Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)

The next installment of Bakugan Hyperspace! Even more action packed and thrilling than the prequel!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Flock: Max's Story

Go down 
+7
german88
Guest14
Guest5
Guest12
yugi58
spectrahelios
Neo
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Neo
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Neo

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
The Flock: Max's Story Left_bar_bleue4750/1000000The Flock: Max's Story Empty_bar_bleue  (4750/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
The Flock: Max's Story Pbucket417/500The Flock: Max's Story DpGFogC  (417/500)

The Flock: Max's Story Empty
PostSubject: The Flock: Max's Story   The Flock: Max's Story Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 12:22 pm

My heart was pounding. I looked around wildly, looking for a way out. But there wasn't a single window to jump out of. The hunter smiled in a friendly way. He raised his gun. The last thing I hear, is the sound of a gun shot.

When I woke up, I was in a cold sweat. I checked myself for bullet holes. "Just a dream," I muttered. Oh, where are my manners? My name is, Max. Well, actually it's Maximum. But please, call me Max. I'm 14. And I'm out to save the world. Yea, yea. All who's reading this is going "OF COURSE!" Well you may just stop here because if you have nothing nice to say about what I'm typing, just click the little red X at the top right of your computer screen. And for those of you willing to listen, thank you. You have taken a great step. Now you won't have to worry about not getting to see your next birthday. And back to saving the world.... Well sombody's gotta do it. So why not me?
I put on some blue jean shorts and a tank top. My usual clothes. I walked into the living room to find Darkus sitting on the couch. Ah, Darkus. My brother. Well, we aren't blood related. But he's like a brother figure. Get me? Now remember how I said I was "special"? We here's the truth. Darkus and I are mutants. That's right, y'know, the one's with wings? But just for your information, we're not always saints. Plus, Darkus is half Demon. And he also looked more like a Demon then a human. I mean he had jet black hair, pale white skin, and blood red eye's. I guess he was about 5'7? And he had a wingspan of 17 feet.
I on the other hand, looked totally different. I had bleach blond hair and bluish-green eyes. And I guess you could say I had a bit of a tan. And I am full-blooded mutant. Scout's honor. Now where was I? Ah, now I remember. "I had that dream again," I muttered. Darkus looked at me with a concerned expression. "Again? You've been having that same dream for almost two weeks now..." I let out a sigh. "I know. You would think I would be use to it by now. But its so...so...real." Darkus shook his head. "Forget it for now, we have practice." I let out a groan and let myself fall backwards. Honestly, that's all I ever heard from him. He always wanted me to be an ace at flying, but I am going to be truthful, I suck at it.
We went to the roof. I looked around. I guess it was about six'o clock on the morning. It was a little foggy but I knew Darkus didn't really care. He stood on the edge of the building. He glanced over his shoulder and flashed me one of those rare smiles, you know, like Mona Lissa. He looked away, then extened his wings. His wings wing actually beautiful, in a way. His wing's were crimson red, with black on the tips. Making it look like there was stripes. And I have no clue how, but he can grow blades on his arms and wings. Werid huh? He took a step forward and let himself fall off the roof. It was silence for only a few seconds, then I saw him. He was gliding with ease, not even seeming to care about all the tree's. He was getting higher with every stroke of his powerful wing's. I saw him motion for me. And I took a few steps forward. I hesitated. I opened my wings a bit. I have to admit. I think my wings are beautiful. They were pure black, while my secondary feathers were white. I smiled. I looked over the edge. It had to be a good 40 feet drop. I took a deep breath. I let myself free fall a moment, then snapped open my wing's.

[

Last edited by Max on Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:44 am; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/yugiohvampire
spectrahelios
LEVEL 2 BRAWLER
spectrahelios

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
The Flock: Max's Story Left_bar_bleue10000/1000000The Flock: Max's Story Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
The Flock: Max's Story Pbucket500/500The Flock: Max's Story DpGFogC  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: The Flock: Max's Story   The Flock: Max's Story Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 12:32 pm

AWESOME!!!
Back to top Go down
yugi58
LEVEL 4 BRAWLER
yugi58

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
The Flock: Max's Story Left_bar_bleue5750/1000000The Flock: Max's Story Empty_bar_bleue  (5750/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
The Flock: Max's Story Pbucket300/500The Flock: Max's Story DpGFogC  (300/500)

PostSubject: Re: The Flock: Max's Story   The Flock: Max's Story Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 7:57 am

My heart was pounding. I looked around wildly. Looking for a way out. But there wasn't a single window to jump out of. The hunter smiled in a friendly way. He raised his gun. The last thing I hear. Is the sound of a gun shot.

When I woke up I was in a cold sweat. I checked myself for bullet holes. "Just a dream," I muttered. "Oh, where are my manners? My name is Max. Well, actually it's Maximum, but please, call me Max. I'm 13, and out to save the world. Yeah, yeah, you're probably going Well you may just stop here because if you have nothing nice to say about what I'm typing. Just click the little red X at the top right of your computer screen. And for those of you willing to listen. Thank you. You have taken a great step. Now you won't have to worry about not getting to see your next birthday. Now, back to saving the world. Well sombody's gotta do it. So why not me?

I rewrote that part. I had to enter so many correction, I just gave up...Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Guest12
LEVEL 5 BRAWLER
Guest12

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
The Flock: Max's Story Left_bar_bleue4000/1000000The Flock: Max's Story Empty_bar_bleue  (4000/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
The Flock: Max's Story Pbucket0/500The Flock: Max's Story DpGFogC  (0/500)

PostSubject: Re: The Flock: Max's Story   The Flock: Max's Story Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 9:57 am

yugi58 wrote:
My heart was pounding. I looked around wildly. Looking for a way out. But there wasn't a single window to jump out of. The hunter smiled in a friendly way. He raised his gun. The last thing I hear. Is the sound of a gun shot.

When I woke up I was in a cold sweat. I checked myself for bullet holes. "Just a dream," I muttered. "Oh, where are my manners? My name is Max. Well, actually it's Maximum, but please, call me Max. I'm 13, and out to save the world. Yeah, yeah, you're probably going Well you may just stop here because if you have nothing nice to say about what I'm typing. Just click the little red X at the top right of your computer screen. And for those of you willing to listen. Thank you. You have taken a great step. Now you won't have to worry about not getting to see your next birthday. Now, back to saving the world. Well sombody's gotta do it. So why not me?

I rewrote that part. I had to enter so many correction, I just gave up...Rolling Eyes

Corrections* Rolling Eyes

YOU Yugi, need to learn to practice what you preach, you stubborn little brat. There have been SOO many typoes of yours I COULD have corrected.... so knock off your "I'm better than everyone else attitude", because you aren't. You are just a sad little Dan wanna-be who tries to look intelligent and most of the time fails at it until he can just poke his nose into business he shouldn't be in and try to smack someone across the face. Not to mention you are always a deceiving little cheater who half of the time has loopholes that break the rules and make things unfair for others. I am curbing my vocabulary in this message Yugi, don't test me. You will only get hurt from it.
Back to top Go down
spectrahelios
LEVEL 2 BRAWLER
spectrahelios

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
The Flock: Max's Story Left_bar_bleue10000/1000000The Flock: Max's Story Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: The Flock: Max's Story   The Flock: Max's Story Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 5:22 pm

DarkusDragon wrote:
yugi58 wrote:

YOU Yugi, need to learn to practice what you preach, you stubborn little brat. There have been SOO many typoes of yours I COULD have corrected.... so knock off your "I'm better than everyone else attitude", because you aren't. You are just a sad little Dan wanna-be who tries to look intelligent and most of the time fails at it until he can just poke his nose into business he shouldn't be in and try to smack someone across the face. Not to mention you are always a deceiving little cheater who half of the time has loopholes that break the rules and make things unfair for others. I am curbing my vocabulary in this message Yugi, don't test me. You will only get hurt from it.

Finally some one said it...Thank you Darkus Dragon
Back to top Go down
Guest12
LEVEL 5 BRAWLER
Guest12

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
The Flock: Max's Story Left_bar_bleue4000/1000000The Flock: Max's Story Empty_bar_bleue  (4000/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: The Flock: Max's Story   The Flock: Max's Story Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 6:16 pm

spectrahelios wrote:
DarkusDragon wrote:
yugi58 wrote:

Finally some one said it...Thank you Darkus Dragon

Well, it all built up... after all this time being exposed to yugi, it had to be said eventually. Maybe something in him will change now.
Back to top Go down
Neo
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Neo

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
The Flock: Max's Story Left_bar_bleue4750/1000000The Flock: Max's Story Empty_bar_bleue  (4750/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: The Flock: Max's Story   The Flock: Max's Story Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 5:11 am

"Hey! Watch it!" I yelled pulling upward, barely missing Darkus. Darkus leveled himself out and looked up at me. "Well start paying attention. You might just learn somthing for once." I rolled my eyes. "And so begins the the lecture of the annoying big brother." Darkus flew up beside me, our wings almost touching. "I'm your big brother who teaches you right from wrong. So LEARN!" Darkus folded his wings tight against his back with just feather tips guiding his descent. Thirty feet above the ground, he blew his wings out again, breaking sharply, then he landed almost silently on the ground. Darkus looked up at me with a grin. I knew that grin. It was the, that's-right-I-just-trumpted-you-at-flying look. I swear somtimes I just wanted to scream.
I closed my eyes, held out my arms....and let myself free fall. And all I could hear was the sound of air rushing past me. It was so dang peaceful, I smiled. Then, taking a deep breath, I snapped opean my wings as hard and fast as I could. My wings caught the air, and suddenly I yanked upward, hard, as if a parachute had just opened. Yow! Wincing, I pushed downward with all my strength, then I pulled my wings up,then pushed downward again. I landed with a thud. I wasn't as gracful as Darkus but I was getting there, slowly.

Ok, I'm going to skip all the details. Let's just say we left that day to go to the 'Big Apple'. We didn't need a compass or anything special. Why? Becasue like birds, we have our own sense of direction. We can tell which way is north or south. Stuff like that. I guess you're all wondering why we have suddenly just LEFT. Because we're mutaunt freaks and being hunted 27/7. By the Director and his goons. Why? Because we were his creations, his pride and joy, and we've esacped. And he wants us back, badly. Just for the pleasure of making us more mutated than we already are. It sucks. But we have to deal with it.

Now let me tell you this now. Flying for seven hours straight isn't fun at all. Especially when you had to fly through a freaking storm! Plus, I think my ears are permantly damaged by the thunder. Alright. Now. We were in New York. And let me tell ya, it's kind of pretty flying over it. But boy is it loud! We were barely flying over the rooftops of buildings. My wing's were stiff and sore, and I knew if I didn't land soon I was going to be pretty crancky. "Can we land NOW?!" Darkus looked back and me and saw that I ment business.
He banked hard, then landed on a rooftop. I couldn't see him anymore. He seemed alway's blend in with the Darkness. I landed somewhat gracfully and pressed my wings neatly against my back. Darkus sat down let his wings hang out a bit. I did the same. Except I wrapped my wings around me hid my face. My eye's were growing heavey. My muscles ached from flying so long. And then, I driffted into a world of dreams.

Last edited by Max on Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:50 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Neo
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Neo

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: The Flock: Max's Story   The Flock: Max's Story Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 6:54 am

"Well. What have we here?" The low, smooth and full of menace voice, woke me from my sleep. My body tightened. I tried to jump up but I relized there was a boot at my throat. I looked up at the guy with a boot at my throat. I knew I had never seen him in my life. But why did he seem so familiar? He leaned down and whispered,"You're so pretty when you're sleeping-and your mouth is shut. And you've grown since I last saw you." What was this guy freaking talking about? "Get the heck off of me!" I spat, struggling against his boot. He laughed, then reached down and stroked my face with one finger."I like'em feisty."
"Get off her!" Darkus lunged himslef at the man, taking him by suprise. The guy looked like he outweighed Darkus by a hundred pounds, but Darkus was coldly furious and out for blood. He was scary when he was like that. A few other guys were holding me. "Darkus!" I screamed, but he was beyond hearing, locked in battle with that crazy man, who raked his nails across Darkus' face, leaving parallel lines of red. Darkus was having a bad time, but he easily choped the man's collar bone. The man let out a yelp and the bared his teeth, then pulled back and swung hard, catching Darkus upside the head.
I saw his head snap sideways and his eye's closed, then he dropped to the ground like a sack of potatos. The man lifted Darkus' head and brought it down hard onto the ground, then did it again. "Leave him alone! Stop it! Please stop it!" My eye's were hot with tears. Darkus' eyes opened weakly. Darkus kicked him in the knee and scrambled to his feet and launched a roundhouse kick at the man that caught him square in the chest. The man staggered back, wheezing, then recoiled fast and cracked Darkus with an elbow.Blood sprayed from Darkus mouth, and again he went down.
I was able to break free. I ran to Darkus' side and sat beside him. "Darkus! Oh,god! Oh,god! Don't die! Please don't die!" Darkus didn't move. His eyes were barely open. The he mouthed 'fly'. Before I could even move I felt a sharp pain in the back of my head. And then everything went black.

Last edited by Max on Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:40 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Neo
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Neo

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: The Flock: Max's Story   The Flock: Max's Story Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 5:33 am

When I woke up I was in a small cage. My hands and legs were tied, my feet felt numb. And my head was throbbing, cuts were all over my arms. The fight. Where was I? Where was Darkus? My eyes searched wildly for him. Oh god, oh god! I was thought. I didnt know where I was, why this was happening. And worst of all. The only friend I had ever had, could be dead. Warm tears started to form in my eyes, and I let out a whimper. I bet I looked like a total wimp, but if you had the emotions that I had at that moment. I bet you would start crying too.
I blinked, trying to let my eyes adjust to the darkness. Thats when I saw somthing laying on the corner. I crawled over to the object. It was him. But I couldnt believe my eyes. It looks like the fight with the guy really hurt him. Darkus had a bruise on the side of his head that was already black and blue. And let me tell ya. He was going to have one hellofa shiner. And some of his feathers were missing from his wings. It could take weeks to grown them back. I reached down and touched him. "Darkus? Wake up. Please wake up." I whispered. Silence. "Darkus." I said louder this time, shaking him slightly. Darkus let out a groan and opened his eyes a bit. "Where...Where am I?" He asked in a groggy voice. "I don't know. Are you ok?" Darkus forced a smile. "I feel like I've been hit by a truck, but I'll manage." He tried to sit up, but he winced and quickly laid back down. "What's wrong?" Darkus looked up at me. "I think I might have some brusied ribs. Nothing to serious." Whenever he said that I knew he would be ok. If he didnt tell me then it ment it was bad.
"Here," I dragged him to the other side of the cage and let him lean against the wall. "Thanks..." he muttered. I smirked and moved the dirt from his brusied and bloody face. After awhile he fell asleep on my shoulder. I stared into space. What would happen now? How were we going to get out of here? These were questions that kept screaming in my mind. I looked at Darkus. He was sleeping silently. Not making a sound. I looked down and closed my eye's. When Darkus gets better. We're bustin' out of here!

Last edited by Max on Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:52 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Neo
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Neo

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: The Flock: Max's Story   The Flock: Max's Story Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 8:52 am

In just three days Darkus was walking around. And some of his feathers were even grown back. The brusies on his face were gone, except for a few purple spots. The only downside to this? Is that we were always in darkness. A guy would walk in every other day and give us some water but nothing else. I longed to open my wings and fly in the sky again, feel the wind running through my hair.
I started whistling Dixie I was so bored! Suddenly, the lights flew on, and I quickly closed my eyes. It was like the lights were burning my eyes. I had barely seen light at all in three days, so it was painful. When I opened my eyes there were two scientist in white lab coats staring at us. One was a man, the other a woman. "Did I tell you or what?! See, the young female is still developing. But the male has pasted expectations! It's amazing how much they have grown in the past years,"the man said with a smile. Darkus and I looked at each other. Were these guys nuts? We had feelings. WE weren't just dumb animals. And what did they mean 'its amazing how much they have grown', have they been watching us or somthing? Darkus narrowed his eyes. "The male has past expectations? Who are you?" The woman in the white lad coat gave a excited look at her partner. "They can talk too?! Amazing. You gave me your papers on them. But it didnt say they were capable of speech!" Okay. She just asked for a death sentence. "Capable of speech my a-double-s! Shut your mouth or I'll shut it for you!"
I started marching towards the bars. But Darkus reached out and grabbed my arm, "Sticks and stones, Max. Sticks and stones..." I shot a glare at the woman with the white lab coat, then spat at her shoe. "Is that intellegent enough for you?" I asked a-matter-of-factly. Right when I said that two guys with guns walked in. "Alright. I need the male to come in for testing." Darkus folded his arms across his chest while narrowing his eyes and giving a demonic look. "Bite me." he hissed. The two men raised there guns at Darkus. "Come quietly and there will be no trouble." Darkus looked down at me. I gave a quick nodd of the head. They opened the door and Darkus walked away with the white coats and the men with guns.

Little did I know it would be hours before I saw him again.

Last edited by Max on Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:49 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Neo
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Neo

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: The Flock:Dark's Story   The Flock: Max's Story Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 9:25 am

The bell clanged, and rough hands pushed Darkus forward. He stumbled, catching himself at the last second before falling onto coils of razor wire. Darkus wanted to just fall on the ground and let it end. He'd been doing this all day - it was afternoon by now. He was starving and light-headed and every muscle ached-and still they made him run. It was a maze, Darkus knew that.
They has made it in a huge gymlike room in this heck hole's main building. They rang a bell and pushed him forward, and then he had to run as fast as he could to find the exit. Each time, the maze was different, the exit in a different place. If he slowed down, he got an electric shot so strong it scrambled his brain, or red hot wires under his feet burned him. So, eyes blurry, Darkus ran forward blindly, taking this turn and that until he finally stumbled out of the exit. Then he would get a sip of water and a five minute rest while they redid the maze. He hated this! If only he knew beforehand-if only he knew, he could run through fast and not get shocked or burned.
Darkus sat up, a tingle of excitment running down his spine. His eyes closed and tried to listen to what the white coats were saying. One of them wanted to let a man with a gun in the maze, have it fight with him, see how strong he really was. One of them thought they should increase the heated wires so he always had to run on them, wheather he was slowing or down or not. Then he could study the stress on his adrenaline levels. Darkus wanted them all to burn in h-e-doulble toothpicks forever.
Someone gave him a sip of water, and he sucked it down fast. He heard them. He could see the layout in his mind. He knew what the next maze would look like. In his mind, he was reveiwing the maze's layout :a quick right, then another right, then a left, skip the next three rights and take the fourth one... and so on. He could hardly wait to blow their minds! This would be fun! A whitecoat made him stand infront of the new maze's enterance. The bell clanged. Someone pushed him. Darkus took off. Running as fast as he could in case all the wires were hot, he took a quick right, another right, then a left, and so on. He raced through with record speed, with no hesitation. He didn't get shocked once and never felt any hot wire under his feet.
He burst out of the maze's exit, then collapsed onto the cool wooden floor. Time passed. Words floated in the air: Amazing. Such ability. Dissect his brain. Preserve his organs. Extract his DNA. A voice said,"No, no, we can't dissect his brain just yet." The speaker laughed, as if it were funny. His voice sounded...like he'd heard it before or somthing, like when he was little or somthing....Darkus blinked and swam toward consciousness. He made a mistake of looking up. An older man was there. He was tall, thin, black hair...red eyes. "Hello, Darkus," said the Director. "I haven't seen you in a long time."

Last edited by Max on Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:57 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Neo
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Neo

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: The Flock: Max's Story   The Flock: Max's Story Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 4:54 am

"There ya go," I was pushed into another cell. The door shut, locked and then I was alone. "Yea, thats right! Run away to ya momma!" I growled. I looked around hoping to find a way out, but I found something better. Sitting in the corner, was a girl. Her skin white from not seeing the sunlight, long black hair, and chocolate color eyes. "Hello," I said. She got up and started walking towards me. My eyes widened, her wings were out a bit. Hold up, rewind please. I thought Darkus and I were the only ones on earth! Apparently, I was wrong. Her wings were a dark gray, streked with white. "Who are you?" She asked, her intense brown eyes locked on me. "The name's Maximum, just call me Max." I said, I shifted with discomfort. I never really met someone else like me.
"Yours?" She narrowed her eyes at me,"Alicia." I nodded. "Nice to meet you, Alicia."

Last edited by Max on Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Guest5
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Guest5

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
The Flock: Max's Story Left_bar_bleue2000/1000000The Flock: Max's Story Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: The Flock: Max's Story   The Flock: Max's Story Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 2:09 pm

Max Ride wrote:
"There ya go."I was pushed into another cell. The door shut,locked and then I was alone. "Yea,thats right! Run away to ya momma!" I growled. I looked around hoping to find a way out,but I found somothing better. Sitting in the corner was a girl. Her skin white from not seeing the sunlight,long black hair,and chocolate color eyes. "Hello." I said. She got up and started walking towards me. My eyes widened,her wings were out a bit. Hold up. Rewind please. I thought Darkus and I were the only ones on earth. Apparently I was wrong. Her wings were a dark gray,straked with white. "Who are you?" She asked,her eyes locked on me. "The name's Maximum. Just call me Max." I said, I shifted with discomfort. I never really met someone else like me.
"Yours?" She narrowed her eyes at me,"Alicia." I nodded. "Nice to meet you Alicia."

I was kinda hoping for a bigger and better entrance for DM.
Back to top Go down
Guest14
LEVEL 4 BRAWLER
Guest14

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
The Flock: Max's Story Left_bar_bleue0/1000000The Flock: Max's Story Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: The Flock: Max's Story   The Flock: Max's Story Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 10:47 pm

Shadow-Mustang wrote:
Max Ride wrote:
"There ya go."I was pushed into another cell. The door shut,locked and then I was alone. "Yea,thats right! Run away to ya momma!" I growled. I looked around hoping to find a way out,but I found somothing better. Sitting in the corner was a girl. Her skin white from not seeing the sunlight,long black hair,and chocolate color eyes. "Hello." I said. She got up and started walking towards me. My eyes widened,her wings were out a bit. Hold up. Rewind please. I thought Darkus and I were the only ones on earth. Apparently I was wrong. Her wings were a dark gray,straked with white. "Who are you?" She asked,her eyes locked on me. "The name's Maximum. Just call me Max." I said, I shifted with discomfort. I never really met someone else like me.
"Yours?" She narrowed her eyes at me,"Alicia." I nodded. "Nice to meet you Alicia."

I was kinda hoping for a bigger and better entrance for DM.
I can live with it, the way she introduced me telling about how I look that was good and thank you Neo I hope you continue this. I loved the intro for me.
Back to top Go down
Neo
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Neo

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: The Flock: Max's Story   The Flock: Max's Story Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 11:46 pm

I sat beside Alicia in the darkness. Gee, it was a pretty pleasent thought to know that a random guy could just walk in and kill you. Everything seeemed to be in slow motion now days. It was like nothing in the world made sense anymore. It killed me, just for once could I have a normal day? Thats all I ask, people.
I heard footsteps down the hall. I tensed, ready to pounce. Ok, when he opens the door, lung, then make a break for it, I thought. But I stopped when I saw they had Darkus. He looked limp, and his long black hair fell into his face, hiding his eyes. They opened the doors and pushed him in. Darkus staggered but caught himself. And as if they never came, the gaurds left. I looked at Darkus. Now that he was closer I could see him better. He was sweaty and had burns and his arms and feet. "What did they do to you? Oh, by the way, this is Alicia." Alicia stared at Darkus like he was one of the gaurds. Darkus glared at us. His eyes blazing with anger and hate. "Whats wrong?" I went to pat him in the shoulder, but thats when I noticed blades growing from his arms. Ok. When Darkus dose that. It means, "Back off or else".
Darkus leaned against the wall, he didnt look at us. I knew somthing bad happened. And I didnt want to know. If Darkus didnt want to talk about it. Then it was very, very bad. "We're leaving tonight." He muttered. My eyes widened, I stared at him in disbelief. "What? Did I hear you right?" He looked down at me, he didnt seem as upset as he did a minute ago. "Yeah... I made.... a deal. They will come to get us pretty soon." I smiled, the thought of being free again,and feeling the wind beneath my wings would feel so awesome. But what was up?

-
-
-
One, I didn't like this AT all. Remember that creep who beat Darkus up and hit me in the back of the head? Well, guess what. He's our escort.
All four of us walked down the hall in silence. That's right I said four. Like I would leave Alicia behind! Alicia looked around nervously and stayed close to Darkus and I. I wouldn't blame her one bit. "Alright duckies,"he said opening the doors,"Get outta here before I blow your heads off!" he snarled. Darkus gave him a quick glare, then gave a running start. He jumped into the air and opened his wings. In seconds he was already 50 feet or higher. I glanced at that guy one last time, and he blew me a kiss. I stuck my tongue out at him and opened my wings, "SEE YA SUCKER!" My wings were sore and stiff. But it felt so good to be back in the air.
Up. Ow. Down. Ow. Up. Ow. Down. And it went like that.
I looked over my shoulder to see Alicia right behind me. She told me she had never been flying before. But she was fling like a pro! Well, not a pro. She's kind of like me, struggling a bit. Darkus motioned for me. I flew close to him, trying not to get our wings tangled. "Wuz up?!" I couldn't help but smile. Darkus narrowed his eyes at me. "You know she can't stay." He said quietly. The smile left my face,"And why not? She's like us! I say she can stay." Darkus became very stiff. "You know she will only slow us down..." I was about to lose it. "Hey! I'm not the best person at flying and YOU dont try and ditch me now do you?" Darkus gritted his teeth and his eyes seemed to have flames in them. "No," he growled. I raised my eyes at him, and then glared back at him. "How's she going to survive on her on? It's on like she knows how to cook a rabbit now dose she?" Darkus looked away, thinking about what I said. "Pretty please?" I asked sweetly. "Fine." I forgot to flap and I dropped a couple feet. "YES!"

Last edited by Max on Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:09 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
german88
LEVEL 2 BRAWLER

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
The Flock: Max's Story Left_bar_bleue8500/1000000The Flock: Max's Story Empty_bar_bleue  (8500/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: The Flock: Max's Story   The Flock: Max's Story Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 12:18 pm

can i be in the story i dont care when but i am not a bird i have wolf blood in me and turn into a wolf please neo that would be cool but i do not want to die in the story.
Back to top Go down
Neo
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Neo

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: The Flock: Max's Story   The Flock: Max's Story Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 3:50 am

"FRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. I tucked in my wings and let myself fall. The wind rushed through my air. And I think I left my stomach up in the clouds. I opened my wings and glided for a minute,then with a stroke of my wings I flew back to Darkus and Alicia. Alicia look so happy. She had a wide smile on her face. It felt good helping someone. It really did. Darkus, without even moving his wings, came to my side. "Will you stop showing off? We are here to find answers, not act crazy." I rolled my eyes and let out a sigh. "Darkus. C'mon. We were in CAGES! And we had no food, no water, and nothing to do. Now do you REALLY expect me to just act like a little angel and do whatever you say?" Darkus looked away, then taped his finger against his chin, thinking. "Yes," he snapped, his red eyes serious. He had been so tense ever since we left the "School". Yep, thats what its called now. The good ole' School!
Ok. So we were back in the big apple. It kinda gave me the creeps because we were captured here, against our will. It was dark. And we looked around to land without being seen. We landed in a local park and looked around. Just some joggers and some young couples taking a stroll. I'm glad they didnt notice us because if they did, we were in big trouble. Darkus closed his eyes and rolled his shoulders. He slowly opened his eyes and look at Alicia and I. "Well?" I grinned. "I vote we go get some hot dogs!" Darkus rolled his eyes,"Well unless you have some cash..." Ok. I hadn't eaten in DAYS! And I was hungry. Why couldn't a big thing of cash just fall out of the sky? "Well. The question is-where are we going to sleep?" Darkus looked up at a tree next to us, then he looked back at me with a grin on his face. My mouth fell open. "Your joking right? Please tell me your joking!" Darkus shrugged,"Fine then," he said ,"lets the dogs get you." He climbed up the tree like freaking spider man. I hope he found a nice tree branch waaaaay up high. That way, when he was asleep, I could push him off! Kidding. I grabed a branch and started climbing. I found a nice branch. Not to high, not to low. "A little help please?" I reached down and grabbed Alicia's hand, hauling her up.
Once she was up and settled down, she fell asleep. Bless her. I know her pain. Flying hours and hours without a break, can really take alot of energy out of ya. I laid down and closed my eye's hoping to get a good night's sleep.
It was just like I had closed my eyes just for a second. Alicia was sitting beside me. Her hair full of knots and her face covered with dirt. "Was happenin'?" She yawned and rubbed her eyes. "Darkus said we gotta go." I groan and fell backwards. Instead of landing on my sweet tree branch, I fell and hit the ground with a thud. "YOOOOOOWW!!!!" I had landed on my back and smushed my wings. Dang. I scrambled to my feet and rubbed my head. As tempting as it was to open my wings and let them breathe for a minute I couldn't. There were kids playing, grown-ups sitting on benches, joggers, ect. "Hey," I whirled around to see Darkus leaning against the tree which I just fell out of. He took a bite out of a apple and swallowed. He pulled another one out of his pocket and tossed it to me. "Eat up." I caught it and took a bite. "Will you stop that?" He raised his eyes in suprise. "Stop what? Breathing?" I rolled my eyes at the comment. "You know what I mean, sneaking up on me like that." He let out a sigh and walked away.
After the little "accident" at the park. We walked around,looking and the sites and what not. Our day was ok until... well... "You!" I froze and turned around to see some guy with a mohawk haircut infront of us. Alicia bumped into my back, and Darkus went very still. "You guys are perfect!" he said excitedly. How nice that someone thought so. But who was this wing nut anyway? "Perfect for what?" Darkus asked with deadly calm. The guy waved his skinny tattooed arm at the window of the store. Its sign said, U Do: Tommorow's styles. "We're having a makeover fest!" the guy explained, sounding like we had just won a million dollers. "You guys can have total makeovers for free-as long as your stylist gets to do whatever he or she wants." Alicia raised her eyebrows in interest,"Like what?" They guy smiled. "Makeup, hairstyle, everything!" the guy promised. "Except tattoos. We'd need a note from your parents." I sighed. "So thats out," I said under my breath. "I want to do it!" Alicia squeeled. "Uh..." Darkus rubbed the back of his neck. I saw a couple of teenage girls emerginig from U Do. They looked wild. I bet their own friend wouldn't have recognized them. Um, Hello? "I'm up for it," I said briskly, as Darkus' eyes widened a fraction of an inch. I gave him a meaningful look. "We'd love to be made over. Make us look completely different."

"This is so cool," Alicia said approvingly as I turned to let her see the back of my new jacket. Of course, I would have to cut huge slits in it to let my wings out, but other than that, it was great. I looked at her and grinned. She looked so not Alicia, I was startled everytime I saw her. Her long black hair had been blow-dried perfectly straight and cut into layers. They'd streaked it with dark blue. The difference was incredible-she'd gone from scruffy to slightly short fashion model in under and hour. I'd never noticed that she had the potential to be gorgeous when she grew up. If she grew up. I looked behind me to see Darkus, who also looked totally different. He had changed his basic black ensemble for a slightly different basic black ensemble. He had a new leather overcoat, and some blue jeans. And they gave him somthing that made his eyes seem to stand out. But it was werid seeing him clean. Usually,we were covered in mud and blood. Your normal cloathes for us bird-kids folks!
My stylist had picked up my long braid and simply whacked it off. Now my hair floated in feathery layers. No more hair getting in my eyes as I flew. Not only that, but they'd streaked it with chunky strands of hot pink and, despite my protest, gone to town with makeup. So now I looked totally different and about twenty years old. I looked in the mirror, and smiled. "Oh yeah, I look good!" Darkus rolled his eyes,"Alright, lets just get out of here before that lady comes back and trys to cut my hair again." I swear he seemed to pick up the pace when we got near the exit. Ah, Darkus!

Last edited by Max on Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:10 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Neo
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Neo

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: The Flock: Max's Story   The Flock: Max's Story Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 10:11 am

I was sleeping silently. It was a warm night and the tree was actually comfortable, except for all the honking and what not. I opened my eyes and groaned, Darkus stared down at me, his face expressionless. It was still werid seeing him all clean and what not. "Can't sleep?" I sat up and rubbed my eyes,"Nope." Darkus opened his wings a bit, "Wanna take a trip?" My eyes widened. "You mean-" "No. Just a quick trip." I let out a sigh of relief, then looked down at Alicia. "What about Alicia?" Darkus shifted. "It's best we shouldn't wake her. Besides, we wont be gone long. I just have to check somthing..." I didn't know what it was.
Darkus extended his wings and took to the air. I jump and opened my wings and took to the air, letting the air lift me up into the sky. We glided silently through the air, over several buildings and houses. We finally came into a part of town where nobody would want to go. Old houses. Drug dealers. Robbers. All that. Why were we in THIS part of town? We landed in a alley and looked around, making sure nobody saw us. I rubbed my nose, the place smelled like beer. "Darkus, why in the world did you bring us HERE?! It smells." I whined. Darkus looked back at me, his blood red eyes full of tension. "I have my reasons... just stay close to me." I wanted to argue but he already strided off without me. "Wait up!" I walked beside him, looking around wildly. It was dark, and several of the street lights were broken, so you really couldnt see anything.
We stopped at a old broken down house. We walked inside and let me tell you now, it wasn't much to look at. But there was beer bottles so crackheads had to come here. "Least favorite place," I whispered to Darkus. "Sewer tunnels of New York? Or home of squatting crackheads?" Darkus thought about it, moving silently across the room, staying out of the rays of moonlight coming from the windows. "I'd have to go with sewer tunnels of New York," he whispered back. He went on the second floor and started opening doors and tapping walls. Two hours later, I rubbed my forehead witha filthy hand. "This stinks. Why are we doing this again?" No answer. Just then we heard heavy foot steps coming up to the front door.
"They're back," Darkus hissed. "Upstairs!" We whirled and ran up the steps. But the moonlight streaming through the windows cast our shadows downstairs. I heard the front door slam. Heavy footsteps pounded up behind us, and it sounded like someone swung a baseball bat against a wall. We heard a heavy thunk and then the sound of breaking glass. "That's your head!" one guy shouted. "We're gonna bust you up!" At the top of the stairs, I darted to the right. I was past several rooms until I relized Darkus wasnt with me. I skidded to a hault and spotted him at the other end of the hallway. I motioned to Darkus, but just as he started to come towards me the two crackhead squatters lurched through the door.
One of them slepped the bat against his open palm with chilling smacking sounds. The other held a broken beer bottle. "So,"one growled. "You think you can pop our crib?" Pop their crib? Come again? They stopped for a moment, then their smiles grew wider. Grosser. "It's a chick, man!" one yelled in excitement. The bottle holding slug pulled a wicked looking knife out of his belt. He held it up so it caught the moonlight. Darkus? You go ahead and make your move. Any time now,I thought tensely. Where are you, Darkus? "We don't care who's chick you are,"one of them said. "Your going to be our chick." The guys smiled, showing holes where their teeth should be. "Excuse me?" I said acidly. "Can we say sexist pig?" They didn't have time. "Boys, God dosen't like you," Darkus growled behind them. Whaaaaat? I thought. "Wha!" they yelled, whirling around.
At that moment, Darkus snapped open his huge wings. His stood in the perfect spot because the light made shadows on his face. My mouth dropped open. He looked like the angel of death. His crimson wings filled the hallway almost to the ceiling, and he moved them up and down. "God dosen't like bad people," he said, using a really werid, deep voice. "What the heck," one of the crackheads muttered, his eyes bugging out of his head. "I'm trippin'." the other crackhead moved closer to his fellow crackhead."I see it to. We're both trippin." I whipped my own wings open. "This was a test," I said using my best spooky voice. "And guess what? You both failed." The bums stopped dead, looks of horror and amazment on their faces. Then Darkus growled,"Rowr!" He stepped forward, sweeping his wings up and down. The avenging angel. I almost cracked up.
"Rowr!" I yelled, shaking out my wings. "Ahhh!" the guys yelled, backpedaling fast. Sadly, they were standing at the top of the staircase. They fell akwardly, trying to grab each other, and rolled down to flights of stairs like sacks of poataoes, shreiking the whole way. Darkus and I slapped each other a quick high five, and we were out of there,jack.

Last edited by Max on Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:17 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Guest11
LEVEL 1 BRAWLER
Guest11

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
The Flock: Max's Story Left_bar_bleue0/1000000The Flock: Max's Story Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: The Flock: Max's Story   The Flock: Max's Story Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 1:49 am

can i be in it to i have wings
Back to top Go down
http://animeworld.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Neo
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Neo

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: The Flock: Max's Story   The Flock: Max's Story Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 2:01 am

No, Naru. Only members of the Flock. Only DD, D_M, and I have wings. If you want to argue, take your case to DarkusDragon.

Last edited by Max on Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Guest11
LEVEL 1 BRAWLER
Guest11

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: The Flock: Max's Story   The Flock: Max's Story Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 2:03 am

......but i what to be in the flock to Sad PWEZ Sad
Back to top Go down
http://animeworld.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Guest12
LEVEL 5 BRAWLER
Guest12

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: The Flock: Max's Story   The Flock: Max's Story Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 5:15 am

Naru wrote:
......but i what to be in the flock to Sad PWEZ Sad

Naru, just changing your avatar doesn't mean you really have wings. I'm sorry, but the answer is no.
Back to top Go down
Neo
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Neo

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: The Flock: Max's Story   The Flock: Max's Story Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 7:21 am

"Haha! Your a genius Darkus!" I laughed, imagining the look on the crackhead's faces. Darkus was silent, not looking at me. I let out a sigh and looked away. "Gonna fly solo for awhile. Watch out for Alicia for me!" Before Darkus could start arguing with me I banked left and glided with ease.

I landed a bit hard and had to run really fast to keep from doing a total face plant. I pulled in my wings in, feeling them fold, hot from execrcise. When I rounded the coner of a warehouse, I saw that there were three guys, maybe fifteen, sixteen years old. The girl looked younger, maybe 12 or so. "I told you not to tell anybody about my little situation with Ortiz," one boy was yelling at her. "It was none of your business! I had to teach him a lesson." The girl bit her lip, looking scared and angry. "By beating him up? He looks like he got hit by a car. And he didnt do anything to you," she said, and I thought, You go,girl. "He mouthed off to me. He exists. He breathes my air," said the guy. And his jer friends laughed meanly. God what creeps. Armed creeps. One of them was holding a shotgun loosely in the crook of his arm. How old were these yahoos? Did their parents know they had guns?
It gets so tiring, this strong-picking-on-the-weak stuff. It was the story of my life. I was sick of it, sick of guys like these, stupid and bullying. I stepped from the side of the building. The girl saw me, and her eyes flicked in suprise. The guys wheeled to look behind them. Just another stupid girl, they thought, relieved. They took their attention off me and went back onto the girl. Mistake number one. "So, Erin, what do you have to say for yourself?" the lead guy sneered. "Is there any reason why I shouldn't teach you a lesson too?" I sighed. "Three guys against one girl. That seems about even." I said striding up to them. It was hard not to show the fury on my face. My blood was singing with it.
"Shut up, chick,"one snapped. "You better get out of here if you know whats good for you." I rolled my eyes. "Can't." I said, walking to stand next to the girl named Erin. She looked at me in alarm. "Actually, I think kicking your sorry butts would be good for me." They laughed. Mistake number two. Like Darkus and Alicia, I'm much stronger than even a grown man-genetic engineering at work. And I had been trained in self defence by Darkus. I had skills. Until a few days ago. I'd never use them. If I could just get Erin out of here..."Grab Big Mouth." said the head guy, the other two moved in to grab me. Which is mistake number three. Bam, you're out. I moved fast, fast, fast. With no warning,I snapped a high kick right into the lead jerk's chest. A move that would have knocked Darkus' breath away actually seemed to snap a rib on this guy.
I heard the crack, and the guy chocked, looking shocked, and fell backward. The remaining guys rushed at me at once. I whirled and grabbed the shotgun out of one's hands. Holding its barrel, I swung it in a wide arc against the side of his head. Crack! Stunned, he staggered sideways andas a bright red flow of blood came from his scalp. I glanced at over at Erin still standing there, looking afraid. I hope not of me. "Run!" I yelled at her. "Get out of here!" After a moment of hesitation,she turned and ran, leaving a trail of dust behind her. The third man grabbed my arm. And I yanked loose, then swung and punched him. I aimed for his chin but I hit his nose. I winced - oops - feeling his nose break, and there was a slow motion pause of about a second before it started gushing blood. Jeezum - humans were like eggshells.
The bullyboys were a mess. But they staggered to their feet, rage and humiliation twisting their ugly faces. One of them picked up his shotgun and cocked it, favoring his right arm. "You're gonna be sorry," he promised, as he started towards me. "Bet I won't." I said. Then I turned tail and raced away into an alley as fast as I could. Of course, if I could have taken off, I'd have been a little speck in the sky by then. But I couldn't let those yahoos see my wings, and within seconds I was already out of sight. Behind me I could hear bozos yelling, swearing, threating. I wanted to laugh but I couldnt spare the time. I was increasing the distance between us. Then I heard a loud bang! from the shotgun and a trash can fell over beside me. In the next second, there was another loud bang, and almost instantly a sudden shart pain in my left shoulder. I gasped and glanced over to see blood blossoming on my sleeve. That idiot actually hit me!
Then sheer bad luck made me trip over, and fall over my hurt shoulder. I scrambled behind some trash cans andsat very still, trying to catch my breath, trying to think. I felt like an orge had just beaten me all over. Looking up, I saw the sky. I longed to be back in the air, out of harms way. I tried to stick out my wing, only to suck my breath in hard as I found it out it had been hit to. Slowly, I stood up, smothering gasps of pain.I had to get out of here. I swallowed a groan as I relized that Alicia and Darkus were no dout wondering where the heck I was. I had messed up big-time. I scowled. It's in my nature to fight for the underdog. Darkus always told me that was one of my fatal flaw's. Darkus had been right.

Last edited by Max on Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:26 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
german88
LEVEL 2 BRAWLER

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
The Flock: Max's Story Left_bar_bleue8500/1000000The Flock: Max's Story Empty_bar_bleue  (8500/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: The Flock: Max's Story   The Flock: Max's Story Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 10:03 am

i love the story and all but when will i get to be in it i even asked u and u said ok i am a human that is like u people but i turn into a wolf not a bird or angel i have fur dark like the midnight sky and and silver fur oin my under side of me when i am in wolf form and i have golden amber eyes that shine in the light.
like this
The Flock: Max's Story Anrui_by_kankakanka
Back to top Go down
german88
LEVEL 2 BRAWLER

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: The Flock: Max's Story   The Flock: Max's Story Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 10:05 am

go to this exact site just copy and paste it to your link bar up top

https://media.photobucket.com/image/wolfs/cheeks101234/wolfs/Anrui_by_kankakanka.jpg?o=9
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Flock: Max's Story   The Flock: Max's Story Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Flock: Max's Story
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next