Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)

The next installment of Bakugan Hyperspace! Even more action packed and thrilling than the prequel!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Adventures of Chowder and Codename Buizel

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
CodenameBuizel
LEVEL 1 BRAWLER
CodenameBuizel

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
The Adventures of Chowder and Codename Buizel Left_bar_bleue0/1000000The Adventures of Chowder and Codename Buizel Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
The Adventures of Chowder and Codename Buizel Pbucket500/500The Adventures of Chowder and Codename Buizel DpGFogC  (500/500)

The Adventures of Chowder and Codename Buizel Empty
PostSubject: The Adventures of Chowder and Codename Buizel   The Adventures of Chowder and Codename Buizel Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 10:47 am

Chapter 1 A Supernatural Day

I was a young Buizel. Just like any other day I went to the stream, however it was no ordinary day. In fact it was a Supernatural day. I was swimming in the stream just like any other day. But then i heard a mindblowing sound, followed by a terrible stench. Only one creature could have made this disturbance to nature. It was a purple little bunny-bear-rabbit thing. So, I got out of the stream to investigate. I followed the stench until I came across Mung Daal's Catering Company. I came in, this little mushroom fairy thing asked me, "WHADDYA WANT?" I said, "I have come for the purple little bunny-bear-rabbit thing." She said, "You mean Chowder? He's upstairs. So, I followed her instructions and walked upstairs. Right before I entered the room, I came across a hideous old man with a giant blue nose. He said, "Oh, you must be Chowder's friend." "No, I have come to ask him some questions." The ugly old man replied, "What kinda questions, boi?" Then I just used Sonic Boom on him and knocked him out of the way. I put my hand on the doorknob, fingers sweating, anticipated to open. I turned the doorknob, and saw the purple little bunny bear rabbit thing, picking the lint out of his belly button. I said, "I have a few questions to ask you, bub!" All of a sudden, he said, "Do I get free belly button lint outta this?" Then I said, "Look at master lollipop!" as I held up the spiraling tasty delicacy. Chowder responded, "I will do whatever you say, master!" Then I said, "Just respond to these questions correctly." "What did you eat for lunch?" The respond came shortly smoothly.

Chapter 2 Altar Can Fly

Chowder responded, "87 cans of beanz." Rolling Eyes Of coarse. I said "Chowder your coming with me bub." Chowder yelled "Schneitzel help me." Then a giant rock monster broke down the door. I smiled and used Aqua Jet, pushing him down the stairs. I grabbed Chowder, he must have weighed a ton. I whistled and jumped out the window. I landed on CodenameAltar if full altar form. I said "To the land of OOO!" The flight took a few seconds with altars speed. We came across Finn and Jake. I said "Finn, Jake hop on." We took of back to Sinnoh.

Chapter 3 A Big Steel Snake

We finally got back to sinnoh. After we got there Finn said"So why did you need us?" I responded "As you can see chowder has caused a disturbance to nature." "That was him, it was nasty." said Jake. While this conversation went on we noticed the ground was shaking, then a giant steelix poped out of the ground. affraid

CUTTING CHAPTER SHORT FOR NOW

Last edited by CodenameBuizel on Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:26 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Guest3
LEVEL 1 BRAWLER
Guest3

Location : On a need-to-know basis, and YOU don't need to know it.

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
The Adventures of Chowder and Codename Buizel Left_bar_bleue0/1000000The Adventures of Chowder and Codename Buizel Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
The Adventures of Chowder and Codename Buizel Pbucket0/500The Adventures of Chowder and Codename Buizel DpGFogC  (0/500)

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Chowder and Codename Buizel   The Adventures of Chowder and Codename Buizel Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 11:02 am

Can I be in it? =3

(CB says yes =D)
Back to top Go down
Guest5
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Guest5

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
The Adventures of Chowder and Codename Buizel Left_bar_bleue2000/1000000The Adventures of Chowder and Codename Buizel Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
The Adventures of Chowder and Codename Buizel Pbucket0/500The Adventures of Chowder and Codename Buizel DpGFogC  (0/500)

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Chowder and Codename Buizel   The Adventures of Chowder and Codename Buizel Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 11:19 pm

I WANNA TAKE PART! IT IS COOL!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Chowder and Codename Buizel   The Adventures of Chowder and Codename Buizel Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 12:40 am

XD wow i never thought someone would actually make a chowder story i wanna see paniney and chowder say i'm not your boyfriend and could i be in your story?
Back to top Go down
Z
LEVEL 1 BRAWLER
Z

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:
The Adventures of Chowder and Codename Buizel Pbucket500/500The Adventures of Chowder and Codename Buizel DpGFogC  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Chowder and Codename Buizel   The Adventures of Chowder and Codename Buizel Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 12:18 am

I want to be a pokemon trainer in the story with a Charizard that thinks Chowder is food.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Chowder and Codename Buizel   The Adventures of Chowder and Codename Buizel Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Adventures of Chowder and Codename Buizel
Page 1 of 1