Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)

The next installment of Bakugan Hyperspace! Even more action packed and thrilling than the prequel!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

THE ALTAIR CHRONICLES: Aluze

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Guest3
LEVEL 1 BRAWLER
Guest3

Location : On a need-to-know basis, and YOU don't need to know it.

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
THE ALTAIR CHRONICLES:  Aluze Left_bar_bleue0/1000000THE ALTAIR CHRONICLES:  Aluze Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
THE ALTAIR CHRONICLES:  Aluze Pbucket0/500THE ALTAIR CHRONICLES:  Aluze DpGFogC  (0/500)

THE ALTAIR CHRONICLES:  Aluze Empty
PostSubject: THE ALTAIR CHRONICLES: Aluze   THE ALTAIR CHRONICLES:  Aluze Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 9:30 am

THE ALTAIR CHRONICLES:  Aluze AC-A%20title
Prologue

10 years ago, when young Codename Altair first started his collection....

He found an Aluze on the floor, and picked it up and asked if it wanted to play. That Aluze didn't play well and broke the rules, so Altair threw it in an empty box, which is now dusty with cobwebs. Eventually he forgot all about it and started putting some of his collection in that box, leaving poor Aluze way at the bottom. That Aluze thought that if Altair ever played with him again, he wouldn't break the rules. Suddenly, Aluze got jealous of the Altairz, so he attacked them. Altair's collection started to dissapear one by one.Altair looked in his box the next day and thought someone stole his colllection. So he grabbed three boxes of Altairs (Never know when you might need one in a brawl Wink), the empty box to put the Altairs in when he found them (He still was unaware of the Aluze, or the fact that the Aluze grabbed them and threw them off Mt. Everest, but that's another story...), and began to go on quest, unknowing of the dangers ahead of him.

...Like it? This is my first story, and I got the idea from the Chatbox. Hope you enjoy!

NOTE: I know the Prologue was short; I will try to make the chapters much longer. I was just copying and pasting that from what I said in the Chatbox, which I decided to start making a story of. I have made stories in other forums, but not many people read them, so I'm not expecting many people to read this. This is pretty much for fun Wink

I probably won't make the first chapter until there are at least three comments and at least one sign-up to be in it. Thank you, and happy hunting!

Last edited by Codename Altair on Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:32 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE ALTAIR CHRONICLES: Aluze   THE ALTAIR CHRONICLES:  Aluze Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 10:59 am

Nice Fan-Fic, please contnue.
Back to top Go down
Guest14
LEVEL 4 BRAWLER
Guest14

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
THE ALTAIR CHRONICLES:  Aluze Left_bar_bleue0/1000000THE ALTAIR CHRONICLES:  Aluze Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
THE ALTAIR CHRONICLES:  Aluze Pbucket0/500THE ALTAIR CHRONICLES:  Aluze DpGFogC  (0/500)

PostSubject: Re: THE ALTAIR CHRONICLES: Aluze   THE ALTAIR CHRONICLES:  Aluze Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 11:38 am

Very nice story, can I be in it? Like add me where you think I suit best.
Back to top Go down
Guest3
LEVEL 1 BRAWLER
Guest3

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: THE ALTAIR CHRONICLES: Aluze   THE ALTAIR CHRONICLES:  Aluze Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 10:59 am

Okay, I know I said I would wait for three comments, but I like writing this so much, so I'll make the first chap right now.

Chapter 1:
The Mask of Death!!!!!

So, Altair began on his journey as he traveled around, looking around at all the potential people to have robbed him of his precious collection. “My… my precious… Hehehehe…. Wait, WHAT the heck am I doing?” Anyways, he was walking along when suddenly… “HY-YAAH!!!!!!!!!!” A strange ninja-looking girl with a mask on came down and almost sliced him into pieces. Luckily, he was prepared and grew Altair wings and flew out of the way to dodge. Good thing Prof. Clay allowed me to restore parts of my Altair body…, Altair thought. While he was thanking Prof. Clay in his mind, he was again almost sliced with a sword. But this time, it ripped part of the hood on his jacket. “Wh-wha?” Altair was still shocked by the shock of the shock of the… Anyways, he was still shocked by getting hit with a sword. “Wh-who are you? Wait a second…. Are you the one who stole my collection?” The ninja girl looked confuzzled. “And… Hey, where did you get that mask? Did you get it in the Ominous-not-hiding-anything-coincidental mask shop down the street?” She looked over at the shop for a second, and Altair said, “Made ya look! But seriously, where did you get that mask?” as he restored a laser blaster and blasted her. The ninja mask girl quickly looked back, and the mask started to glow. The blast started to disintegrate right before his very eyes, and speaking of eyes, they were wide open. “That’s a cool mask! What’s it called?” “….The mask of death. Call me Death Mask.” said DM. “O____O …That’s a cool name! Was your mom a hippie or something?” DM had no comment. “What? Oh, you think it’s an insult? Oh, don’t worry, I like hippies! I, uh, wasn’t insulting you!” Altair tried to explain, but DM merely used her mask to make Altair disintegrate, so he quickly shut down into restore mode, where he put up a force field to prevent attacks. He restored his disintegration, but still had to wait five minutes before he could boot up again.

When he finally booted up, for five minutes, but what seemed like five hours, he saw that Death Mask was gone. “Where’d the Kill Hat go? Las Vegas or sumthin’?” He thought he heard a voice correcting him with the name ‘Death Mask’, but he thought he was just imagining it.

To be continued...

DM, sorry if this insulted you. If it did, I won’t use you in the story if you don’t want me to.
Back to top Go down
Guest3
LEVEL 1 BRAWLER
Guest3

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: THE ALTAIR CHRONICLES: Aluze   THE ALTAIR CHRONICLES:  Aluze Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 10:25 am

Sorry for the double post, but...

Chapter 2:
A New CodeName
and
The Spectra Stalker

So, Codename continued on his quest and decided that the only one that could help him was the blue-haired Akua Phantom herself, the one who once stalked Spectra but is now much more quiet and hates socializing, unlike Altair who talked whenever he had the chance. Despite her silence, she had good ideas from getting chances to think a lot, so Altair knew she could help him. “So, who is the P-ph-phantom we’re g-g-going to see, D-d-data?” Codename asked his intelligent database friend, Data. Data knew almost anything, and what he didn’t know he could receive as data when he learns it, so he’s like a high-tech encyclopedia that gets more and more information at once. He was a database inside Altair’s core, but he could talk and told Altair anything he needed to know. He was a database which was built by Prof. Clay just for mechanical bakugan secret Vexos weapons like Altair. “Altair, she’s not really a Phantom. That’s part of her name. We’re going to see Akua Phantom, remember?” Data replied. “You mean that shoe lady?” Altair asked. “No, not Mrs. Ashua from that Ominous-not-hiding-anything-coincidental shoe shop down the street! Besides, that joke was used last chapter!” “Oh yeah!” Altair remembered. So Altair and Data began to Akua’s house. However, Altair was about to learn that he wasn’t the only secret Bakugan weapon for the Vexos.

When they got to Akua’s she was busy with some sort of machine. “Hey, tat’s a cool time masheen! What time is it right now???” Altair asked in awe. “It’s time for you to stop being so talkative, Altair. Data, please tell me he stopped being so talkative. Please tell me that’s why you’re here,” Akua complained. “Sorry, Akua, I’m afraid not. We’re here to ask for help. First of all, what is that machine? Did you make that?” Data asked to hopefully get some answers and help. “Well, without talking to much, it confabulates to continuum of the jar of grapes on that table in a technocratic way to scratically build on the fontimulum of the-Oh no, I’m not talking too much, am I?” Akua said, talking MUCH more than usual. “So, does it travel through time AND space or just time?” Altair asked curiously. “IT MAKES GRAPE JUICE!!!!” Akua shouted, much louder than normal. “Akua, what’s with you today? You don’t seem like yourself,” Data wondered. Akua sighed. “It’s just that I can’t get my time machine to work.” “AH-HA!” Altair shouted. “Ugh, what now, Altair?” Akua complained, already tired of Altair being there. “I just KNEW it was a time machine!” Altair exclaimed. “No, this isn’t the time machine. That portal over there is the time machine,” Akua explained. “May I have a look at it?” Data asked in an electronic voice. “Go right ahead, Data. But you can’t really leave Altair’s body, can you?” Akua wondered. “Oh, that’s simple, Akua. I can take control of Altair’s body, can’t I? Don’t you remember?” Data explained. Akua let out a long “Ohhhh,” in realization. Altair started to move without control and take a look at the time machine. Then Data, too, let out a long, “Ohhhhh,” “What is it, Data?” Akua asked. Then Data started to chuckle, if databases with electronic voices can chuckle. “I said, what is it, Data?” Akua demanded. Data continued to chuckle, then a giggle, then a laugh. It was hard for it to explain without laughing. “Oh, it’s nothing. You just accidentally put an ISOTOPE where you needed a TECHNOCRATIC CONFABULATOR! OH-HO-HO-HO!!” Data continued to laugh while Altair, and even Akua had a blank look at how that was funny. (When Data takes over, Altair still controls his face, so you could only hear Data laughing) “Ha-ha-ha-ahhhh…” Data sighed as it wiped a tear from its eye. “Not to worry. I’ve already fixed it. If you want to know what Technocratic Confabulator or an Isotope are, just check my database in your mind, Altair. It will (hopefully) make more sense to you. Now, let’s test this out!” Altair regained control over his limbs, and Akua silently sent the machine to 10 years into the future. “How long did u set it to, Ashua?” Altair asked. “I’m not that over-rated shoe sales lady, Altair. I set it to ten years into the future, Altair,” Akua sighed. “Ten yeerz into da foot hurt? I’M GOING TO HURT MY FOOT IN TEN YEERZ?! Kewlio!” Altair exclaimed as Data and Akua sighed in unison. (10 years later.... "OW! My foot.... Where did that come from?...") So they went into the portal and found a female Aluze future Akua created as ‘Codename Aluze’ from the Data inside Data and the Aluze Altair had forgotten about. “Codename A lose…. Why does ‘A lose’ sound so familiar?” Altair wondered aloud as Akua and Data both sighed again in unison.

To be continued...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE ALTAIR CHRONICLES: Aluze   THE ALTAIR CHRONICLES:  Aluze Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 10:32 am

Cool like the new chapter . I'm gonna make chapter 2 of mine tommorow.
Back to top Go down
Guest3
LEVEL 1 BRAWLER
Guest3

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: THE ALTAIR CHRONICLES: Aluze   THE ALTAIR CHRONICLES:  Aluze Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 8:24 am

Chapter 3:
The Clone Altairs

So, Altair, Akua, Aluze, and (of course) Data continued on their journey. Akua thought it was kind of stupid for her to want to come when they were just trying to find a stolen collection, but Aluze insisted on her coming, she wanted to help Altair and knew there was strength in numbers. Aluze did, however, just faintly remember throwing the Altairs of Mt. Everest (Don't ask; I'd need to make a WHOLE other story for that. *hint hint*), but she figured it was just a hallucination, because she couldn't think of any reason she would do that. So, they were walking along, when a hunter dude with a cool belt and a sword for one of his arms almost sliced them in half. "Dejavu," Data said nostalgically. "DaVinci? Is that sum kind uv Meckzeekun Pitza?" Altair asked as he got hit, but Data teleported him just in time. "Hay! Kewl belt, dood! Wheer didja git it? Hometown Buffet?" Altair asked. The Hunter gave a puzzled look. "Or was it that Ominous-not-hiding-anything-coincidental belt shop down the block?" Altair asked. "What, are you kidding me? That's, like, three chapters in a row! Kudos for saying down the block instead of across the street though, Altair!" Data said, unable to believe he used the same joke three chapters in a row. Altair changed into his full Altair form for now apparent reason. "I liek bein in full Altair form!" The Hunter remained puzzled, but then said, "It's called the Fusion Belt, or Fusion Field. I can control Fusion Matter with it, like myself, and change my shape or form. The name's Hunter Serge. I don't take your kind well, Vexos scum. Even if you are a Vexos in Training, I'm still going rough on you," Serge explained. Altair had mixed emotions, literally, mixed emotions. He chanhes attribute depending on his emotion, so he had every attribute divided into sections on him. Then Serge sliced him apart with his Fusion Sword, and Altair survived; the blow merely seperated the Data, making an Altair for each attribute. Altair also remained without his Attribute-changing ability. Altair looked happy to be with his new "friends" -_- "Hi, fwendz! Wood u wiek to pway wit me?" Altair asked, but they merely did different things depending on attribute. "MWAH MWAH MWAHHAHAHAHA!!!" Darkus laughed diabolically. "WAAHH!!! WAAAHHH!!! WAAAHHHH!!!!" Aquos cried sadly. "GRRR.... GRRR..." Pyrus growled angrily. Haos remained silent. "ROAR!!! I'M SO STRONG I CAN LIFT A BOULDER!!!" Subterra roared. All six attributes flew away. Serge was surprised at what he'd done, and merely fainted.

To be continued...

Last edited by Codename Altair on Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE ALTAIR CHRONICLES: Aluze   THE ALTAIR CHRONICLES:  Aluze Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 8:28 am

I like this chapter it's funny Smile.
Back to top Go down
Guest3
LEVEL 1 BRAWLER
Guest3

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: THE ALTAIR CHRONICLES: Aluze   THE ALTAIR CHRONICLES:  Aluze Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 8:35 am

Akua Phantom wrote:
I like this chapter it's funny Smile.

Thanks. I was originally going to put the Mt. Everest thing in Chapter 2 at one part, but I accidentally lost my progress and when I redid it I didn't do as much in the beginning because I didn't have the patience to put that in, so I think that was in that part. But I think it was later on in the second chapter though, so it might have been in both of them.... Well, I dont know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE ALTAIR CHRONICLES: Aluze   THE ALTAIR CHRONICLES:  Aluze Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE ALTAIR CHRONICLES: Aluze
Page 1 of 1