Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)

The next installment of Bakugan Hyperspace! Even more action packed and thrilling than the prequel!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dawn of the Dead

Go down 
+2
yugi58
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Dawn of the Dead Empty
PostSubject: Dawn of the Dead   Dawn of the Dead Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 8:37 am

One unfortunate morning there was a brawl between Daniel Kuso and Spectra Phantom that would change that fate of Vestal as we know it. This is how this story goes from beginning to its tragic end except for those lucky few whom survived the Apocalypse of Vestal.

Chapter 1: The Nightmare

Dan woke up after a horrible nightmare of losing Drago to the Vexos and awoke with a scream. "AHHH" shouted Dan. Drago responded with "What is it Daniel my boy" Dan broke out in tears "Drago your still here thank goodness" Drago was puzzled at this. "Drago I thought you were lost forever to the Vexos I had a dream that Shadow Prove and Volt tag-teamed us and took you down and had you enslaved for Hydron. "Daniel dont be ridiculous we are much too bonded together to let something as ridiculous as that happen also you must consider Shadow is horrible and wouldnt be a brawler if not for that mechanical menace of his Hades" said Drago. "Got that right and we wont ever forget it, but I have a feeling about today that something is going to happen." said Dan. Drago responded with "Dan you and your superstitions Rolling Eyes"

Chapter 2: The Brawl

Mira ran into the room screaming "DAN, DAN, DAN" Dan looked at Mira with anxiety "What is it I'm trying to sleep" Mira said in a haste "Dan, Spectra has challenged you and wants you on the battlefield in 5 minutes or he's going to bomb the trailer!" Dan without any second thoughts grabbed Drago, his gauntlet, and a cookie and headed to the battlefield. Spectra was there and smirked while saying "Well, well Dan Kuso I was worried you would chicken out" Dan said "not on your life pal." Spectra shrugged at the thought and began the brawl. "GAUNTLET POWER STRIKE" they both shouted. Dan threw Drago and Spectra threw Helios. Dan was amazed by Helios' power level of 600 G. "Daniel we cannot lose to this fool you realize" said Drago. Helios threw a punch landing on Drago's head. "Shut up you intolerable excuse for a bakugan this brawl will be your last" growled Helios. Spectra quickly activated the Void Stream ability increasing Helios by 400 G's putting Dan at a loss. "GO STRIKE DRAGON" With a 400 G transfer Drago had the lead until Pyrus Metalfencer came in boosting Helios by 400. Dan would have thrown Scorpion as backup but he forgot him in the trailer. "Umm crud I dont know what to do" said Dan nervously. Spectra activated his Pyrus Reactor gate card. +300 for each Pyrus bakugan making his total G's 1600-1100. Dan played Burst Shield lowering Spectra 400. 1200-1100. Dan in a hurry used Dragon Contendor bringing the score to 1700-600. It's Over Spectra you cannot win now, and just to be sure I use Pyrus Slayer! 2000-500. Spectra looked in awe and shouted "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE YOU FOOL" Dan simpled replied with "Took Helios" "Spectra ran shouting" That wasnt really Helios he was a nuclear bakugan set to detonate when beating by 500 or more" Dan booked it to the trailer and when he got there looked at Baron and said "DRIVE DRIVE DRIVE" The trailer drove away to a safe enough distance that when nuclear Helios exploded they were safe, of that threat.

Last edited by Jake27 on Sun May 30, 2010 9:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
yugi58
LEVEL 4 BRAWLER
yugi58

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Dawn of the Dead Left_bar_bleue5750/1000000Dawn of the Dead Empty_bar_bleue  (5750/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Dawn of the Dead Pbucket300/500Dawn of the Dead DpGFogC  (300/500)

Dawn of the Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn of the Dead   Dawn of the Dead Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 8:44 am

Cool Awesome, Dude! THAT's what I call an action-packed, suspense-filled story! When will chapter 3 come out? I'm dying to read it!
Back to top Go down

Dawn of the Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn of the Dead   Dawn of the Dead Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 8:57 am

Chapter 3: Zombies are born

After nuclear Helios' explosion zombies were scattered all around Vestal with a deadly power to anyone who came in sight of them they person they saw was as good as done for in life. The first to have experience of these zombies was poor German Soldier. German was walking along to the Vexos Training Grounds when a zombie noticed him. The zombies eyes glared red and German was forced into a brawl. "WHA... WHA KINDA FREAK SHOW IS THIS" cried out German. The zombie held out a gauntlet and began the brawl setting a gate. "OH so its a brawl you want, if you want it you got it ugly!" German threw out his Aquos Clawcer. "Clawcer you've never failed me before and I don't expect you too now!." The zombie smirked and threw out a Blast Elico super powered to 900 Gs. German was scared now not knowing what he had gotten into. Umm,umm Go Darkus Rafflesian and Haos Freezer. Now I use Glow Blow-Off + Haos Flare + Aquos Whirlpool making the score 1100-650 which will completely drop you out. The Zombie played Hydron Typhoon 950-800. The Zombie then changed Blast Elico's attribute to Subterra. He then activated Subterra Reactor +500 1450. Then activated the ability card Gaia Divide making German lose 500 G making it 1450-300 and with nothing left the zombie defeated German and unleashed its deathly secret. The zombie open up its chest revealing a world of darkness and tentacles shot out grabbing German pulling him in. German tried to free himself but couldnt. He threw his guardian bakugan Aquos Rafflesian to go to the Vexos and tell them what he had seen and for awareness. Then it was over in a flash German was sucked up and gone forever to never be seen again. The Apocalypse of Vestal had begun.
Back to top Go down
LEVEL 1 BRAWLER

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Dawn of the Dead Left_bar_bleue-1000/1000000Dawn of the Dead Empty_bar_bleue  (-1000/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Dawn of the Dead Pbucket0/500Dawn of the Dead DpGFogC  (0/500)

Dawn of the Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn of the Dead   Dawn of the Dead Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 8:59 am

part 3 was the best so far
Back to top Go down

Dawn of the Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn of the Dead   Dawn of the Dead Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 9:36 am

Chapter 4: Chuck Norris vs a zombie (wtf!)

On Earth an inter-dimensional wormhole opened up in the Norris home and Chuck Norris was absorbed into Vestal. Chuck Norris awoke on the ground to find the Rafflesian of German Soldier lying on the ground. "Heh a little ball cool I think I'll keep this little guy for later" Norris walked along casually until he met Vexos in Training member DarkusDragon. They stared at each other until Norris walked forward. "DD was nervous of hearing the rumors of Norris. "Hey there you know what this thing is?" said Norris as he held out Rafflesian. DD responded, it's called a bakugan you use them to fight with other people. Norris was amazed by this, thats interesting mind demonstrating". DD was about to say yes when two zombies walked forward and glanced at Norris and DD who were then sucked into a brawl. Norris was baffled by this. "Umm I dont know how to brawl and I dont have that gauntlet thingy you fools have" he said. DD gave him a spare and said "make do". The Zombies threw out A overpowered Macubass and Dryoid both at 1000 G. Norris threw his Rafflesian and DD threw an Atchibee. Dryoid was powered by Murasame Blade followed by Accel Speed with Ray Blade and Mars Shield putting him at 2900-550. Norris had no abilitys and was useless for this. The Zombie played Subterra Reactor +500 to Dryoid

3400-550

DD knew the brawl was at an end no matter what but went on fighting with Ver-Million Jet-Black and Darkus Vortex.

3050-700

They team was doomed and the zombies opened themselves and absorbed DarkusDragon and Chuck Norris into them ridding them of Vestal forever and never to be seen again. "NO, I'VE NEVER LOST A FIGHT THIS CANT HAPPEN I WONT ALLO..." Norris was sucked up during mid sentence and presumed dead from there forward.
Back to top Go down
LEVEL 1 BRAWLER

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Dawn of the Dead Left_bar_bleue-1000/1000000Dawn of the Dead Empty_bar_bleue  (-1000/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:

Dawn of the Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn of the Dead   Dawn of the Dead Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 9:40 am

norris has lost a fight to bruce lee so that would be his second loss.
Back to top Go down
Guest5
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Guest5

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Dawn of the Dead Left_bar_bleue2000/1000000Dawn of the Dead Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:

Dawn of the Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn of the Dead   Dawn of the Dead Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 9:40 am

Jake27 wrote:

On Earth an inter-dimensional wormhole opened up in the Norris home and Chuck Norris was absorbed into Vestal. Chuck Norris awoke on the ground to find the Rafflesian of German Soldier lying on the ground. "Heh a little ball cool I think I'll keep this little guy for later" Norris walked along casually until he met Vexos in Training member DarkusDragon. They stared at each other until Norris walked forward. "DD was nervous of hearing the rumors of Norris. "Hey there you know what this thing is?" said Norris as he held out Rafflesian. DD responded, it's called a bakugan you use them to fight with other people. Norris was amazed by this, thats interesting mind demonstrating". DD was about to say yes when two zombies walked forward and glanced at Norris and DD who were then sucked into a brawl. Norris was baffled by this. "Umm I dont know how to brawl and I dont have that gauntlet thingy you fools have" he said. DD gave him a spare and said "make do". The Zombies threw out A overpowered Macubass and Dryoid both at 1000 G. Norris threw his Rafflesian and DD threw an Atchibee. Dryoid was powered by Murasame Blade followed by Accel Speed with Ray Blade and Mars Shield putting him at 2900-550. Norris had no abilitys and was useless for this. The Zombie played Subterra Reactor +500 to Dryoid

3400-550

DD knew the brawl was at an end no matter what but went on fighting with Ver-Million Jet-Black and Darkus Vortex.

3050-700

They team was doomed and the zombies opened themselves and absorbed DarkusDragon and Chuck Norris into them ridding them of Vestal forever and never to be seen again. "NO, I'VE NEVER LOST A FIGHT THIS CANT HAPPEN I WONT ALLO..." Norris was sucked up during mid sentence and presumed dead from there forward.

One problem. Chuck Norris NEVAH loses!

Other than that,ITS THE GREATEST!!
Back to top Go down
LEVEL 1 BRAWLER

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

Dawn of the Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn of the Dead   Dawn of the Dead Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 9:44 am

Shadow-Mustang wrote:
Jake27 wrote:

3400-550

3050-700

One problem. Chuck Norris NEVAH loses!

Other than that,ITS THE GREATEST!!

chuck norris lost to bruce lee does no one know that.
Back to top Go down

Dawn of the Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn of the Dead   Dawn of the Dead Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 9:52 am

Chapter 5: Yugi and Akua

One day Yugi was walking along until he ran into Akua Phantom. "Great Spectras stalker jsut my luck." Akua noticed him. "HI YUGI WHATS UP DONT YOU THINK SPECTRA IS AMAZING!" Yugi got irritated and tried to walk away but Akua just kept um with him. "Sooo Yugi dont you think Spectra is so amazing he's the best brawler of our time and I absolutely love him he's gonna be the one who becomes the ruler of the universe." Yugi was getting absolutely irritated and just screamed, "GET A NEW HOBBY OR OBSESSION SPECTRA WILL NEVER LOVE YOU SO GIVE UP AND JUST MOVE ALONG IN YOUR LIFE OR DO SOMETHING GEEZ!" Akua was heartbroken for a second then she just said, "Yugi I think your right....I....LOVE REN!" "Ren is just so amazing I think he is the best darkus brawler and will destroy the resistance for us Vexos and will be champion." Yugi was irritated and about to tell off Akua when he noticed a zombie. The zombie saw both of them and brought them forth. Yugi just mumbled under his breath. The zombie was about to brawl when Yugi ran and pushed Akua into the zombie and then he bolted. The zombie searched Akua and realized she had no bakugan so he just swallowed her through his chest and absorbed her into a place of no life where she would be gone forever. Yugi was out of his sites but he threw a tracker far enough to make sure he'd always know where Yugi was for his total destruction.
Back to top Go down

Dawn of the Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn of the Dead   Dawn of the Dead Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 10:32 am

Chapter 6: Lync's Ambush

Lync was talking to Shadow one morning about the zombies and what to do about them. (SPEECH NOT BEING MENTIONED BECAUSE ITS A SURPRISE TRAP.) Shadow went out to the field where the zombies were first formed at Nuclear Helios' explosion. Shadow shouted "HEY STUPID ZOMBIES COME OUT AND FIGHT UNLESS YOUR CHICKEN YOU STUPID LOSERS." Lync stood a couple feet away watching as a zombie came for Shadow. Shadow smirked ok only one of you no problem! GO DARKUS HADES AND DARKUS MAC SPIDER!

The Zombie threw out a Farbros at 2000 G which had German Soldier attached into it. German groaned "help me defeat the zombie...please." Shadow activated consecutive abilitys

Hades-600
Mac-Spider-700

Bolt Burst + Wild Close + Mega Terror Impact + Spider Net + Tarantula Needle + Spider Cannon, shouted Shadow bent on victory

Hades-1600
Mac-Spider-1900
FARBROS-700

The Zombie wasnt accepting this and then activated FARBROS following abilitys

Twin-Horn Pulsar + Fire Spartan + Super Cell + Garland Claw + Farbros XM

Hades-1600
Mac-Spider-1900
FARBROS-4200

Lync jumped in and threw in Altair and Aluze both at 500 G. The zombie saw this coming and expected this so he called upon the effect of FARBROS so by sacrificing him we could instantly win the brawl and because of German Soldier being attached to FARBROS he was sucked back into the end of the galaxy along with Shadow Prove and Lync who were to be never heard from again and the zombie continued his quest of tracking Yugi straight into the Resistance Base.
Back to top Go down
Guest5
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Guest5

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Dawn of the Dead Left_bar_bleue2000/1000000Dawn of the Dead Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:

Dawn of the Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn of the Dead   Dawn of the Dead Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 10:37 am

LOVE IT!!
Back to top Go down

Dawn of the Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn of the Dead   Dawn of the Dead Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:19 pm

Chapter 7: Dan uncovers Spectras plot!

This began with Dan hunting down Spectra as payback for what he had done. Dan caught Spectra talking to the rest of the Vexos, Dan stayed hidden behind a rock to make sure he wasn't seen. "Listen up said Spectra," the zombies are our enemies but can be a powerful ally if we can tag-team with the Resistance and their life gauges hit 0 we lose the Resistance then use our bakugan to stop the zombies and become the hero's of Vestal" Volt was worried, "What happens if the zombies beat us like they did Shadow and Lync, along with German and Akua." He said. "I'm pretty sure we all like living" said Lorddarkus. Gus replied hastily, "Listen you little brats this is what Master Spectra wants so we will give it to him or Vulcan will take care of you himself. "Brontes isn't scared of Vulcan" said Volt without thinking. Gus just looked at him and said "We'll see about that one Volt, Brontes is just a clown while Vulcan has the power to drop even Drago which I have yet to see Brontes even defeat a bakugan." "ENOUGH!" said the annoyed Spectra. You two settle your dispute in a brawl, I'll finish up here you two leave NOW!" Gus and Volt walked off to settle their brawl. "Now if I may continue," said Spectra we have to attack the resistance while teamed with them to drop their life gauge so the zombies defeat them and end their meaningless lives." "It's fool-proof" said Mylene, "and I'll get that twerp Baron to side alongside me for this and finish him off once and for all Twisted Evil" "Very good Mylene" said Spectra. "No then meeting adjourned" Dan just sat and thought about this he knew to stop the zombies he'd have to team up with someone but this would just be the end of him if he allowed Spectra to follow through...
Back to top Go down
Guest14
LEVEL 4 BRAWLER
Guest14

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Dawn of the Dead Left_bar_bleue0/1000000Dawn of the Dead Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:

Dawn of the Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn of the Dead   Dawn of the Dead Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:21 pm

Jake27 wrote:

This began with Dan hunting down Spectra as payback for what he had done. Dan caught Spectra talking to the rest of the Vexos, Dan stayed hidden behind a rock to make sure he wasn't seen. "Listen up said Spectra," the zombies are our enemies but can be a powerful ally if we can tag-team with the Resistance and their life gauges hit 0 we lose the Resistance then use our bakugan to stop the zombies and become the hero's of Vestal" Volt was worried, "What happens if the zombies beat us like they did Shadow and Lync, along with German and Akua." He said. "I'm pretty sure we all like living" said Lorddarkus. Gus replied hastily, "Listen you little brats this is what Master Spectra wants so we will give it to him or Vulcan will take care of you himself. "Brontes isn't scared of Vulcan" said Volt without thinking. Gus just looked at him and said "We'll see about that one Volt, Brontes is just a clown while Vulcan has the power to drop even Drago which I have yet to see Brontes even defeat a bakugan." "ENOUGH!" said the annoyed Spectra. You two settle your dispute in a brawl, I'll finish up here you two leave NOW!" Gus and Volt walked off to settle their brawl. "Now if I may continue," said Spectra we have to attack the resistance while teamed with them to drop their life gauge so the zombies defeat them and end their meaningless lives." "It's fool-proof" said Mylene, "and I'll get that twerp Baron to side alongside me for this and finish him off once and for all Twisted Evil" "Very good Mylene" said Spectra. "No then meeting adjourned" Dan just sat and thought about this he knew to stop the zombies he'd have to team up with someone but this would just be the end of him if he allowed Spectra to follow through...
AWESOME!
Back to top Go down
LEVEL 1 BRAWLER

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

Dawn of the Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn of the Dead   Dawn of the Dead Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:36 pm

best bakugan story that i've read the second best is yugi's.
Back to top Go down
Guest5
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Guest5

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

Dawn of the Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn of the Dead   Dawn of the Dead Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:41 pm

Death_mask wrote:
Jake27 wrote:

AWESOME!

Out of character though... Dan would come in Storming in and would not have time to think about it later.
Back to top Go down

Dawn of the Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn of the Dead   Dawn of the Dead Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:46 pm

Chapter 8: Gus vs Volt

As Gus and Volt went to the battlefield Volt set up a trap under Gus' side of the arena so that if Volt wins Gus will be absorbed by a trap deathball. "Are you ready for your humiliation Volt?" asked Gus. "Gus just shut up and lets brawl"

Gus- Life Gauge at 500G
Volt- Life Gauge at 500G

"I'll set the gate card if you dont mind," said Volt. Volt then drops a darkus gate card. "Darkus" said the puzzled Gus, "what do you plan to do with that?" Volt just laughed as he threw out Brontes. Gus then threw out Vulcan. 500-500 Gus then shouted "DOUBLE ABILITY PHI BLOW + TITAN KNUCKLES" "Which will transfer 400 from you to me Volt!"
900-100 "I activate the +400 Darkus Reactor which powers up Brontes due to him having a darkus half. 500-900 Now I play Maniac Des Magical which negates your abilitys then decreases you 200. 300-1400 Now I use my Dynamo Trap!

Dawn of the Dead Dynamo which boosts me 400

1800-300 Now I play Aurora Dimension

Dawn of the Dead DynamoBrontes

+100

1900-300 Now Desert Python +200

2100-300. " It's over for you Gus." Gus groans in pain, "how could a imbecile like you defeat me..." "Like I said Brontes is the best and now Vulcan is mine as well and as a treat you lost and activated the deathball trap I had set for you," said Volt. Gus looked in awe "A DEATHBALL TRAP YOU LITTLE BRAT I'LL BE BACK AND YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS AND VULCAN WILL BE MINE ONCE MORE YOU HEAR ME VOLT HE WILL BE MIN..." Volt chuckled, "Shoulda saved your breath cause your never coming back dirtball."
Back to top Go down
LEVEL 1 BRAWLER

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

Dawn of the Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn of the Dead   Dawn of the Dead Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:50 pm

come on i wanted to do that to gus oh well at least he's out of the way now.
Back to top Go down

Dawn of the Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn of the Dead   Dawn of the Dead Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 1:26 pm

Chapter 9: Death_Mask's Death encounter

After hearing Spectras speech Death Mask wandered off looking for a resistance but t her dismay a zombie spotted her first. The zombie pulled her into the battle grounds and then formed up 3 figures in the shape of German,Lync,and Shadow. Death_Mask understood. "Ah so your the ugly creep who defeated them, well without Farbros what are you going to battle with huh?" The zombie then held out a Bakugan similar to Clayf. "Well I see you somehow aquired Clayf but no matter he'll fall and so will you"

DM sets the gate and triple throws Ventus Ingram + Darkus Atchibee + Darkus Hammersaur with Hylash.

Then Ingram and Hylash come together as high-mobility Ingram

1200 to 500 Clayf.

GO DARKUS REACTOR +200 DARKUS

1800-500

Zombie plays Great Axe + Subterra Smasher

1300-600

with that Death_Mask uses her bakugan to annihilate Clayf and destory the zombie.
Ingram and Atchibee hit Clayf then Hammersaur smashes the zombie reverting him to the original nuclear power he was. In his place is a piece of paper that reads...

When the 10 original have been vanquished and the pieces are in place the great one will emerge for the final test.

The paper explodes and leaves a key in Death_Masks hand.

"I don't know what this test is or what this key does but if it means freeing Vestal from you zombies than so be it!"
Back to top Go down
LEVEL 1 BRAWLER

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

Dawn of the Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn of the Dead   Dawn of the Dead Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 1:29 pm

Back to top Go down

Dawn of the Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn of the Dead   Dawn of the Dead Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 1:49 pm

Chapter 10: The Ancient Soldiers Worry
(This chapter will be formatted differently than the others)

5 of the 6 ancient bakugan of Vestroia sat around discussing the Zombie problem here is what they had to say.

Frosch-The looks of this isn't good especially with Clayf presumed deceased thanks to that zombie.

Lars Lion-Well what are we expected to do They are some of the most powerrful bakugan due to their nuclear energy what are we going to do.

Exedra-Well we sure aren't gonna mope around I say we go down there and fight!

Frosch-Very well Exedra but we only have enough power to send one of us down because of Clayfs death.

Oberus- Appolonir should go he is the strongest and wisest with most power.

Lars Lion-I agree Appolonir are you in

Appolonir- I shall but only with Frosch and Exedras pernission

Frosch-Ya whatever go just dont lose we dont have the time to save your butt

Exedra-I do not permit you to go

Everyvone-WHAT?!?!?!

Exedra-It's took risky and he needs backup and I'm going with him

Appolonir-How we dont have enough power

Exedra-Well we were all gonna use our power to transport you, but if you use some of your power to transport me we will have a team up for this.

Applonir-Very well then we shall leave immidiately

Exedra-So we shall

The legendary soldiers all transport Exedra and Appolonir to Vestal. Exedra and Appolonir focus power on each other to complete the transfer of power for Vestal.
Back to top Go down
LEVEL 1 BRAWLER

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

Dawn of the Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn of the Dead   Dawn of the Dead Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 1:53 pm

one problem with that, on the bakugan website [url]bakugan.com[/url] if you click on collection then on bakugan the type in exedra it says exedra is the most powerful.
Back to top Go down

Dawn of the Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn of the Dead   Dawn of the Dead Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 2:14 pm

Chapter 11: Appolonir and Exedra vs The Zombie Duo

Appolonir and Exedra landed right in the center of Vestal and instead of having to search for zombies there were already some there. The zombie twins Kenan and Kel. Appolonir and Exedra were ready for battle.

GAUNTLETS POWER STRIKE

Life Gauge at 500G Appolonir
Life Gauge at 500G Exedra
Life Gauge at 500G Zombie 1
Life Gauge at 500G Zombie 2

The Zombies throw out a Pyrus Reactor gate and throw out a 800 Anchorsaur and 900 Hammersaur.

Zombie 1 Activates Pyrus Reactor +500

Appolonir-1000
Exedra-500
Anchorsaur-1300
Hammersaur-1400

Appolonir activates Maximum Pyrus but Zombie 1 counters with Spark Protecttion which reverts it to -200

"APPOLONIR" shouted Exedra "Come on man stay in this" Appolonir smiled "Don't worry I have something for these twits."

Exedra then activates Gravitron Wizard which would have transferred 200 form the zombies to Exedra but it was countered by Zombie 1's Magnerius negating it. The Zombie 2 plays Crush Hurricane -100 Exedra +100 Hammersaur. Hammersaur then runs in and bashes Exedra in the head[s] dropping his LP to 0.

Life Gauge at 0G\'s Appolonir runs to his side. "Exedra wake up my friend wake up!" With the little strength left in his voice exedra groans out, "Appolonir they defeated me I shall fall out of existence, but promise me you wont let them beat you, promise me!"

Exedra was then sucked into the zombies chest and gone forever.

Appolonir growled, "You killed my friend now I SHALL KILL YOU Cyan Glow"

Appolonir-800
Hammersaur-0
Anchorsaur-0

In his rage Appolonir rams into the two dropping them to death and the zombies blow into their nuclear atoms leaving behind two different pieces of paper.

Paper #1 To see your friends and even foes go to the place where only one knows.

the paper explodes leaving a second key in its place.

Paper #2 Nine Keys and a map find them all find the clues then only will the grandmaster choose you.

The second paper explodes leaving a third key in its place

Appolonir picks them up and grunts, "I must find young Dan and show these to him immediately"
Back to top Go down
LEVEL 1 BRAWLER

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

Dawn of the Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn of the Dead   Dawn of the Dead Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 2:18 pm

this story is AWESOME!!!
Back to top Go down

Dawn of the Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn of the Dead   Dawn of the Dead Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 11:02 pm

Chapter 12: Al Capone gets Al Capwned

Al Capone was brawling young Dr. Haos and Blaze Battleblood and they were falling behind by far. "Now shouted Capone" VENTUS HAMMERSAUR USE CRUSH HURRICANE" This transferred 100 from Docs goblin ball to hi putting Hammersaur at 900 G. Blaze in a haste shouted, "Subterra Smasher'. Capone laughed as he said who cares I have 700 your both at 0. Hammersaur pound them to dust!.

Al Capone Life Gauge at 150G
Dr. Haos Life Gauge at 0G\'s
Blaze Life Gauge at 0G\'s

Capone smirked as he said, "next time know who your dealing with punks!" Capone walked along until he saw Spectra. Spectra noticed him as well and said "Ah Capone just the guy I was looking for," he said. "I have a gift for you." he said while dropping an Altair into his hand. "Also heres a trap," he said dropping Hylash. Capone was puzzled and said "Shouldn't this be Wired?" Spectra was about to say something when a zombie approached them and forced them to battle.

Life Gauge at 500G Capone
Life Gauge at 500G Spectra
Life Gauge at 500G Zombie

"GO ALTAIR" shouted Capone as he threw out Hylash as well.

Dawn of the Dead HylashGIF

"Come forth Helios along with Metalfencer," said Spectra

Dawn of the Dead BattleFormHelios

The zombie looked carefully at his options and threw out a Boriates of 1500 G

Capone-900
Spectra-1000
Zombie-1500

The zombie then activated Olympus Cannon + Volt Shooter with Muzzle Lancer

Capone-500
Spectra-800
Zombie-2500

Spectra chuckled as he shouted BURST CORE!

now Spectra went for his finale Omega

1200-1500

Still not enough but I figure I might as well get rid of one pest to finish this up, I give up one ability card to attack HYLASH!

Capone looked in distress "You traitor why would you do this WHY!" Spectra just smirked and said "because with you gone it's one less brat to babysit, and dont worry LD will be joining you.'' The zombie then absorbed Capone into him and Capone's final words were "I'll come back for you Spectra believe it!"

"Heh so he thinks, now Pyrus Reactor!" said Spectra 1500-1500 and I'm ready to end this. Helios are you ready for your boost" asked Spectra. Helios grunted "I've been ready Spectra, do it let me feel the power." "Very well then FORBIDDEN ABILITY CARD NOVA BLAZER X" Power surged through Helios in a fury Helios took it in with a 700 G transfer strong enough to blow Boriates to bits and pieces! Helios did exactly that destroying the zombie and leaving behind yet another piece of paper. Spectra picked it up to read.

"The map is the ultimate key although it may only be seen by he with the heart of gold and only the purest soul"

The paper vanished leaving a fourth mysterious key but this time instead of the circle design of the other 3 this one had the design of a triangle.

Spectra took it and walked away to find Death_Mask

"Here you go Death_Mask I'm glad you let me use this, helped me rid myself of that nuisance once and for all" he said as he dropped Hylash into Death_Mask's hand.
Back to top Go down
LEVEL 1 BRAWLER

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

Dawn of the Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn of the Dead   Dawn of the Dead Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 1:49 am

THESE ARE AWESOME HURRY UP AND MAKE ANOTHER ONE BEFORE I D...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dawn of the Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn of the Dead   Dawn of the Dead Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dawn of the Dead
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next