Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)

The next installment of Bakugan Hyperspace! Even more action packed and thrilling than the prequel!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CLAW:The Last Stand

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Neo
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Neo

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
CLAW:The Last Stand Left_bar_bleue4750/1000000CLAW:The Last Stand Empty_bar_bleue  (4750/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
CLAW:The Last Stand Pbucket417/500CLAW:The Last Stand DpGFogC  (417/500)

CLAW:The Last Stand Empty
PostSubject: CLAW:The Last Stand   CLAW:The Last Stand Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 5:35 am

Marduk and Masquerade looked up at Elzar. Elzar whirled around, his red eyes full of delight. "And so you have brought him home!" Elzar looked to the vampire in the back. He had silver blond hair, a black over coat, and a red mask. His fist clenged and unclenged at his sides. Marduk looked back at him with a twisted smile. The one in the black over coat, known as Spectra, looked at Marduk with hate in his blood-red eyes. Masquerade gave a bow of the head, and then he was gone, as if he were never there. Elzar walked down from his throne and looked at Marduk with admiration. "Very good, Marduk. This is why you are my most trusted servant." Spectra almost growled, he looked down at his feet, not wanting to meet Elzar's gaze. "And dear young, Spectra. Finally. You have come home to us. It has been difficult without your powers. And you've become lazy. Marduk almost killed you! Your very lucky to be alive... But no matter, you will become a killing machine in no time at all." Elzar kept talking about how Spectra would kill without mercy again. How he wouldn't care about anything. But that was just it, Spectra didn't want to become...a Monster.

Last edited by Max on Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:16 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/yugiohvampire
Guest5
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Guest5

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
CLAW:The Last Stand Left_bar_bleue2000/1000000CLAW:The Last Stand Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
CLAW:The Last Stand Pbucket0/500CLAW:The Last Stand DpGFogC  (0/500)

PostSubject: Re: CLAW:The Last Stand   CLAW:The Last Stand Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 2:07 pm

Max Ride wrote:
Marduk and Masquerade looked up at Elzar. Elzar whirled around,his red eyes full of delight. "And so you have brought him home!" Elzar looked to the vampire in the back. He had silver blond hair,a black over coat,and a red mask. His fist clenged. Marduk looked back at him with a twisted smile. The one in the black over coat,known as Spectra,looked at Marduk with hate in blood-red eyes. Masquerade gave a bow of the head,and then he was gone,as if he were never there. Elzar walked down from his throne and looked at Marduk with admiration. "Very good,Marduk. This is why you are my most trusted servant." Spectra almost growled,he looked down at his feet,not wanting to mee Elzar's gaze. "And dear young,Spectra. Finally. You have come home to us. It has been difficult without your powers. And you've become lazy. Marduk almost killed you. Your very lucky to be alive. But no matter. You will become a killing machine in no time at all." Elzr kept talking about how Spectra would kill with mercy again. How he wouldn't care about anything. But that was just it,Spectra didn't want to become...a Monster.

All I hope is you took Spectra's permission for him to be on your Fan-Fic.
Back to top Go down
Neo
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Neo

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
CLAW:The Last Stand Left_bar_bleue4750/1000000CLAW:The Last Stand Empty_bar_bleue  (4750/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: CLAW:The Last Stand   CLAW:The Last Stand Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 12:41 am

Ok.Listen. I HAVE HAD HIS PERMISSION TO BE IN ALL OF MY STORIES!!!!!He was in Fang and Claw.He was in Fang. And he was in my Flock story. AND NOW HE'S IN THE FINAL CHAPTER IN MY SERIES!!!!!!NOW SHUT UP!!!I AM SICK OF PEOPLE LEAVING COMMENTS AT HOW ITS HORRIBLE!OR IT HAS TO MANY GRAMMAR ERRORS!ALL I WANT TO DO IS WRITE STORYS!AND IF I CANT DO THAT I WONT MAKE ANOTHER POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Guest5
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Guest5

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
CLAW:The Last Stand Left_bar_bleue2000/1000000CLAW:The Last Stand Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: CLAW:The Last Stand   CLAW:The Last Stand Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 12:52 am

Max Ride wrote:
Ok.Listen. I HAVE HAD HIS PERMISSION TO BE IN ALL OF MY STORIES!!!!!He was in Fang and Claw.He was in Fang. And he was in my Flock story. AND NOW HE'S IN THE FINAL CHAPTER IN MY SERIES!!!!!!NOW SHUT UP!!!I AM SICK OF PEOPLE LEAVING COMMENTS AT HOW ITS HORRIBLE!OR IT HAS TO MANY GRAMMAR ERRORS!ALL I WANT TO DO IS WRITE STORYS!AND IF I CANT DO THAT I WONT MAKE ANOTHER POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I CANNOT BELIEVE SPECTRA WOULD AGREE TO THIS!! YOU LIAR!!
Back to top Go down
Guest12
LEVEL 5 BRAWLER
Guest12

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
CLAW:The Last Stand Left_bar_bleue4000/1000000CLAW:The Last Stand Empty_bar_bleue  (4000/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: CLAW:The Last Stand   CLAW:The Last Stand Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 8:03 pm

Shadow-Mustang wrote:
Max Ride wrote:

I CANNOT BELIEVE SPECTRA WOULD AGREE TO THIS!! YOU LIAR!!

-_- she means me Spectra..... I was in that last one.... NOT the REAL Spectra...
Back to top Go down
Neo
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Neo

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: CLAW:The Last Stand   CLAW:The Last Stand Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 7:54 am

I looked down and gulped. Please to God tell me he was just kidding around. "So let me get this straight. Just jump in?" Caspian rubbed his temples. "Yes. Just jump in, you'll be fine. The others are waiting. I don't want to be here all day." I looked down into the seemingly endless dark pit. Vlad and the others had already jumped in. Yet here I was, being a giant chicken. "Look," Caspian snapped. "Either jump, or I'll push you in myself." Oh, God, help me now! my mind screamed. "Ok...Here I go." I took a step and let myself fall off the edge. At first I started screaming out of fear, but after a few moments. I was screaming because I was kind of fun. Until I hit somthing hard.

I sat up and rubbed my head. And let me tell ya, I certainly wasn't in Kansas anymore. And this place wasn't very pretty either. The sky was dark with storm clouds. The ground was just sand, and...dried blood. But it wasn't human blood. If it was I would be acting crazy. "Guys?" I whispered, fear starting to fill me up. I felt a hand wrap around my wasit and another over my mouth. I tried to scream but it was muffled. I turned my head around to see Caspian. But he wasn't looking at me. His eyes were traveling all around us. He seemed tense and on edge. What was up? Caspian let me go and looked down at me. "Whatever happens, stay by me. No matter what." he said quietly. "What's going on?" Caspian his hissed and put a finger on my lips. "Be quiet! You have no idea how much danger we're in!" I raised my eyes at him. "What? Where are the others? Where have you taken us?" Caspian gritted his teeth. "Ssh! Do you want us both to get killed?! Just be quiet for a minute. Once we are at base I will explain everything."

Caspian walked away from me. He looked up at the sky, his face full of concentration. I didn't know where the heck we were. I didn't know what was happening. And oh yea. Caspian was acting funny. Every girl's dream day, huh? But I froze has I heard a rowr. It wasn't like anything I had every heard. It sounded like Godzilla and a T-Rex mixed into one. I looked up into the sky. I guess you could say it was a dragon. No I take that back it was a dragon. It landed silently infront of Caspian. I wanted to yell to Caspian to run, or somthing else. But I couldn't, I was frozen in fear. As terrifying as it looked, it was beautiful in a way. It was snow what with black strips. It had yellow eyes, that seemed to look right through me. It arched its neck and seemed to pose. But when it opened it's mouth is when I think I about ran away screaming. It had two-inch long teeth, that looked like they could cut through steel.

But on its back was a saddle. Caspian walked toward's the dragon without fear. The dragon let out a hiss and flapped his large powerful wings. "Easy, Stardust." Caspian said cooly. The dragon dug his claws into the sand, and twitched his tail. "Um...Caspian. I hate to burst your bubble, but maybe we should back off. That giant lizard will eat us!" The dragon's head turned towards me. "Who are you calling a lizard, Leech?" It's mouth didnt move but I swear that voice came from that dragon. My mouth fell open. Did that dragon just talk? Caspian rolled his eye's. "Stardust. Behave yourself. She dosen't know about Drac's yet. And what did I tell you about calling vampire's leeches?" The dragon growled and bent down, allowing Caspian to get onto the saddle. "Well, it's a bit rude to call me a lizard. It's a insult to my kind! So I shot one back at her." Caspian let out a sigh ,and looked at me. "Well, come on. We dont want to be out here when it get's dark... And don't worry, Stardust won't bite."

"I'm not making any promises..." Stardust muttered. I slowly approched the Stardust. He was so huge! He looked like he could take out the whole U.S Military and not get a scratch! But I also saw that he wasn't that buff. He looked more built for speed than for fighting. Caspian bent down and held out his hand. I looked up at his angelic face. For a second I forgot to breathe. Then I shook it off and took his hand. Once I was up into the saddle, I wrapped my arms around Caspian. "Alright. Hang on." My eye's widened. "Wait! He's not going to go hi-" I couldn't finish. Stardust had already taken off into the air. And within seconds we were so high up that all I had to do was reach up and I could touch a cloud. There's no place like home, there's no place like home, I thought. I looked down, but when I did I wished I didn't. I couldn't believe my eye's. The ground was covered with bodies of dead vampires. The sand wasn't a cream color but a crimison red. Where had Caspian brought me? A battle ground?

Whatever this was. I knew it wasn't good.

Last edited by Max on Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Neo
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Neo

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: CLAW:The Last Stand   CLAW:The Last Stand Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 5:26 am

There's no place like home, there's no place like home, I kept repeating to myself. "You okay back there?" Caspian asked, his face emotionless. I looked up at him and gave a smirk. "Fine...but..." I trailed off and looked at the bodies that lay below. Caspian lsaw the look on my face and frowned. "I'll explain later." Stardust pumped his large powerful wings against the cool air, flying with ease. "Hang on back there! We're coming in for a landing and it might be a bit bumpy." Stardust tucked in his wings and aimed downward. I squeezed my eyes shut and held on to Caspian like he was the most important thing in this world. I felt the wind rush through my hair, and it felt amazing. But explain to me why I felt like I had no stomach. After a few moments the wind stopped. And I heard nothing but a few growls and voices.
"Okay, you can open your eyes now." I slowly opened my eyes to see more dragons. We were in some kind of underground tunnel. I saw a few vampires walking under, and around the dragons. They were letting out hisses and what not and they just walked around like they weren't even there! Caspian climbed off and helped me down. I was relieved when I saw my Clan waiting for me. By the looks on there faces they weren't happy about this either. But it was Vladimir who I was worried about. His eyes were wide and he was looking around wildly like at any given moment someone was going to kill him. I left Caspian's side and walked over to Vladimir, who now was shaking. "Easy, Vlad..." Vladimir closed his eyes and took a deep breath, the exhaled. His eyes slowly open. But these eyes weren't Vladimir's, these eyes were sad and unforgiving. "Oh, Sav!" Sakura cried, wrapping her arms around me. "Your okay! Those mean Pure-Bloods didn't get you!" she chimed. "Huh?" I asked, confused. "Oops. Sorry!" she giggled. "Alright. You guys know the drill. Get to your stations and inform your Captains. As for you two," Caspian said, nodding Vladimir and I,"you are to come with me. I'll asign you to a squad." My clan quickly gave a bow of the head and ran off to who knows where. I slowly edged over to Vladimir and grabed his wrist. I heard him chuckle, even though he was shaking. "Scared?" he asked in a shaky breath. "Your the one who's shaking, mister." "Please stop chatting and follow me please." Okay. We were whispering and he HEARD me? That's insane people!
I held on to Vlad's wrist as we walked by some Drac's that were growling and hissing at us. Sometimes showing their teeth, which scared me to the bone. Finally we left the Drac's and entered a whole new area. It was lamost like Elzdork's place, excpet this place wasn't as depressing. It was beautiful! The walls seeming to be made of marble. And there was some sort of little blue and golden orbes floating at the top of the ceiling. "What the heck are those?" Vladimir shook his head. "I don't know. Faries maybe?" I let out a snort. "Yea right. Faries don't exist. Oh, wait! I just killed one!" Vladimir rolled his eyes and shrugged. "Hey, people say vampires aren't real. And we are. And that 'I don't believe in faires' thing? It dosen't work." Now see? Who says you don't learn anything hanging out with yours fanged! I heard Caspian let out a sigh of frustration. "We better hush before he blows." I whispered to Vladimir. "Yea." he whispered back.
We followed Caspian into a room that was, well, blue. I mean seriously, it was blue. Almost everything was blue. Actually, it was a neon blue. I just hope I wasn't seeing things. Caspian sat down in a chair and we did the same. "Alright. Now, Savannah. What's your best skill?"

Back to top Go down
Neo
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Neo

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: CLAW:The Last Stand   CLAW:The Last Stand Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 8:22 am

I waited nervously outside the room. Vladimir and Caspian had been talking a long time. Maybe they're never coming out, I thought dimly. Then the door opened and I jumped a little. Caspian was the first to come out. Almost every movement he made was flawless. Then Vladimir came out. And I think my eyes almost poped out of my head. His skin had turned a gray color instead of it's normal snow white. He had shadow's under his eyes, and he looked tired. What had Caspian done to him?
"Alright. Savannah, you've been assigned to Squad 13." I blinked dumbly. "Squad 13?" I asked. Caspian gave a sharp nod. "Yes. Squad 13 is one of the highest ranking squads in the whole system." I scratched my head and blushed. "I'm not really good at anything...I told you before. All I can do is look into the past." Caspian frowned. "But that can be considered a very valuable skill at times. Past reading is a very rare talent," he began. "So we take in all the past readers we can find." Was it me it just me? Or did the room suddenly get very warm? Then right out of the blue, Vladimir let out a gasp of pain and staggered backwards. I caught him by his arm and held him up. "You okay, Vlad?!" Vladimir looked at me with tired eyes. "I'm...I'm just tired. I just need some rest, Sav." I looked to Caspian and glared at him. "So what about Vladimir? What squad is he on?" Caspian stood up straight and looked me in the eye. "Squad 4." he said sternly. "WHAT?! Vladimir deserves better! He's alot better fighter than I am!" I felt a hand rest on my shoulder. I flashed my eyes up to see crimison. "It's alright, Sav. I actually requested to be assigned to that squad." Whaaaa??? Was he joking? Had Caspian drugged him or somthing? "Vla...Vlad!" I protested. Vladimir narrowed his eyes and forced a growl, but I ignored it and narrowed my eyes back.
"Don't you two have anything better to do? Like getting to your stations?" Caspian said in a stoic tone. "We will talk about this later. Understood, Vlad?" Vladimir just shook his head and walked away.
Back to top Go down
Neo
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Neo

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: CLAW:The Last Stand   CLAW:The Last Stand Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 2:46 am

Okay. You all know me, right? Stubborn as a mule, that's me! And I always let my pride and emotions control me. Am I right? Well, then, my pride and what not is killing me here. I wanted to ask for directions but I didn't want to look like an idiot. But if I don't do that then I STILL get lost. I'm in a lose, lose situation. And it's not very fun.
I looked around cluelessly. Hoping to see a big sign with flashing arrows. I guess I had been walking around for atleast a good thirty minutes. And I was starting to get frustrated that I couldn't find a small dorm with my supposed-to-be "squad". "Hey, Sav!" A voice called from down the hall. I turned around to see a Dan running towards me. "Oh, hey, Dan." Dan stopped and grinned that loopy grin at me. "What are you doing in Squad 8 section?" My eyes widened and I rubbed my temples and looked back at him. "So I have been going the wrong way those WHOLE time?!" Dan stared at me like I'd finally gone bonkers. "Um, yea, Sav. What squad did Caspian give you?" he asked. "I think it was 13." I repiled. "WHAT?! Well, of course he's gonna get the past reader's... SO! Want me to take ya to you're squad station?" As much as I was going to hate it, why not?
Dan and I walked the the halls, around some corners, and whaddya know. It was right there. "Well, here we are! See you around, Sav." Dan said as he turned on his heal and began to walk away. "HOLD IT! Where are you going?" I asked. "Umm, I gotta get back to my squad, Sav. My captain will probably put me through drills if I don't! And besides, I'm not allowed too." he said while looking down. "Why are you not allowed to come to another squad's station?"
"Because it's a rule..." Without saying another word, Dan turned his back to me and walked away. Okay, talk about creepy. "Ah, hello, Savannah." I turned around to see that angelic face in mine. "You're late." he said with a grin. "S-Sorry, Caspian." I studdered. His grin washed away and his face went stoic. "You will refer to me as "Captain"." I felt my cheecks turn red and I quickly looked away. "Um, sorry, Captain." Caspian straightened up and looked down at me with those soulless blue eyes. "Good. Now then, how about I introduce you to the squad, hm?"
"I guess, since I don't really have a choice..."

I blinked dumbly. Either I had finally lost my mind, or else this Caspian dude really liked the color blue. I am not kidding when I say everything was almost in a different shade of blue. It could drive a person to the point of insanity! And did I mention everybody ELSE was wearing blue too? Just kill me now. (Not literally!) I could see there was alot of people in squad 13. I noticed they were all a bit musclar (especially the guys) but still had a lean figure. "Caspian!!" a voice chimed. I looked out of the corner of my eye to see a little brown headed girl lung into Caspian's arms. "Oh, Caspian! Where did you run off to? Were you off killing those pure-bloods?" she asked batting her eyes. For some strange reason, jealously washed over me and I had the strong urge to rip her away from him and beat her until she begged for mercy. Caspian's face hardened and he shoved her off. "Enough, Britney. No need for that. Haven't I told you before not to do that?" he asked with a hint of irritation. She just giggled and smiled up at him. " Sorry, Caspy!" She glanced at me out of the corner of her eye, then turned towards me, with a frown of disgust on her face. "Who are you?" she snapped. I narrowed my eyes and held down the urge to growl at her. "Britney, this is Savannah. She's a new member of our squad." Britney's golden eyes widened, and she looked up at him like he had finally gone bonkers. But she quickly put on a fake smile and directed it towards me. "That's wonderful!" she squealed. Oh yea, just like you're face, I thought.
"I'm the lieutenant of this squad, so I have just has much power as Caspian!" she said boasting. "Almost as much power..." Caspian corrected. "So, like, relax and junk. You won't be on the battlefield until whenever," she said. "Wait, what? Battlefield?" I looked to Caspian. Britney looked up at him with a annoyed look. "You didn't tell her, did you?" she questioned. "I thought she already, since most of her clan mates are Captains and Lieutenants." I think my eyes might have just poped out of my head. "C-Captain? Lieutenants? Battlefield? Can sombody PLEASE explain here?"
Caspian looked over to Britney who still stood there admiring him. "Britney, go check on the other squad member's while I have the pleasure of informing Savannah." Sadness crossed her face but she didn't argue, she glared at me for a moment then skipped away.
"You were saying?" I asked. "Ah, yes. It all begin's with a powerful vampire named Akar," he began. "There was a group called "The Order", the most powerful beings in the universe." Oh joy. "All were different in many ways, but kept peace with the humans. All was well for a few hundred years, but then, amoungst the was order was a vampire named Akar. He was one of the most powerful of them all. And also the one with the most blood lust." he spoke. "Akar had lately been going to the human world, to romania mostly, and killing innocent people. And thus making a new, more powerful vampire army." Caspian slowl began to pace back and forth while his arms were folded across his chest. "The Order immediatly took action, and destroyed his vampire army." he sighed. "So, happy ending?" I asked. He looked at me and shook his head while saying, "No." Note to Self : Keep big mouth shut. "It only enraged Akar. And then he did the impossible. He created an ever larger army than before... He claimed war upon the human's and The Order. For years the human race was slaughtered like cattle. And innocent vampires were destroyed for only Akar's amusement." I now noticed Caspian had stopped pacing, he was frozen in place. "The Order had to take action. In a last ditch effort, the members of The Order quickly challenged Akar. The battle between The Order and Akar lasted for days... Just when it looked like Akar was about to win, The Order sacrificed themselves in order to save all vampiredom. Akar's body was destroyed, but yet somehow his soul had survived. He choose one of his most trusted soldiers to carry on his soul. One day, when Akar's soul found the right hire to take on his form, he would come back." he said, with a bit of a low growl in his voice. "The pure-bloods, they are starting to group together. We believe the time of darkness is upon us yet again." I sat their frozen, not knowing what to say or think. "So... You're telling me that some evil vampire dude wants to kill us all and kill off the human race?" I was beyond confused. "I guess you could put it that way... But Akar is coming back. Why else would the Pure-Bloods start to group to group together? Akar is coming, and it will be sooner than you think."
Back to top Go down
Neo
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Neo

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: CLAW:The Last Stand   CLAW:The Last Stand Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 12:10 pm

Okay, so… Freaky evil vampire dude wanting to kill us all? NOW I have heard everything. I walked alongside Britney down the hall, where my room was supposed to be. I really didn’t know what to think about Caspian’s story about Akar… kind of creepy, if you ask me. Brintey stopped her tracks and turned to face me, her golden eyes narrowed. “Okay, listen girly. Caspian is mine. So back off, or you will regret it. Big time!” I held down a growl and steeled myself. “Listen, I have no interest in Caspian. He’s all yours… I have no intention of taking him from you.” I said coldly.
“You better not…”
“Okay so, like, can we move on now?”
“Alright..”
The rest of the was silent, our footsteps echoing down the hall. Finally, we reached my room. “Okay, here is your room. Oh, and that mutt of yours? If I find him chewing on anything, he’s out. Understand?” I blinked. What?” Britney sighed dramatically and rolled her eyes. “Your wolf, or, whatever it is.” Scar. I nodded. “Alright, Brit-Brat.” Britney’s golden eyes seem to burn golden flames… But she didn’t say anything, she just marched away angrily. “Someone’s on anger management issues…” I muttered under my breath.
I walked inside my room, and sure enough, there was a large black wolf sitting near the edge of my bed. “Hello, Scar.” Scar lifted his head and perked his ears forward and let out a yelp. In the blink of an eye, he had changed into his human form. He wore a pair of faded blue jeans and nothing else. His shaggy black hair hung low in his eyes, and he smiled at me with flawless white teeth. “’Sup?”
“Oh, nothing. Just meeting my squad and what not. And did you meet the Evil devil herself Britney?” I asked. Scar frowned. “Dudet, the evil chick is kinda hot.” Poor Scar. Poor stupid, stupid Scar. “You know, sometimes I like it when you are in wolf form and cannot make smart remarks.” Scar just shrugged at my comment. “Can you do be a favor?” I asked, giving a flirtatious smile. “Sure,” Scar said lamely. “I’m going to go check on Vlad… he seemed sick before I came here.” I uttered. Scar let out a low growl, and he jaw set. “What?”
“I don’t want you talking with him.” he said a matter-of-factly. “And why not?” I hissed through my teeth. “Because… he’s not safe. He smell’s different. Ever since the fight with Marduk… I get this strange feeling about him. Something bad. Something dangerous.” I stared at him, confused. Vladimir? Dangerous? Not possible. We are talking about the guy who was always first in line for Taco Tuesdays at Taco Bell. The guy who always played pranks on Masquerade and Marduk. The guy who was a total sweet-heart that would never hurt a butterfly. “Stop right there! I won’t let you insult Vladimir one more time. Vladimir is NOT dangerous.”’
Scar let out a whimper and look down at his feet. “You’re my mistress…. I only want to protect you. You may not sense it, but I can.”
“Well, your senses are wrong.” Scar looked up at me, clear sadness was written all over his face. “I’m sorry, then…” he whispered as he changed back into wolf form. He jumped up onto the bed and curled up, placing his head on his front paws. Now I felt guilty. “Scar, I didn’t mean-” Scar let out a huff and closed his eyes. “Sorry, then…” Without a word, I left the room.
Back to top Go down
Makaru
LEVEL 1 BRAWLER
Makaru

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
CLAW:The Last Stand Left_bar_bleue0/1000000CLAW:The Last Stand Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
CLAW:The Last Stand Pbucket432/500CLAW:The Last Stand DpGFogC  (432/500)

PostSubject: Re: CLAW:The Last Stand   CLAW:The Last Stand Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 3:52 am

wow i love your story max
Back to top Go down
Neo
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Neo

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: CLAW:The Last Stand   CLAW:The Last Stand Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 7:49 am

Stupid Scar… how in the WORLD could Vladimir be dangerous? It made no sense. Besides how he looked sickly and what not. I tucked a strand of hair behind my ear, and knocked on the door. “Vlad? Are you okay? You in there?” I asked. “Go… away…” a voice growled. But it wasn’t Vlad’s voice. This voice was deeper, and more threatening. It sent cold chills down my spine. I placed my hand on the door handle and gentle opened the door and peeked my head inside. “Vlad?” I whispered.
I saw Vladimir sitting on the edge of his bed, his hands entangled in his hair. His skin was no longer a gray color, but back to it’s usual white. I sensed a dark aura around him… and I felt on edge. Like he was the predator and I was his prey. “I told you to stay out.” he growled venomously. I swallowed hard, and walked over to him. “What’s wrong with you?” Vlad’s eyes flashed up to mine and I froze. These weren’t Vlad’s eyes… His eyes had turned a soild crimson red… with a black slit like a snake. The whites had completely disappeared. Vladimir slowly got to his feet and walked over to me, towering over me. “I warned you not to enter, girl.” Girl? Did he really just call me that? “What’s wrong with you?!” I yelled as I went to punch him in the face. But before my fist made contact, he grabbed my wrist. I winced. Vladimir was holding onto my wrist tightly… a little TOO tight for my liking. “Vlad, let go!” I growled. My struggling only seemed to amuse him. A twisted smile formed on his face, and his eyes seemed to glow, giving the room a bloody glare. “I’ll kill you now…” he whispered. But it wasn’t his voice. This was a voice of a demon, a monster. “Vlad! Stop! Please, stop!”
Vladimir blinked a few times, then his eyes went back to normal. And right before my eyes, his snow white skin turned back to it’s pale gray color. The feeling of danger ceased and Vladimir collapsed into my arms. “Vlad?!” I shrieked. Vladimir just groaned and I led him back over to the bed. I gently laid him down and looked over him. “Vlad, what just happened?” I said gently but, sternly. Vladimir opened his eyes weakly and forced a grin. “Sorry, Sav…. You weren’t supposed to see that.” he uttered. “Tell me.” I said, narrowing my eyes. I know I was being a jerk, but I have to know these things. “I… can’t. I don’t want to put you at risk.” What did he mean put me at risk? “What the heck, Vlad? ‘Put me at risk’? What the heck does that mean? What are you hiding?” Vlad just closed his eyes, like I was torturing him. “I wish I could tell you…. But by doing so, I’d be putting you, and our coven in danger.” he whispered, looking away from me. For some reason I felt like the biggest jerk on earth. Or, urm, wherever I am. I laced my fingers through his and looked down at him. “You could never put us in danger. You are one of the sweetest guys I know. You wouldn’t hurt a butterfly.” I pointed out, giving him a smile. I felt Vlad tense and he sat up and looked me in the eyes. He face was stoic but his crimson eyes held so much pain and misery in them. “That was a long time ago, Sav…. But things change. People change. I’m not the same Vladimir Cifer you knew…” Cifer. I realized that was the first time I had ever heard Vladimir’s last name. “Vladimir Cifer,” I whispered, lolling the name over my tongue. “I like it.” Vladimir grimaced, but then put on a fake smile. “My point is, Savannah,” he began, “I’m becoming something bad… something you don’t want to be around. So I don’t want you to get to close to me. Understand?” I opened my mouth to protest but he untangled our hands and placed his index finger on my lips. “One day in the future, you will be glad that you followed my advice.”
I stared at him. Scar had said he was something dangerous, and I had been so cruel to him. And now here Vlad was, telling me himself, that he WAS dangerous. I didn’t believe him. I pushed his hand away, so his finger was no longer on my lips. “Vlad, whatever you say, I’m not buying that.” Vladimir smiled and let out a laugh, and for a second I saw Vlad. The old Vlad. But this all faded just as quick as it had appeared. “Ah, yes, that’s very much like you. Stubborn as always. But for now, please. Please leave.” I was beginning to ask why when I saw why he has asked me to leave. He had dark places under his eyes, and I hadn’t noticed before, but his fangs had shot from his gums and I hadn’t even noticed. “You’re thirsty.” I whispered. Vladimir ran his tongue over his two, long bare fangs. They at least had to be two inches at best. I growled. “Is this why you are so sick? Why aren’t you feeding? You’ll starve!” Vladimir yawned and his fangs shrank back to normal. “I don’t have to answer to you, Sav. Just leave, alright. I need to rest and…. Think on some things.” With those last four words, he laid down and turned his back to me. “Vlad!”
“I SAID LEAVE, SAVANNAH!” Vladimir roared. In a blink of an eye, he had shot straight back up, and grabbed my throat with his hand, his claws sinking into my skin. “V-Vlad-” I chocked. I felt my air being cut off, and my lungs were fighting for air. I looked into Vladimir’s eyes. They had turned back solid red with the same black slit. But then his eyes went back to normal again and his eyes widened at what he was doing. He quickly released my throat, and air washed into my lungs. Air never tasted so sweet. Vladimir stared at his hands, eyes wide. “Vlad…” I whispered, reaching out to place a hand on his shoulder. Vladimir backed away like I was a disease. “No, Savannah… just leave. Please… please…” I nodded. I quietly got to my feet and walked out of the room. I had never felt so scared, and so confused.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CLAW:The Last Stand   CLAW:The Last Stand Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CLAW:The Last Stand
Page 1 of 1