Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)

The next installment of Bakugan Hyperspace! Even more action packed and thrilling than the prequel!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FANG (previous story to CLAW)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Neo
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Neo

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
FANG (previous story to CLAW) Left_bar_bleue4750/1000000FANG (previous story to CLAW) Empty_bar_bleue  (4750/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
FANG (previous story to CLAW) Pbucket417/500FANG (previous story to CLAW) DpGFogC  (417/500)

FANG (previous story to CLAW) Empty
PostSubject: FANG (previous story to CLAW)   FANG (previous story to CLAW) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 6:26 am

"Hurry ip already!We've be waiting for twenty minutes!We are going to be late!"Lira stuck her head out the window."Boys!Dont rush perfection!"I giggled.Scar sat next to my feet and wagged his tail.Luna are you done.:Luna walked out of the bathroom in a silver dress."Yes"Sakura gasped."You look stunning!"Sakura was wearing a green dress with sparkles on it.Lira was wearing a blue dress.I on the other hand was waering a blood red dress."Well lets go."We walked down stairs and to find the boys in their tuxedos.Alec had his hair over to the side.Which made him rather handsome.Spectra Had comed his wild silver blond hair down.But still wore his mask.Itachi and Yusei had slicked their hair back.We all got in the car and drove out of town.We drove a few hours until we got to "The Count Dracula" Ther was never a Count Dracula but since he was the most famous.Thats what we called it."Spectra stay still!You got a twig!"Spectra growled."Nobody touches my hair but me!"Lira rolled her eyes.She fixed his hair."ARRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHH!!!!!!"Lira skipped off and went into the castle.

It was vampire heaven.Anything you wanted.You got it.Alec and I danced with the other vampires."You look beautiful tonight."I blushed."Thank you."Alec stopped."Excuse me for a moment love."He strided off into the crowd.Thats when i saw them.They were just beating him like a dog and nobody else even glanced at him.I ran over to them."Hey stop that!Leave him alone."I hissed at them and they left."Are you ok?"He looked up at me.But instead of gold,silver,or blood red.They were ice blue.And he looked the size of itachi and yusei.And had chocolate brown hair."Yeh.That wasnt the worst."I was shocked."Are you human?"He frowned."No i'm a full blooded vampire."I couldnt believe it."B-But your eyes!"He looked down."I'm sorry."He said."For what."He didnt anwser."My name is Savannah."He looked up with a hopeful smirk."Dan."I smiled".A pleasure to meet you."I looked around."Where's your Clan?"His face sadened."I-I um....I dont have one."I felt sad for him."I think I can change that."His ice blue eyes widened.I grabed his hand and pulled him behind me.

"No,no,no,NO!!!Savannah.I let you into my home.You almost get killed saving my life.I let you have a Dog.And i hate animals.And now you want another clan member!?"Spectra glared."Spec please!He'll be my responsablity!"I knew what i had to do."S=So you hate me?"I played fake tears and acted as if I were crying.Spectra's eyes softened."No i dont hate you!Its just-"I let out a moanful cry.He sighed."Why me.Alright fine!He can stay!"Spectra marched off."YES!"Dan and I said in harmony!"I knew he would do that!"Dan smiled at me.:Your the best freind ever!"He hugged me."Ok!Release me!I cant breath!"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/yugiohvampire
Neo
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Neo

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
FANG (previous story to CLAW) Left_bar_bleue4750/1000000FANG (previous story to CLAW) Empty_bar_bleue  (4750/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
FANG (previous story to CLAW) Pbucket417/500FANG (previous story to CLAW) DpGFogC  (417/500)

PostSubject: Re: FANG (previous story to CLAW)   FANG (previous story to CLAW) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 6:27 am

"Itachi!Yusei!"Itachi dropped some blood on his shirt."Aw!This was a rental!What is it-Oh!Who's your friend."Yusei turned around.They just stared."This is my friend Dan.Spectra let'em join."Itachi and Yusei smiled."We he's practically family.Waz up my brotha!"Dan's face lite up."Nothin!"I laughed."My work here is done.I need to find Alec."I walked around.Until I saw him.He walked up to me and took my hand.He lead me out into the garden."I went to ask Spectra permission and he said yes."I was confused."Permission for what."He smiled gentaly."Me angel of darkness.We have been together for hundreds of years.And my love for you has grown strong so I only ask this of you."I was stunned."Alec."He got down on one knee and opened a small box with a beautifil silver ring."Will you Marry Me."

"Sakura!Luna!Lira!You wont believe what just happened!"They looked worried.I show them my hand.They gasp."Alec poppedthe question!"Lira said."I saw him do it!"Luna said!Sakura glared."You saw it and didnt tell us!?"Luna glared back."You would tell her!!!"I ran off letting them argue.I saw spectra talking to Alec."Spectra thank you!"I said hugging him."Your welcome."Alec i'll be back i said kissing his cheeck."Hey guys."Itachi smiled."Did he really?"I nodded."WOW!Congrats sis."We stayed at the castle twelve.When i got home i changed into my pajamas and sat on my bed.Even though we didnt sleep i liked being comfotable.Scar laid in my lap.I put my hand on his head.Thats when i saw it.There I was in a cage.But it wasnt me.I looked around and men in coats came.they hit me and shocked me.Then i knew that i was Scar.Well at least in his memory.Then I was back in my room.Luna,Sakura,And Lira were around me."Are you ok?"Luna asked in a whisper.

Spectra looked at me."So..You finally founed your talent.And you can see memorys of others by touching them?"I took a deep breath."Yes."Dan smiled."Awsome!I can only control objects with my mind.Yuswis eyes widened."Hey.Its better then tellin people what to do."Spectra walked over to me."Try me."He said."I put my hand on his head.I saw a small house.And two small boys playing.One with strawberry blond hair and the other fleming red.It had to be Spectra and Pyro as kids.They were laughing and playing as if they would never betray each other.Then a beautiful lady with black hair and green eyes stood a few yards away."Come on boys!Time to eat!"With that the memory stopped.Spectra glared at me and i felt that icy feeling."Your forbidden to tell anyone what you saw."He walked off."Well he's mad."Dan,Itachi,And Yusei said together.They all looked at each other."jinex!Double Jinex!"

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!"Dan said."Hey!Lets go race threstrals!"Yusei said."I'm in."Alec chimmed.I laid my head on his shoulder."Lets go!"We ran out the door.I whistled.I heard my Threstral Kratos coming with the other threstrals.I got Kratos awhile back.Kratos nudged."Hey buddy."Kratos was one of the many children Phantom had sired.Kratos was just shorter by one or two inches.I climbed on his back.We went to the starting line.In a second we were off.Kratos passed them all.But i held him back saving speed.I let Yusei and Dan pass me.Kratos was fighting for his head trying to gain speed.I laid low trying to let him relax.When we went around the secound turn Itachi and his threstral athena accidentaly bumped us.Making Kratos lose speed.We passed then final turn.I gave Kratos his head and let him fly.We passed Yusei,Then Dan.Taking first place.Kratos reared and pawed the ground.But I made him stay down."Good boy Kratos."I stroked his neck."Yusei patted Posideon on the side."We'll get'em next time.Out of the corner of my eye i thought i saw Pyro.I looked.But nothing was there.
Back to top Go down
Neo
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Neo

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: FANG (previous story to CLAW)   FANG (previous story to CLAW) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 6:28 am

"HAHA!!!Kratos never lets me down."Spectra and everyone rode up on their Threstrals."Alec get-"Pyro appeared smiling."I have come to claim my prize."Spectra growled.He almosted sounded like a lion."Pyro I told you no."Pyro sneered."Like I'd let you take what belongs to ME!Please Spectra you know me better.Now give me the girl."Spectra glared."She is not mine Pyro."Pyros eyes widened."WHAT!?"He hissed."She belong to me."Alec said stepping forward."Then lets get this over with."Alec and Pyro circled each other."Savannah.Leave."Alec said.Spectra nodd at me.I didnt want to disobey so i left.Hoping Alec would be ok.

I paced back and fourth."Whats taking so long."I muttered.Spectra and the gang ran up."Your back!"I ran up and looked around.Alec was nowhere in sight."W-Where's Alec?"Spectra put his hand on my shoulder."He couldnt be help.Pyro used his fire.They both died."I didnt believe him."Y-Your lying."I chocked."Itachi walked over."He's not.I'm sorry."I glared at Spectra.Spectra's eyes were sad but I didnt care."SO YOU JUST LET HIM DIE!!!"Luna stepped forward."He couldnt be help."I hissed."I HATE YOU!ALL OF YOU!I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN."I turned and ran.I didnt care where i went.I just had to get away.Alec,my life....was gone.

My vision was blurred from tears.My legs felt heavy.I stopped and laid down.I heard someone chuckle.I looked up.I recogonized those red eyes anywhere.Elzar and two other vampires were standing around me."Well,well,what have we here."Said the one on Elzars left.He let his hood down.He had wild blond hair and snow white skin.He looked around 15 or 16.He had a mask cover his eyes.But I could see a faint glow of red behind them."Looks like a little mouse lost its way."The one on the right did the same.He wasnt like the other guy.But he still sent a chill down my spine.He had silver gray hair streaked with red.He looked around the same age as the other guy.He had half a mask covering his left eye and nothing else.Elzar cocked his head."I've seen this little mouse before.Your part of Spectra's little crew.Arent you?"I nodded.That was all I could do."Tell me...What are you doing here."I couldnt speak.The boy with the wild blond hair walked over and grabed the back of my hair."Answer when Elzar ask's you somthing."He growled."Masquerade no need to act like that."Masquerade looked at me.Then let me go."Now tell me what your doing here."I gathered my courage."I'm sick pf Spectra.So I left his clan."He smirked."So you have come to join me?"

"Oh!No I was just-"I thought a minute."Why....Yes.I have."Masquerade hissed under his breath."Elzar you cant be serious.She smells of Half-Blood.She's not a Pure-Blood as we are."The other boy stepped in."I agree she dosent belong with us.Sides she will be shunned amoug the others.I dout any would share their kill with her."Elzar looked at me."Lets see how she dose.If the others abondon her then i shall make her leave.For now she joins us.And do not punish her unless I say so.And that gose for you Masquerade.You to Marduk.Lets go."Elzar strided off.I tried to walk after him but Masquerade and Marduk blocked me."Let me get this cleared.Try to make friends.And pay the price."Masquerade said."Or I'll kill you myself."Marduk added.The turned around and went after Elzar.Why did i have a feeling that i wasnt going to like being in Elzar's clan.
Back to top Go down
Neo
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Neo

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: FANG (previous story to CLAW)   FANG (previous story to CLAW) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 6:29 am

Ok I've been to alot of of places.But this was the most beautiful place i've ever been.Even thought almost everything was black.But still,I could practically see my reflection."Take a nice long look Half-Blood.You wont be here for long."Marduk chuckled.I put my head down.I knew he was right.If this was how the whole clan acted.I was doomed.Elzar strided up to me.His black hair flowing behind him."You may go anywhere you want.But dont go get yourself into trouble."He walked off.Masquerade and Marduk both looked at me with evil grins.I swallowed hard and walked off.I sat down near the window.Two boys walked up.One looked 18 the other about 20 or 21."Hi my names Vladimir.And this is Agro."Vladimir had Blond hair.He was tall.I mean tall.I bet he was tall enough to be a basketball player.Agro was shorter compared to Vladimir.He was as tall as Masquerade.He had sort brown hair.And he was very skinny.No I take that back He was VERY skinny."Hello."He said with a french acent.

"Hi."I said.I got up and quickly walked away.After a second he appeared in front of me."Where are you going?"Vladimir asked with a grin."I-I um..."Masquerade and Marduk were staring at me.I remembered what they said.I tried not to look at them.Vladimir and Argo looked at me.Then they turned their heads towards Masquerade and Marduk."Hmph.Lemme guess.Masky And Marduky are on ya,"I looked up at him."Uh....Yea."I said."Ignore them they just bully people to feel good about themselves."Agro cocked his head.His nostrals flared.He hissed."Half-Blood!"He covered his nose."Whats wrong?"I asked.Vladimir leaned down and sniffed the air.He hissed,just like Agro."Hmmmm.Whats a Half-Blood doin here.I'm suprised he let one here."My blood was boiling.Why were they calling me a Half-Blood."Question...What the heck is a Half-Blood?"They looked at each other and laughed."HAHA!!!!Your funny!"Agro chuckled."What?I'm serious.Whats a Half-Blood?"Vladimir smiled."I cant believe you dont know.If you were biten by a Vampire.Then your a Half-Blood.If your parents were Vampires,then your a Pure-Blood."He said with a grin."Ok i'm a Half-Blood then.But stop calling me that.I have a nam you know."Agro stepped forward."Zen what iz it?"He asked."Savannah."I said with a smile."Nice to meet you."He took my hand and kissed it."Uh..."Vladimir hit Agro in the back of the head.Agro hissed and cursed in french.Vladimir started speaking french and cursed back.How I knew they were cursing.I had a pretty good guess.Well the good thing was I made some friends in this crazy place.

Vladimir and Agro were like brothers who liked to argue alot.But still they were cool to hang out with.And I didnt need to worry about Masquerade and Marduk."Hey Vlad!Where's Aggie!"He looked up from his book."He's around here somwhere."I walked around the corridors.Marduk walked up to me."Why Savannah you look pretty today."At first I was stunned.But then I relaxed."Aggie cut it out."Maruk smiled and then morphed into Agro."Your getting better at finding me."I rolled my eyes."Yea right.Like Marduk would walk up and say that.He's nothing but a jerk."Agro laughed."And his head is full of hot air vents."Agro laughed hard."And he looks like avril lavinge with those stripes in his hair."Agro looked like he was about to cry from laughing.He looked up and stopped."And that goofy mask is UG-LY!!!"Agro just stared."Um...Miss Sava-""Did I mention the robe.So last season."Agro didnt say anything."He's right behind me isnt he."Agro nodded.I turned around.Sure enough there was Marduk was standing there,arms folded,scowling at me."OH!Hiya Marduk!Uh...You look especialy...Evil today?"I forced a smile.He was about to open his mouth to start yelling or give me threats but thats when Vlad caming running."SAVANNAH!AGRO!!!Thank heaven I found you Elzar wants us!Lets go!"He grabed our arms and pulled us behind him.Leaving Marduk just standing there.When we were out of site he looked down at us."You SO owe me.Are you two crazy."I shrugged."I guess so."
Back to top Go down
Neo
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Neo

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: FANG (previous story to CLAW)   FANG (previous story to CLAW) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 6:31 am

I sat there looking out the window.The sky was cloudy and thunder boomed in the distance.I couldnt stop thinking of them.My old clan.Sure Elzar's clan had alot of cool things.And Vladimir and Agro were awsome friends.But i missed my old friends.I missed talking to Lira and the others about girl stuff.I missed Itachi and Yusei getting on my nerves.But I didnt miss Spectra all that much.I could see him.He red eyes like rubys."HEY VANNAH!"Agro yelled as he burst through the door."Hey Aggie."I said with a smile.Vladimir came in."Hey."He said grinning.But it faded."Whats wrong?"He asked softly."Oh nothing."He sat beside me."Come on Vannah.Spill it!"I sighed."I was just thinking of old friends."Agro leaned against the wall."Spectra's clan egain?"I rolled my eyes."Its again."I corrected."I need to help you on your english."He shrugged."Well lets go see them."Vladimir suggested with a smirk.My eyes widened."You cant be serious.Elzar would KILL me!"He grinned."Na."I smirked."Really?"He held up his hands in his hands in defeat."Really.Now lets go!"

I was nervous.There was the door.But i was scared.What if they didnt want to see me?I told them i never wanted to see them.But that was a lie.I opened the door.Nothing had changed.Vladimir and Agro looked just as nervous."And you say that thiz Spectra person can kill someone with his eyes?"Agro asked nervously."Yea.Dont worry.He wont bite."Vladimir chuckled.We walkled in the living room."Crap.Dang Itachi you always beat me."Dan said.Itachi laughed."I am the king of games!"Yusei rolled his eyes."Then how come Spectra beat you?"Itachi grinned at Yusei."Aw he got lucky."I giggled."Am I gonna stand here all day or do i get a hug?"They turned towards me.And their faces lite up."SAVANNAH!"They yelled in harmony.They ran towards me and hugged me tight in one big bear hug."We missed you so much!"Itachi said."Never leave again!"I tried to breath."Ok let go.You want to eat pie right?"They let go."Pie?"They all said."Yep."I pulled the chocolate pie from my bag."Did I mention your like the best friend EVER!"Dan said taking the pie."Gemme that!"Itachi said trying to snatch it away."Its MINE!"Dan ran off towards the kitchen,Itachi and Yusei hot on his tail.

Vladimir and Agro stared."What?"I asked.Agro smirked."You have ineresting friendsz."I rolled my eyes."Aw come on,They always act like that."I walked in the kitchen."I say she's here!Look there she is."Sakura's face was full of delight."SAVANNAH!"He gave me a quick hug and let go."You crazy chick!Running off like that!You could've-"She stopped and looked at Vladimir."Who's your friend's?"She said turning pink."OH!Where are my manners this is Vladimir and Agro."They both bowed."Its nice to meet a beautiful flower such as you."Agro took Sakura's hand and kissed it.Itachi turned red."Come on Sakura lets have pie."He grabed her arm and pulled her behind him to the table.Luna was standing beside Yusei."Hello Savannah."She smiled."I knew you'd come back."I grinned."Nice to see you to Luna."Dan had chocolate around his mouth."This pie is so GOOD!"Itachi put his fork in it and took a bite.He forced it down."YOU DARE CALL YOURSELF A PIE!!!!"Itachi yelled slamming his fist onto the table.Dan looked confused."Your taste buds are gone.Its delious."I rolled my eyes."Itachi calm down.Its from wal-mart."He stared."Now i know why it taste's bad."I sighed."Oh brother.Itachi your so goofy."He bowed."Why thank you!"I rolled my eyes.Vladimir was looking around.He was very tense.Every little move almost made him jump.

"Vlad you ok?"He took a deep breath and looked at me."Yea.I'm fine."He forced a smile."Where's Spectra?"I said looking around."Right here."I turned around.At first I thought it wasnt Spectra.But sure enough it was him.He wore faded blue jeens.A red shirt with the writing "Bite Me" on it.And a leather jacket.He had comed his hair down and let a strand of hair hang over his left eye.But what puzzled me was he wasnt wearing his mask."W-O-W!Who are you and what have you done with Spectra?"He chuckled."Just thought it was time for a change."I raised my eyebrow."Yea like mega change.You look like you joined some punk rock band."He smiled and laughed.Then he turned towards Vladimir and Agro.He scowled."Why did you bring them here?"He hissed.I looked down."Well...They wanted to come so...I thought I'd bring'em along."Hey put his hand on his face and shook his head.He put his hand to his side and glared at Vladimir.Spectra spoke in a language i've never heard of.I dont think no human on earth even spoke it.Vladimir glared right back and spoke that strange language.Spectra growled."Be thankful that she is here."I was confused.What were they saying?Right then a big black dog stuck its head out from behind Spectra.But it was to big for a dog.It was at least up to Spectra's chest.Its eyes were a bright orange.And had a scar over his right eye.He let his tongue hang out the side of his mouth making a goofy grin."Scar!Here buddy."

Scar wagged his tail and licked my face."Aw stop it you big fur ball!"He stopped and i scratched him behind the ears.Agro sneezed."I hate dogz."I stared."Why?"He held his nose."They smell bad."
Back to top Go down
Neo
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Neo

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: FANG (previous story to CLAW)   FANG (previous story to CLAW) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 6:32 am

"YOU WENT WHERE!!!"Elzar yelled at the top of his lungs.Masquerade and Marduk were smiling with the most evil,twisted smiles a vampire could give."Master Elzar,It was my fault.I said we could go.I am the one who should face the punishment given."Vladimir gave a low bow.Elzar sneered."No...I still need you."Elzar turned to Masquerade.He whispered in his ear.Masquerade's face lite up."It would be my honor,Elzar.Come,Savannah.Let's go for a walk."I looked to Vladimir.His eyes were screaming no."Yes,Masquerade."I followed him.I had a feeling this wasnt going to be a friendly stroll in the park.

The moon was our only light.Masquerade stopped and stared at me."What?"He slowly started circling me.I coukd see a faint red glow behind his mask."What did Elzar say?Tell me."He just keep circling me.Masquerade was giving almost a purr.He stopped and gave a twisted smile.When he disappeared I felt a sharp pain in my side."Ah!"I looked down.Four deep claw marks were on my side.Blood streamed out of it like a small stream.I put my hand on my side.Trying to stop the bleeding."Your to slow."I looked around.I didnt see him."Up here."There he was standing on a branch.Blood covered his right hand.I knew what Elzar had told Masquerade to do now.He told him to kill me.I was hurt.And to weak to fight.Masquerade was fast.And there was no way i'd be able to catch him.He disappeared and this time it wasnt just one attack it was five or six.He cut me face and arms.I was barely able to stand.Masquerade stared at me."Pathetic Half-Blood."He pulled out a smalled dagger.It was quick and I didnt really feel pain.

I didnt know how long I laid there.I just knew it'd been a few hours.I could see the sun coming up.I guess it was around six in the morning."I'm going to die."I thought.I'd lost lots of blood and I couldnt move.It was only a matter of time.I heard foot steps.But I couldnt see who it was.Finally he came into view.His skin was a caramel color.He had black hair but it was silver on the ends.He had a scare over his left eye.But that was just it.His eyes were orange.I didnt understand.No known vampire had those colored eyes.I sniff the air.And he didnt smell like a vampire.What was he?He squatted down and stared at me.Then a big grin spread across his face."Looks like you went and got yourself all cut up."I hissed."What do you want?"He cocked his head."What do ya mean,Boss?"Either this guy had serious been hit on the head.Or he wasnt joking."Its me,Scar.Duh!"I felt the blood drain from my face."S-Scar is a wolf."He rolled his eyes."You need to work on your smelling skills.I swear,You couldnt tell a vampire from a werewolf."I groaned."Great!The one thing that seems normal really isnt."

"ARE YOU SERIOUS!?You cant go back.What if he comes back and tries to finish the job?"I rolled my eyes."I'll take my chances.I have to fight.He wont stop till i'm dead."Lira shifted uneasy."If you get hurt theres not way we could know."Spectra stepped forward."Not really.Take this."He gave me small watch."If you need help just press the button on the side."I nodded."Gotcha."I put on a brave face but I was really terrified.My body still ached from the fight with Masquerade."Well bye-""Dont go boss!"There was scar in his human form.It took a minute to remember this was scar."Scar...please dont."He gave one of those whins when he was in wolf form."But you could get hurt bad!"I didnt want to argue.I ran out the door.Hoping I might return to see another day.
Back to top Go down
Neo
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Neo

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: FANG (previous story to CLAW)   FANG (previous story to CLAW) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 6:34 am

I had a feeling I was being watched.I hissed under my breath as I caught the scent of somthing that always sent a chill down my spine."What do you want,Marduk?"I looked behind me.Sure enough,there he was.He gave one of those smirks that made me feel small and helpless."Just wanted to finish the job."He slowly started to step forward."Stay back!"I hissed."You want to make this easy?Or should we do this the hard way?It can be quick and painless.Or slow and painful."

I glared at him."Niether."I hissed.He shook his head."Neither is the wrong anwser,Savannah."He began to walk faster.But I didnt wait around to find out what would happen next.I turned and ran."Oh you want a chase,eh?Have it your way then."I looked behind me.But he was gone.Nowhere in sight.But when I looked in front of me there he was.He grinned."Scared yet?"I growled and jumped into the safety of the tree's."Not yet!"I yelled."Ah...Ok then.."I watched him for a moment.But he just disappeared into darkness.I heard his voice all around me.It seemed to echo in my head."Well Savannah,You know where I am now?"He said in a almost mocking voice.I was shaking all over."If your so big and bad come get me you,coward!"I yelled."Well in due time...Your easy to follow,Savannah."I growled under my breath."Shoulda learned Shadow Travel when I had the chance.Marduk chuckled."Well to bad.Regrets wont save you."I hissed.Well I cant just sit around,I thought.I jumped down and looked around.Dead silence.It made me nervous how quiet it was.

"Hey,Marduk!Lets play tag!YOUR IT!"I turned and ran.But somehow Marduk caught me.He pinned me to a tree,and put a knife to my throat."Now I'll ask again.Do you want to die quickly or slowly?"I gathered my courage."I DONT THINK SO!!!"I kicked him back.But he only staggered.I didnt want to find out want happens next."HA!I'm going to enjoy this."When I looked behind me Marduk was gone.I growled."What were those stupid word again!?"Marduk appeared infront of me with a grin.In his hand was a 5.ft long katana.He came hurtling towards me.He got me right in the stomoch.If you've ever been stabed you'd know the pain.He held me up off the ground with a satisfied smirk."Y-Your a monster."I chockded.A smile erupted on his face."Why thank you,my reputation preceeds me."He flung his sword sending me flying off.I hit a tree hard and feel to the ground.I felt a bit better now that the sword was out and I could breath properly.Even though now I could breath,My whole body screamed with pain.Out of the corner of my eye I saw him.He was in his human form.Fist in the air."SCAR TO THE RESCUE!!!"He jumped into the air and transform back into his wolf form.That mangy mutt followed me,I thought.But I was scared I was about to lose a friend.

Scar lunged into the air.And sank his teeth into Marduk's arm.Marduk was caught offgaurd.His eyes widened.Scar started shaking Marduks arms like a chew toy."What!?Get off me cretin!"His arm had deep gashes in it but he wasnt bleeding bad.Marduk reared back and punched Scar on the side of his head.Scar yelped,and flew backwards but sucessfuly landed on his feet.Scar growled and stood in front of my.He showed his long white fangs.His fur on his back was standing straight up.Marduk glared."Now then..."He bolted towards Scar.There was enough time for Scar to react.Marduk stabed his sword into Scar's left hind leg.Scar yeled with pain,and pulled away.Blood poured out of his wound.Marduk grinned."I'll see I'll take two down today."He cleaned the blood of his sword with his jacket.I felt rage fill my body.My blood boiling.He hurt Scar.My friend.I was gonna make him pay.I gathered my strength and jumped into the air.I aimed for his throat,but I was hurt and missed.When I landed on the ground I turned to face him.Marduk had a gash in his cheeck.He moved his hand up to his cheeck.He looked at his hand the was almost covered in blood.He gave me a twisted smirk.Then turned and went for Scar.Marduk was beside Scar in a second.Scar tried to run,but the injury in his leg prevented him.Marduk drove him sword into Scar's rib cage.Scar yelped but after a second didnt move.

I felt the blood drain from my face.He's killed'em,I thought.But I listened hard.Sure enough Scar's heart was still beating...but barely.Marduk smirked."Now,Kabobs anyone?"He flung Scar off.Scar hit the ground with a thud.He didnt make a sound.But his heart was still beating.Before I could even move I felt a sharp pain in my chest.Marduk had stabed me right under the heart.I didnt get it.We were supposed to have diamond hard skin but Marduk could just slide his sword through me like butter."Well,see what happens when you dont take the mercy I offer?"He swirled his sword.Sending me flying into the air.When I landed,I hit the ground hard.The pain I felt in my body was almost the same as the time I changed into a vampire.I didnt bother to get up.Let me die,I thought.At least Alec will be waiting for me.His face appeared in my head.But the image was fading.It was harder to see each passing day.Marduk started walking towards me.With a smile of satisfaction on his face.He stood over me.He raised up his sword.I closed my eyes waiting for the final blow.But it never came."Marduk..."A voice said.I opened my eyes.Marduk stood frozen.Looking at somthing.As if my day couldnt get any worse.There standing only a few yards away was the devil himself,Masquerade.Marduk blinked."Masquerade?I didnt think you would show up durning my work.I'm almost done.If you wont mind waiting a few seconds more."

I thought he was going to kill me first but I was wrong.He walked over to Scar.He looked over to me and gave a twisted smile."Say goodbye to your little puppy."He raised up his sword.I saw Scar opened his eyes and look at me.In the back of my mind I heard a voice.I'll be ok,the voice said.Scar's eyes closed.I wanted to cry.Scar had always been there for me.And because of me he was gonna die.Marduk thrust it sword.But right before Marduk's sword hit Scar's neck.Masquerade held up his hand."I believe Elzar told me to kill them.I just let you play with them."Marduk frowned."Hand over the sword."Masquerade said with a purr."Why cant I do it?I did all the work!"Marduk hissed.Masquerade glared."Do you wish to obey or be punished by,Elzar?"Masquerade said.Marduk growled under his breath."...Tch...Fine.."He handed Masquerade the sword and then backed off.Masquerade walked over to me.Its over for me.Instead of stabing me with the sword.He smiled.Then slowly,he changed into Agro.For once I thought I'd never be so happy to see his face."Need some heep?"I forced a smile."Its 'help' idiot."He chuckled and helped me up.Marduk looked stunned."Why you...Rrgh..."Marduk looked mad.His nostrals flared.Teeth bared.Vladimir landed beside Agro and I.He had a big smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Neo
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Neo

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: FANG (previous story to CLAW)   FANG (previous story to CLAW) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 6:36 am

"Aggie!Did I tell you-YOU ARE THE BEST TRANSFORMER EVER!"Vlad said with a smile.Agro chuckled."No,But you can tell me how awsome I am later."Right then,the sword flew out of Agro's hand and into the air.OK.If you are scared of vampires and creepy flying swords then I bet you'd have a heartattack right about now.Marduk gave a twisted grin."The sword is fill with my energy.And your to injured to fight,Savnnah."Vladimir growled,teeth bared.Without warning Vladimir lunged at Marduk,pinning him to a tree."LEAVE!NOW!"Vladimir showed his fangs and gave out growls that would've sent the bravest guy on earth running to his mommy.Marduk winced with pain."Fine.I'll go.Killing her isn't worth this trouble."Vladimir dug his claws into Marduk's neck.I saw a bit of blood."Swear it!"Vlad spat."Alright I swear now-LET ME GO!!!"Marduk glared.Vladimir let go of Marduk.As promised he started walking away.Vladimir came over to Agro and I.He wrapped his arm around my wasit."You ok?"He whispered."Yea."I lied.My body was numb.And I was suprised I could still move.But then Marduk stopped."You are a fool."I froze at what Marduk said."What?"Vladimir asked."I said...YOU'RE THE FOOL!"He turned around and faced us.Marduk's eye's were black as nightmare.And to make matters worse.He sprouted big,black and red,wings.

"You have mad me angry,Savannah.Now watch as I kill your friends."I didnt know how.But it was like a invisble force pushed us away.First he went for Vladimir.Vlad didnt have time to react.Marduk stabed his sword into Vladimir's chest.Vladimir froze.Marduk pulled out the sword.Letting Vlad fall to the ground."VLADIMIR!"I screamed.But Marduk wasnt done.He went over to Aggie.But this time Marduk stabed the sword right where Agro's heart was.And he wasnt done there.Marduk started twisting the sword.The only thing I could hear was Agro's screams and the breaking of bones.I couldnt believe what I was seeing.Marduk pulled out his sword.Then gave me a twisted smile."I-I wont let them die!KINSA!E-CHASE!"Scar,Vlad,And Aggie disappeared."I fell to my knee's.That practically took all the life out of me.But I wasnt going down without a fight.I drug myself up from the dirt.Marduk chuckled.I growled.There was only one way I could win.That was to find his weak spot.I knew what I had to do.It was risky.But-not guts,not glory.I hurtled towards him at full speed.And I put my hand on his forhead.

I went through his memories.Trying to find somthing.But I couldnt find anything.But...That's when I did find somthing.I was back in Elzar's home.And two figures came walking towards me.One was Marduk and the other was....Alec.Seeing him again made my heart flutter.It had been so long since I'd since him.I wanted to run up to him and wrap my arms around him.But I couldnt.Marduk sighed."Alec.Please rethink this.You cant be serious about this."Alec turned to face him.That's when I noticed his eyes were not a beautiful gold.But a a cold cruel blood red."I'm dead serious,Marduk.I shall not kill innocent human's for no reason."Alec said calmly.Marduk rolled his eyes and gave a slight hiss."Alec!You know if you join the Half-Blood's we cant be friends.Forget the human's.They are merely cattle we feed off,nothing more."Alec shook his head."How wrong you are,old friend.I guess this is farewell.Good-Bye,Marduk.May good luck find you."Without a word.Alec walked off leaving Marduk alone."Good-Bye.Alec."The memory shattered.I was back with Marduk.His face was pale.I pulled away.Stunned at what I saw.

He stared at me.His eye's became suspicous."What...was that?"I snickered."Well maybe if you payed attention to my pathetic skill's you might know my power."He tensed."Too bad you wont be able to improve them."I cant remember what happened.I dont even remember if Marduk even moved.I just knew he got.There were cuts all over me.Each one deeper than the next.I just let myself fall to the ground.I could barely breath.I shook with pain.It felt like I was being stabed all over with hot knifes.The pain was so bad.I wanted to cry but I couldnt.I had lost so much.Now I just wanted to die.I wanted all the pain to end.I wanted Marduk to just end it all.Maybe it was a good thing Marduk was going to kill me.But I disnt want to die just yet.I pressed the button on the watch.It made a small beeping noise.Marduk stood over me.He gave a smirk."I can hear that.I have super-sonic hearing."Out of the corner of my eye I saw him.Oh god,I thought.Why is he here alone!There was Spectra.Alone."Well..."Marduk looked at me then at Spectra."My day just keeps getting better and better."Marduk smiled and disappeared."SPECTRA RUN!!!"I yelled as load as I could.Right when I said the.Marduk stabed Spectra right under the heart.I froze.How many friend's was I going to lose?

"D-Dam.....Dam you Marduk..."Spectra fell to the ground.I couldnt take it anymore.I refused to lose another friend.I ran towards Marduk.Anger and Hate fueled me.I no longer cared if I lived or died.The only thing on my mind was 'Kill Marduk'.I grabed Marduk by the neck and pinned him to a tree.I was going to break his neck.He smiled and gave a evil laugh.Then disappeared into the shadow's.His laugh echoing.He was gone.I was mad.My senses were screaming."Spectra..."I muttered.Then I relized Spectra was still hurt."Spectra!SPECTRA!?"I started running.Hoping I could find him.I did.I almost cried.He was soaked in blook.And his skin was whitter than snow."Spectra!"I ran to his side."Are you ok!?Speak to me!"He forced a smile.His blood red eyes filled with pain."I'm ok,Savannah.Really...I'm-"He wince and he grabed his wound."I grabed his hand."Stop.You'll make it worse."His teeth were bared.Not from anger or anthing like that.But from pain."Take it easy.I need to get you out of here."That's when I heard a purring noise from up in a tree.I looked up.By the looks of her she was a new-born.She had short bronze colored hair.Snow white skin.And golden eyes."BEAT IT!"I yelled.She hissed and lunged at me.I was prepared.We hissed and snapped at each other.Trying to rip each other's throat's out."Savannah!Bring her over here!"I saw him leaning against a tree.His hand was over his hand.Pain was written all over his face.But his eye's were as firce as ever.

I did what I was told.The New-Born didnt relize that I was leading her right to her death.I bit into her neck.Her blood poured into my mouth but I didnt dare start drinking it.Soon we were only 15 yards away.And I could feel Spectra's power start to overwhelm me.I felt the senstation of wanting to die.And all the pain.I jumped aside.Praying that I was out of Spectra's sight.Once I landed.I felt better.I could breath properly.And I didnt have the urge to commit suicide.When I looked back the New-Born was one the ground.Was she dead?No.She got back up and hurtled towards me.I did the same.When we hit each other the noise was like thunder.She bit into my shoulder.It hurt.I mean,bad.I screamed.I looked over to Spectra.His eyes were Black.And then if I didnt know better he sprouted wings.At first I thought I was dreaming.But really had sprouted wings.One pair was Black and Red.And the other pair White and Blue.He hissed.Showing his fangs.He lunged nocking the New-Born off me.The both tumbled down the hill.I got up.My shoulder felt like a hot knife had been stabed through it.But I didnt care.I ran down the hill.The New-Born was running away."Spectra?Spectra where are you?"No anwser."Spectra!"Dead silence.He's gone,my mind kept screaming."No..."I whispered.

I whistled for Kratos.I wanted to go to the house and change and get ready.But I didnt have time.Kratos ran up to me.He reared and pawed the air.He stomped the ground."Easy..."I said.He stopped and stayed still enough for me to climed on his back."Get up there!"I said kicking his ribs.Kratos bolted off into the night.The only thing I could hear was the howling wind and the thundering of hooves.
Back to top Go down
Neo
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Neo

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Spectra   FANG (previous story to CLAW) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 6:37 am

I dont know how I got here.I cant even remeber what happened.All I remeber was tackling that new born and then...blank.The wind howled in my ears almost making me go deaf.And every snowflake that fell on me was like torture.Where was I?In the mountains?That's when I remembered.Marduk.I tried to get up.But there was a sharp pain in my chest.I winced.So the part where Marduk stabed me was real.My limbs felt like water.I could barely move.I tried to get up,but I couldnt feel my legs.Forget it,I thought.I closed my ,hoping to go into the oblivion of death.
Back to top Go down
Neo
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Neo

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: FANG (previous story to CLAW)   FANG (previous story to CLAW) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 6:38 am

I had everything.Clothes,blood,rope,blankets,first-aid kit,and other junk.I pulled Kratos to a quick stop.Kratos tossed his head and pawed the ground.Ready to run again.The scent filled my nose.But I had to make sure.I jumped off of Kratos and onto the ground.My previous battle with Marduk had left me stiff and numb.But my wounds were healed.Except where that little new-born bit me on the shoulder.

I sniffed around.Spectra's scent was everywhere.But I couldnt find a exact location.Thats when I found it.It wasnt large.But It was big enough to get a better smell of Spectra.I put my finger in the small puddle of blood.I barely put it to my nose and then I had it.I hissed.Not from anger or anything like that.It was normal for vampires.I wiped the blood off my hand."Kratos...."I said quietly.Kratos trotted up to me with a soft nicker."That a boy."I said rubbing his nose.I went to his side and jumped.I grabed his mane and hailed myself up onto Kratos's back."Get up there!"I said kicking Kratos's side.Kratos didnt hesitate.He lunged forward.Tree branches wizzed past my head.But I didnt worry.My mind was focusted on finding Spectra.

-
-
-

The snowed blinded my eyes.I couldnt smell a thing.Why would Spectra come here of all places.I had lost Spectra's scent hours ago.Maybe he was back home.Maybe he was already healed and waiting for me.Kratos stopped in his tracks.His ears pricked forward."Whats wrong boy?"I said stroking his neck."Kratos didnt bother to turn his head."Lets go,Kratos."I kicked Kratos in the side.He didnt move a muscle.I kicked him again.But instead of going my way he went his way.Kratos trotted forward.I pulled back on his mane but Kratos didnt stop.'Let'em go' said a voice in my head.But I wasnt going to stay up here in the moutains freezing my butt off.I grabed a Kratos's mane and kicked his side hard.Kratos tossed his head and reared in protest.I kicked him again.But instead of being a good threstral he lunged forward.He set his pace and a slow canter.What was up with him?

Kratos stopped.His head held high.Ears pricked forward.I sniffed the air.Spectra's scent was strong.I looked around.But all I was white.I growled in frustration."God!Where are you Spec!?Come on."I jumped on off of Kratos and started walking around.I looked everywhere.But I couldnt see him.I was mad at him.Why would he come here of all places to heal himself.Sides he should be healed bu now.Somtimes it took only a few minutes to heal.Or somtimes a day.But I thought it was silly that Spectra would come here.I dont know what tripped me.All I knew I was laying in the now.I sat up and looka around.But I didnt dare look behind me.Somthing was wrapped around my ankle.And I was scared to think of what it could be.But,curiosity killed the cat.But it was a good thing.There was Spectra.He was was shivering like a wet dog on a cold night."Spectra!?"
Back to top Go down
Neo
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Neo

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: FANG (previous story to CLAW)   FANG (previous story to CLAW) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 6:39 am

"Did.I.Ever.Mention.You.Are.The.Biggest.Idiot.In.The.World?!"I siad helping Spectra opnto Kratos."S-So S-S-Sorry."Spectra said trying to roll his eyes.He had been misssing for almost two days.And where did I find him?In the mountains,of all places.Geez.Dont I have a wonderful life.I climbed onto Kratos and grabed ahold of his mane.I glanced behind me and got a good look at Spectra's wound.It was bad.I mean it was like no living being could live with that.But somehow Spectra was.It looked pretty deep.And it was blue and purple around the edges."You ok back there?"I asked."I'm fine."Said Spectra weakly.He was really starting to worry me.I wonder if he was going to live through this.

It was getting dark.And Spectra wasnt getting any better.I growled underneath my breath.I was mad at myself for not bringing my cell phone.But that wasnt what I was worried about.I was worried about Aggie,Vlad,and Scar.I didnt know if they were dead or alive.And that scared me.But Vlad and the others were tough.I knew they wouldnt let me down.But somthing kept telling me in the back of my mind somthing was wrong.I felt like I had lost somthing.Somthing I held close.I couldnt shake the feeling.Could it be Scar?Unlike us,Scar had a beating heart.And all of his soul.But our hearts were silenced.And barely had a soul.But I couldnt think of that now.I had to think about getting Spectra home.And keep him alive.He he dies everything would be for nothing.

I heard Spectra gasped in pain.I looked behind me.Spectra had put his hand over his wound.His hand was now covered in crimson blood."Are you sure you ok?We could stop and-""I told you I'm fine."Spectra hissed between his teeth.I didnt argue with him.If he said he was fine.He was fine.But by the looks of him.I had my douts.Kratos wasnt giving me any problems.So I guess I was going to get home early....hopefully.And did I mention I was tired?My cloathers were ripped,and stained with blood.I was tired.And thirsty.I was suprised I could even hold my head up.I just want to fall into the snow and rest.But I couldnt.I had to take care of Spectra.I knew just what to do when I got home.Go take a nice long hot shower.Get some comfortable cloathes.And just lay down on my bed for God knows how long.

Spectra growled.I didnt look back at him,because if I did he would just tell me to turn around or somthing like that.But he didn't stop.It was getting on my nerves a bit.Even though I didnt want to.The growls were driving me nuts."HEY!Can you stop....."I pulled Kratos to a stop and looked back at Spectra.His teeth were bared."Um....Was it somthing I said?"I said nervously.Spectra's blood red eyes were full of anger."I'm sorry if I got you made.I didnt mean to.Honestly I didnt."I said no louder than a whisper."Help me off."Spectra hissed.
Back to top Go down
Neo
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Neo

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: FANG (previous story to CLAW)   FANG (previous story to CLAW) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 6:40 am

Spectra never acted like this...Never.I dont think it was even normal vampire behaivor.It scared me.What was going on?"..The pain..."He chocked.I did'nt know if my eye's were playing tricks on me.Because if I didn't know better Spectra's eye's were turning...Blue?And I don't mean the vampire ice-blue.I mean the human eye color blue.Spectra laid down in the snow.Gasping for air."Spectra what's wrong?Why are your eye's turning...."I stopped.Spectra winced."Promise me somthing."He said weakly."Yes?"I said softly."Watch the others for me...And don't get into trouble...I can't make it...Goodbye...Savannah."He closed his eyes.

"Wha!-Spectra no!"I said holding his hand.But right then.Spectra turned into golden dust.The dust floated up into the sky.And then evaporated right before my eyes.I couldnt move.One minute I was sitting beside him.And now,he was gone forever.I would never see him smile.I would never hear him laugh again.And I would never see those blood red eyes.

What would I tell the others.Who would lead us?What would the future hold in store for us.That made me nervous.This could change everything.It could even tear the clan apart.I was scared by this.But what got be was that I just lost another friend.My life was always surrounded by death.And I hated it.I couldnt stand it.I had already lost Alec.Who was next?Scar?I guess I would have to find out.

-
-
-

I dreaded walking through that door.What would the other's say?Would they outcast me?I gripped the door handle tightly.I opened the door.It was quiet.I didn't hear anything.Just silence.It made my nervous.And there was a weight on my shoulders.Ever since Spectra died it was like a two ton weight was on my shoulders."Hello?"I said.No answer.I didn't care if anyone was home at the time.I went to the kitchen and opened the frige.I saw a blood-bag.I took it out and poored it in a cup.It tasted like heaven.I hadn't have anything to frink for days.And t have this was like having a whole turkey.I wiped the blood that was left around my mouth and headed up stairs.

"OW!Not so tight,woman!"Vladimir yelled.Lira frowned."Do you WANT to have scarring?"She snapped.Vladimir rolled his eyes."Honestly.I AM HEALED!!!!No need to keep treating me like a baby!"Vladimir shot back.I was happy Vladimir was ok."Hey guy's."I said poking my head through the door."Lira and Vladimir looked at me.They're face's full of suprise."SAV!!!!"Lira screamed and ran towards me.She wrapped her arms around me."Are you ok!?We've all been worried sick!"I forced a smile."I'm fine..."I looked over to Vladimir.Lira had patched him all up.I looked beside him.And sleeping away on the couch was Scar.He was in human forum.Unlike Vladimir ,Scar wasnt all wrapped up.I walked over to him and ran my fingers through his hair."You mangy mutt."I whispered."I heard that."Scar groaned.I rolled my eyes and looked for Agro.But that was the thing.Aggie wasn't anywhere in site.

"Hey,Vlad.Where's Aggie?"I asked.Vladimir looked up to me eyes wide.Then his face saddened.He put his head in his hands."I-I'm sorry.We couldnt help him.There was nothing I could do.I tried.I-I-I..."He couldnt finish.He was already breaking down.I hated crying infront of others.I hated it.But Agro was my friend.And to lose him and Spectra.It was all to much for me.I sat down beside him,trying not to sit on Scar's legs.I wrapped my arm's around Vladimir and put my head on his shoulder."It's ok Vlad."I said my voice choking up."No it's not..."He said looking up at me."Its all my fault he's dead.I should have helped him.But I didn't.I just laid there."His eyes were full of tears.I hated to see him like that.It really killed me."It's not your fault.It's mine.I was the stupid one and drawed out the butthead.Not you.And dont worry.I'm sure Aggie is watching you right now.And I bet he's saying,'Vladimir dont cry!I'm always watching you!Now suck it up!'."I said in a french acent.

Vlad forced a smile."OH!By the way,Sav.Where's Spec?Is he outside getting the other's?"Lira asked.I lowered my head.I couldnt meet her eye's."About that,Lira....I can't tell you now.Just wait until the other's get here."I said trying not to show the sadness on my face.My heart was hurting.It felt like I had lost half of my soul.In the past year I had lost three people I care about.And it wasn't a picnic.I had lost Alec.I thought of Alec.I didn't understand it.I tried seeing Alec's face.But for some reason.His face was blurry.It was like...I was forgetting him.
Back to top Go down
Neo
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Neo

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: FANG (previous story to CLAW)   FANG (previous story to CLAW) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 6:41 am

Everyone was silent.Not daring to make a sound.Vladimir closed his eyes and shook his head."It's offical then."He stand standing up."You all need a leader.With with experince.And one who's got skill.And one that will lay down there lives for you."He said looking around at all of us.I had never in all my days of knowing Vladimir,seen him as serious as he was now."I vote you,Vlad."I said quietly.Vladimir raised his eye's in suprise."Really?"He asked.I nodded while bitting my lip."I vote for,Savannah."Dan said grinning at me.I stared at him.I didn't want this.He knew I didn't.Why was he doing this to me?"I vote for me!"Lira said waving her hand.Luna rolled her eyes."Honestly,Lira.You'd make us wear colorful cloathes and what not.I'll pass.And I vote for,Savannah."Luna said smiling.I was about to argue but she cut me off."Don't worry,Savannah.I've you in a few months from now.You're perfect for the job!"She chimed.Lira sighed and rolled her eyes."Fine!I pick,Sav."She said pouting in disappointment.Yusei shook his head and and looked up at me."Savannah...You know that your like my sister.But I have to go with,Vlad."He said nodding towards Vladimir.

"No way bro!"Itachi almost yelled."Sav has got this covered.I'd follow her ANYWHERE!I'm goin with her."Itachi said with a wide grin.Why didnt that comment make me feel better?Vladimir smiled."I'm going with Savannah."He said while smiling at me.We all stared at him in disbelief."Vlad!What do you-!I cant!I don't-!"Vladimir cut me off.What was it with people cutting me off?"Savannah....You may not think you can lead.But with my help.I'll make you as great as any Pure-Blood Captain."He said smiling at me.I dont know why.But for some strange reason the room got really tense.I headr footsteps outside the door.Was it Spectra?Was he alive?Well.I was always used to disappointment.But this caught me off gaurd.Because this guy was just.How do I put this.Down right HOT!Wait did I mention there were TWO hot vampire huys standing in the room with us?One had blond hair which went down to his shoulders.He had two gloden eyes.Which almost matched his hair.His gaze went to Lira.He grinned at her a winked.Lira blushed.

The other well.How can I put this.He was a god.A angel.Whatever.I dont care what people say.He was just....Beautiful.I couldnt find the words to describe him.He had long snow white hair.And.....Ice blue eyes?I swear they looked just like Dan's.His face was calm."Hello."He said smiling.Yusei,Lira,Itachi,Luna,Sakura bowed their head's."Captain!"They all said in harmony.He looked over at them."At ease.We're not at base.No need to call me captain."He said calmly."Who are you?"I asked my curiosity rising.He straightened up."My name is,Caspian.I am Captain of squad 13."He said.If I didnt know better.I swear the room dropped like what.30 degree's maybe?I started rubbing my arms.I mean it was really cold.Caspian widened his eyes."Oh!Sorry about that."Right after he said that.The temperture went back up.Was the air condinoner on the house broken or somthing?"Um....What was that."Caspian grinned."Ha.I can control water.And I can make it snow.So when people are around me they feel really cold.Happen's alot."He said rubbing the back of his neck."AND he can turn people into ice!"Said the blond dude."By the way.My name is Matthew."He added.

"Matthew."I heard Lira sigh under her breath.I glanced at her.Matthew winked at Lira.And she blushed."Um.So.Caspian.Why are you here?"Caspian grinned."I've come to take everyone back."I stared at him."Back to where?"I asked."There home of corse.The land dose not have a name.It has been ageless for thousands of years."He said slowly.I clenged my fist."This is their home."I spat at him.Caspian shook his head."Sav..."I heard Dan whisper."We have to go."I stared at him.Dan was my friend.I helped him from the first moment I saw him.And how was he paying me back?Taking Caspian's side."N-No.We are staying here.And I made a promise to Spectra that I would protect you.And thats what I'm going to do!It was his dying wish!"I snapped.Caspian and Matthew snickered."Your wrong about that,Savannah."How did he know my name?"Spectra is alive."He was lying.He had to be."Your lying!I saw him die!I was with him we he..."I didnt finish the sentence.Caspian rolled his eyes."Spectra is ineed alive.But you wont see him again.At least not in this relm.We must leave tonight."Caspian and Matthew started walking out the door.And the rest of the Clan started following him."Ho nelly!Where are we going?"Caspian gave a devious grin."Athen's Greece."

P.S I DID HAVE A NICE HOT LONG SHOWER!!!!!

Thank you for Reading Fang.I hope you enjoyed our little story.I'm sad to say "Claw" will not be released until BNH.But anyway.Thanks for reading!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FANG (previous story to CLAW)   FANG (previous story to CLAW) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FANG (previous story to CLAW)
Page 1 of 1