Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)

The next installment of Bakugan Hyperspace! Even more action packed and thrilling than the prequel!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dawn of the Dead

Go down 
+2
yugi58
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Dawn of the Dead - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn of the Dead   Dawn of the Dead - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 11:40 am

Chapter 13: Gus' Revenge

In the ends of space Gus floated alone and lifeless holding onto whatever air he had. He sat there until a rock hit him in the head. Gus grabbed it and smashed it in his palm which engraved a symbol into his hand.

Dawn of the Dead - Page 2 Sulfur The symbol would grant Gus eternal life as long as he is able to defeat the one who banished him to this miserable life. Gus was just about ready when he realized he had no bakugan in his possession, which is when Rex Vulcan appeared in his palm ready for a battle. Gus warped into a portal transporting him to Vestal. Gus appeared on the battlefield where Volt had vanquished him. Volt walked along until he saw Gus. "You...You...Your dead I know I finished you myself," said Volt. "Well I've been given a chance to redeem myself, and now you'll pay for your disrespect Volt!" said Gus.

"Gauntlet Power Strike" they both said.

Gus then set a subterra gate card.

GO REX VULCAN!

Rex Vulcan stood at 800 G
"Go Subterra Vulcan" said Volt.

500-800

Go Phi Blow + Drill Impact!

900-400

Gus laughed and then activated Mega Phi Blow + Hammer Knuckles

200-1100

"It's over Volt nothing will save you now!" said Gus.

"Volt shouted" BAKUGAN TRAP DYNAMO!

Dawn of the Dead - Page 2 Dynamo

Now Dynamo +400 G's to help out.

600-1100

"Now Gilead Corpse + Sub-Dimension" said Volt

800-800

Gus was in awe "So you tied us very well then"

Volt set a darkus gate card and threw out Brontes! along with Dynamo.

Gus shouted "Go Rex Vulcan and finish this fool"

Before Gus even had a chance to play any cards Volt activated Jeel Frontier.

"Now your chance of abilitys are void so you might as well concede now Gus." he said. Gus was angered "NEVER!" he shouted.

900-600

"Go Darkus Reactor +400"

1300-600

Darkus Scythe!

1300-400

Dynamo go with Gilead Corpse and Sub Dimension

1500-100.

Gus looked in awe, I lost again and lost another bakugan but at least I'm back on vestal. Suddenly a demonic creature emerged and grabbed Gus.

Dawn of the Dead - Page 2 Dark you failed your task Gus and shall be brought back to the end of the galaxy for eternity. Volt as for you, your time shall be coming soon enough."

Volt just sat as he saw Gus being dragged to his death and turned away to leave so he wouldn't have to see his former ally and friend disappear into a demons world.
Back to top Go down
Guest15
LEVEL 8 BRAWLER
Guest15

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Dawn of the Dead - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/1000000Dawn of the Dead - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Dawn of the Dead - Page 2 Pbucket0/500Dawn of the Dead - Page 2 DpGFogC  (0/500)

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of the Dead   Dawn of the Dead - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 9:39 pm

Jake27 wrote:
Chapter 8: Gus vs Volt

As Gus and Volt went to the battlefield Volt set up a trap under Gus' side of the arena so that if Volt wins Gus will be absorbed by a trap deathball. "Are you ready for your humiliation Volt?" asked Gus. "Gus just shut up and lets brawl"

Gus- Life Gauge at 500G
Volt- Life Gauge at 500G

"I'll set the gate card if you dont mind," said Volt. Volt then drops a darkus gate card. "Darkus" said the puzzled Gus, "what do you plan to do with that?" Volt just laughed as he threw out Brontes. Gus then threw out Vulcan. 500-500 Gus then shouted "DOUBLE ABILITY PHI BLOW + TITAN KNUCKLES" "Which will transfer 400 from you to me Volt!"
900-100 "I activate the +400 Darkus Reactor which powers up Brontes due to him having a darkus half. 500-900 Now I play Maniac Des Magical which negates your abilitys then decreases you 200. 300-1400 Now I use my Dynamo Trap!

Dawn of the Dead - Page 2 Dynamo which boosts me 400

1800-300 Now I play Aurora Dimension

Dawn of the Dead - Page 2 DynamoBrontes

+100

1900-300 Now Desert Python +200

2100-300. " It's over for you Gus." Gus groans in pain, "how could a imbecile like you defeat me..." "Like I said Brontes is the best and now Vulcan is mine as well and as a treat you lost and activated the deathball trap I had set for you," said Volt. Gus looked in awe "A DEATHBALL TRAP YOU LITTLE BRAT I'LL BE BACK AND YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS AND VULCAN WILL BE MINE ONCE MORE YOU HEAR ME VOLT HE WILL BE MIN..." Volt chuckled, "Shoulda saved your breath cause your never coming back dirtball."

Get your facts straight. I would never resort to using a Death Ball no matter who the enemy is.
Back to top Go down
Neo
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Neo

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Dawn of the Dead - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4750/1000000Dawn of the Dead - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4750/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Dawn of the Dead - Page 2 Pbucket417/500Dawn of the Dead - Page 2 DpGFogC  (417/500)

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of the Dead   Dawn of the Dead - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 5:15 am

AWWWW!!!!CMON,MAN!You read his stories but not mine and DD'S?????I AM INSULTED!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/yugiohvampire
LEVEL 1 BRAWLER

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Dawn of the Dead - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue-1000/1000000Dawn of the Dead - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (-1000/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Dawn of the Dead - Page 2 Pbucket0/500Dawn of the Dead - Page 2 DpGFogC  (0/500)

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of the Dead   Dawn of the Dead - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 6:49 am

Volt wrote:
Jake27 wrote:
Chapter 8: Gus vs Volt

As Gus and Volt went to the battlefield Volt set up a trap under Gus' side of the arena so that if Volt wins Gus will be absorbed by a trap deathball. "Are you ready for your humiliation Volt?" asked Gus. "Gus just shut up and lets brawl"

Gus- Life Gauge at 500G
Volt- Life Gauge at 500G

"I'll set the gate card if you dont mind," said Volt. Volt then drops a darkus gate card. "Darkus" said the puzzled Gus, "what do you plan to do with that?" Volt just laughed as he threw out Brontes. Gus then threw out Vulcan. 500-500 Gus then shouted "DOUBLE ABILITY PHI BLOW + TITAN KNUCKLES" "Which will transfer 400 from you to me Volt!"
900-100 "I activate the +400 Darkus Reactor which powers up Brontes due to him having a darkus half. 500-900 Now I play Maniac Des Magical which negates your abilitys then decreases you 200. 300-1400 Now I use my Dynamo Trap!

Dawn of the Dead - Page 2 Dynamo which boosts me 400

1800-300 Now I play Aurora Dimension

Dawn of the Dead - Page 2 DynamoBrontes

+100

1900-300 Now Desert Python +200

2100-300. " It's over for you Gus." Gus groans in pain, "how could a imbecile like you defeat me..." "Like I said Brontes is the best and now Vulcan is mine as well and as a treat you lost and activated the deathball trap I had set for you," said Volt. Gus looked in awe "A DEATHBALL TRAP YOU LITTLE BRAT I'LL BE BACK AND YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS AND VULCAN WILL BE MINE ONCE MORE YOU HEAR ME VOLT HE WILL BE MIN..." Volt chuckled, "Shoulda saved your breath cause your never coming back dirtball."

Get your facts straight. I would never resort to using a Death Ball no matter who the enemy is.

volt it's a story deal with it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of the Dead   Dawn of the Dead - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 7:00 am

Chapter 14: The Vexos Last Stand

Spectra wandered the Vexos Destroyer knowing that all of the Vexos had been taken by the zombies except for himself Mylene, and Volt. He wasn't going to around anymore so he decided to make his last stand against the zombies once and for all and he would bring Mylene and Volt with him.

"Spectra you do realize your going insane with this putting us all in danger don't you," said Volt. Mylene responded by saying "Volt these things are taking over New Vestroia, that is what we were doing so we are taking our place back now." Spectra was glad to hear Mylene say this and he just responded with "Precisely, now we must find a zombie and lure one out for a brawl." Volt just looked at him and said "Or we brawl that one of there," he said pointing at a zombie.

The Vexos ran at the zombie Gauntlets ready, they knew this would be a fight they'd never forget.

Spectra Life Gauge at 500G
Mylene Life Gauge at 500G
Volt Life Gauge at 500G
Zombie Life Gauge at 500G

Zombie sets the gate.

Spectra threw out Helios and Metal Fencer
Volt threw out Brontes and Dynamo
Mylene threw out Elico and Tripod Theta
Zombie threw out Alpha Hydranoid (1000) and Hades (1000) with Fortress (Trap) (500)

Spectra-1000
Volt-900
Mylene-900
Zombie-2500

Mylene didn't want to risk losing so she carelessly activated Trick World hoping for an early win against the zombie. Spectra knew she had just sealed her own fate so he whispered to Volt to back and watch how Mylene would fall.

The Zombie used Saurer Cannon with Death Trident

Spectra-700
Volt-600
Mylene-600
Zombie-1000

Volt looked at Spectra and said "We have to get involved not just because we'll lose Mylene, but also we are taking the damage from the effects this zombie is throwing at us." Spectra had no response except for "Just watch Volt."

Zombie then played Chaos Leap Sting to seal Mylene's fate.

Spectra-500
Volt-400
Mylene-400
Zombie-1100

With a quick and powerful blast Elico and Theta were defeated and this was the end of Mylene she saw the blast flash before her eyes but just as she thought she was doomed Volt jumped in shouting.

"Double Ability Darkus Howl Trigger + Darkus Scythe!"

That dropped the zombie 400 Gs which was able to save Mylene for that round but she was knocked out left with only 200 life points.

Volt use Gilead Corpse to reduce his damage and he only lost 100 LP.

Spectra was ready to end this knowing that there wasn't much left for the zombie, he used Void Stream + Maximum Quasar + Nova Blazer X + Omega making it

2100-0.

Zombie activated his gate card Devour Pyrus which took away everything Spectra had worked for. The zombie used Fortress' Proton Mars putting him 200 ahead of Spectra, but Spectra used the ability Red Valkyrie to increase himself by 400 thus defeating the zombie that round.

Spectra Life Gauge at 500G
Volt Life Gauge at 400G
Zombie Life Gauge at 300G
Mylene Life Gauge at 200G

TO BE CONTINUED
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of the Dead   Dawn of the Dead - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 12:02 pm

this zombie uses the same tactics rsteg would use you're starting to creep me out of course i hate reading these to him because his IP is blocked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of the Dead   Dawn of the Dead - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dawn of the Dead
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2