenoheld wrote:
8. If a player has begun a battle, he/she is not able to use any purchases or upgrades obtained during that battle. Meaning, if you purchase a new card and use it in a battle that had begun before you obtained the card, it violates this rule, and you will receive a warning.

You children can't further develop your Bakugan and cards when you're expected to participate in the final brawl, leaving everyone else to fight your battles for you while you wait and progress. Therefore, King Zenoheld and I have been left with no choice other than to shut down the B.P.U. System, giving you no reason at all to procrastinate any longer.

Don't bother sending any Private Messages to the B.P.U. System from here on, because it won't receive them. This termination is temporary but will remain until further notice, as per the order of King Zenoheld himself.

Hydron wrote:
I keep them off you, you provide me with a little reimbursement, Professor Clay. Twisted Evil As we discussed, I'll be purchasing these Ability Cards and Fusion Ability Cards with a significant discount involvement.

Gaian Reflector: *Requires at least <6.0> for your Dryoid Bakugan to use this Ability Card.* Allows your Dryoid Bakugan to reflect your opponent's Ability Card at triple the original power.

Sword Smasher: *Requires at least <3.0> for your Dryoid Bakugan to use this Ability Card.* Increases your Dryoid's power level by 600 points. This card can be treated by name as "Murasamé Blade".

Retsu Lightning: *Requires at least <4.5> for your Dryoid Bakugan to use this Fusion Ability Card.* This card can only be played as long as your "Murasamé Blade" Ability Card is active. Increases your Dryoid's power level by 400 points. If battling a Haos Bakugan, add 500 points to that increase.

Double Caliber: *Requires at least <3.0> for your Dryoid Bakugan to use this Fusion Ability Card.* This card can only be played as long as your "Murasamé Blade" Ability Card is active. Increases your Dryoid's power level by 600 points.

You despicable little girl... I don't see any other way around it, I must reactivate the B.P.U. System, but when I do, it will be at a certain time, for no more than fifteen seconds, and will be made public for the brief time it will reopen for business.
Back to top Go down
Dan
LEVEL 10 BRAWLER
Dan

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue9500/1000000The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle - Page 4 Pbucket8/500The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle - Page 4 DpGFogC  (8/500)

PostSubject: Re: The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle   The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 6:36 am

Professor Clay wrote:
Alysii wrote:

Professor Clay wrote:

King Zenoheld wrote:

Hydron wrote:

You despicable little girl... I don't see any other way around it, I must reactivate the B.P.U. System, but when I do, it will be at a certain time, for no more than fifteen seconds, and will be made public for the brief time it will reopen for business.

.................. HOW BOUT U JUST STOP CHEATING INSTEAD HUH!??!?!?!? Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad DUDE U R THE SADDEST GROWN UP I HAVE EVER SEEN HOW CAN U EXPECT ME TO LOOK UP TO SOMEBODY LIKE U!!!!!!!! I'M SORRY MIRA BUT UR DAD IS A LYING CHEATING JERK WHO PROBABLY CHEATED HIS WAY TO GET WHATEVER JOB HE HAS NOW!!!!!!! >_____<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle   The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 6:43 am

Dan wrote:
Professor Clay wrote:
Alysii wrote:

Professor Clay wrote:

King Zenoheld wrote:

Hydron wrote:

.................. HOW BOUT U JUST STOP CHEATING INSTEAD HUH!??!?!?!? Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad DUDE U R THE SADDEST GROWN UP I HAVE EVER SEEN HOW CAN U EXPECT ME TO LOOK UP TO SOMEBODY LIKE U!!!!!!!! I'M SORRY MIRA BUT UR DAD IS A LYING CHEATING JERK WHO PROBABLY CHEATED HIS WAY TO GET WHATEVER JOB HE HAS NOW!!!!!!! >_____<

I can't believe Clay is so scared, he has to cheat. Rolling Eyes

I can't believe he's doubting his own creation that's supposed to be "perfect" .

That's sad, very, very, sad dude.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle   The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 7:37 am

Vanitas wrote:
Dan wrote:
Professor Clay wrote:
Alysii wrote:

Professor Clay wrote:

King Zenoheld wrote:

Hydron wrote:

I can't believe Clay is so scared, he has to cheat. Rolling Eyes

I can't believe he's doubting his own creation that's supposed to be "perfect" .

That's sad, very, very, sad dude.

I agree. Especially with how pathetic those abilities are.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle   The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 8:28 am

Professor Clay wrote:
Alysii wrote:

Professor Clay wrote:

King Zenoheld wrote:

Hydron wrote:

Don't call me despicable for being observant. Rolling Eyes You're the true despicable one, Clay.
Back to top Go down
Professor Clay
NEW VESTROIA SCIENTIST
Professor Clay

PostSubject: Re: The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle   The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 7:21 pm

You should turn your attention back to the brawl, wouldn't you agree?... Rather than try to point out mistakes that would get you ahead. That method is cowardly and premature.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle   The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 7:04 am

Professor Clay wrote:
You should turn your attention back to the brawl, wouldn't you agree?... Rather than try to point out mistakes that would get you ahead. That method is cowardly and premature.

You say our methods are cowardly, yet we are the ones playing fair.

At least we don't need to cheat by turning on and off the BPU, we can beat you guy, and we have no doubt in our team enough to cheat against you guys.

You are the coward Clay, and you'll always be one.
Back to top Go down
Fabia
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Fabia

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue5750/1000000The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (5750/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle - Page 4 Pbucket401/500The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle - Page 4 DpGFogC  (401/500)

PostSubject: Re: The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle   The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 12:33 am

I'm ready to brawl.

Life Gauge at 500G

Let's show our strength Nemus!

Bakugan brawl!
Back to top Go down
BAKUGAN GAUNTLET
GAUNTLET SYSTEM
BAKUGAN GAUNTLET

PostSubject: Re: The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle   The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 12:33 am

The member 'Fabia' has done the following action : BAKUGAN BRAWL

'NEMUS' :
The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle - Page 4 NemusGIF
Back to top Go down
Fabia
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Fabia

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue5750/1000000The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (5750/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle - Page 4 Pbucket401/500The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle - Page 4 DpGFogC  (401/500)

PostSubject: Re: The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle   The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 12:40 am

Good job Nemus! Stand at 600Gs!

NEMUS (Guardian) (Lv 7)
Power Level = 600
Life Force = ۞137۞
Stand Success = 75%
Defense = 2
Special Shot = +56
Special Effect = Able to transfer 50 points from your opponent's Life Gauge to your own Life Gauge total. This effect is only usable once per game and can only be used at the start of a new round.

SS= 56

HAOS NEMUS (600 pts)
HAOS SYLVEE (125 pts)
AQUOS VERIAS (0 pts)
DARKUS SYLVEE (0 pts)

TOTAL POWER LEVEL = (3090 pts)

Vs.

AQUOS MACUBASS (700 pts)

ENERGY LEVELS:

Mylene = <13.75>
King Zenoheld = <20.5>

ABILITIES:

Snake = 19

RESISTANCE ABILITIES:

Fabia = 20 Nemus = 20
Dan = 20 Dragonoid = 20
DollxFace = 20
AquosStriker = 20
Z = 20
VentusShadow = 20
Brawler X = 20
Emerald Angel = 20
joeble = 20

Bring it on Vexos! You'll get what's coming to you! Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle   The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 10:34 am

It's finally time I enter the fray, sorry to keep you waiting Professor, we're coming as promised.

Gauntlet Power Strike!

LIFE GAUGE: 500
Life Gauge at 500G

Do it for him, Helios...

Bakugan Brawl!
Back to top Go down
BAKUGAN GAUNTLET
GAUNTLET SYSTEM
BAKUGAN GAUNTLET

PostSubject: Re: The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle   The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 10:34 am

The member 'RogueZ' has done the following action : BAKUGAN BRAWL

'HELIOS' :
The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle - Page 4 ViperHeliosGIF
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle   The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 10:38 am

Excellent, stand Helios!

HELIOS (Lv 8)
Power Level = 800
Life Force = ۞287۞
Stand Success = 80%
Defense = 3
Special Shot = +70
Special Effect = Increases the damage dealt to your opponent's Life Gauge by 50 points. This effect is only usable once per game.

Special Shot: 0 + 70= 70

PYRUS HELIOS (800 pts)
HAOS NEMUS (600 pts)
HAOS SYLVEE (125 pts)
AQUOS VERIAS (0 pts)
DARKUS SYLVEE (0 pts)

TOTAL POWER LEVEL = (3890 pts)

Vs.

AQUOS MACUBASS (700 pts)

ENERGY LEVELS:

Mylene = <13.75>
King Zenoheld = <20.5>

ABILITIES:

Snake = 19

RESISTANCE ABILITIES:

Fabia = 20 Nemus = 20
Dan = 20 Dragonoid = 20
DollxFace = 20
AquosStriker = 20
Z = 20
VentusShadow = 20
Brawler X = 20
Emerald Angel = 20
joeble = 20
RogueZ = 20

You and your Vexos have done enough damage, Zenoheld. Now it's our turn to show you what we're capable of!
Back to top Go down
Jake
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Jake

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue3000/1000000The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle   The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 11:00 am

Lets add some power to this Percival! Evil or Very Mad

Tri-Gunner + Darkus Vortex.

This will add 450 to me and I'll knock 50 points of off Mylene.

PYRUS HELIOS (800 pts)
HAOS NEMUS (600 pts)
HAOS SYLVEE (125 pts)
DARKUS PERCIVAL (667 pts)
AQUOS VERIAS (0 pts)
DARKUS SYLVEE (0 pts)

TOTAL POWER LEVEL = (4340 pts)

Vs.

AQUOS MACUBASS (650 pts)

TOTAL POWER LEVEL = (100897 pts)

ENERGY LEVELS:

Mylene = <13.75>
King Zenoheld = <20.5>

ABILITIES:

Snake = 19

RESISTANCE ABILITIES:

Fabia = 20 Nemus = 20
Dan = 20 Dragonoid = 20
DollxFace = 20
KhalifaBoi = 18 Percival = 20
AquosStriker = 20
Z = 20
VentusShadow = 20
Brawler X = 20
Emerald Angel = 20
joeble = 20
RogueZ = 20

Your reign of terror ends soon Vexos!
Back to top Go down
Mylene
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Mylene

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue3000/1000000The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle - Page 4 Pbucket456/500The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle - Page 4 DpGFogC  (456/500)

PostSubject: Re: The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle   The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 11:11 pm

Macubass is just filled to the brim with usable Abilities. Rolling Eyes So surely I have plenty to waste on trash like you, Khalifa.

Ability Activate! Saber Barracuda! With this, Macubass regains the 50 points he lost, with a bonus of 250 added to his power level.

AQUOS MACUBASS (950 pts)

TOTAL POWER LEVEL = (101197 pts)

Vs.

HAOS SYLVEE (125 pts)
DARKUS PERCIVAL (667 pts)
AQUOS VERIAS (0 pts)
DARKUS SYLVEE (0 pts)
DARKUS RAFFLESIAN (250 pts)
HAOS NEMUS (600 pts)
PYRUS HELIOS (800 pts)

TOTAL POWER LEVEL = (4340 pts)

ENERGY LEVELS:

Mylene = <12.25>
King Zenoheld = <20.5>
Snake = 19

RESISTANCE ABILITIES:

Dan = 20 Dragonoid = 20
DollxFace = 19
KhalifaBoi = 18 Percival = 20
AquosStriker = 20
Z = 20
VentusShadow = 20
Brawler X = 20
Emerald Angel = 20
joeble = 20
Fabia = 20 Nemus = 20
RogueZ = 20

We're just getting started, but if you want to win, you'll have to dispatch the real brawlers eventually. Rolling Eyes So what do you say we cut the opening act and get on with the main event?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle   The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Resistance Versus The Vexos: Final Battle
Page 4 of 24Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 24  Next