Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)

The next installment of Bakugan Hyperspace! Even more action packed and thrilling than the prequel!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

rstegbauer's story Cerberus (roughdraft)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

rstegbauer's story Cerberus (roughdraft) Empty
PostSubject: rstegbauer's story Cerberus (roughdraft)   rstegbauer's story Cerberus (roughdraft) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 4:45 am

Prologue:

One day Remy was brawling some and they won the brawl by over 500 g-power Remy had no idea who this person was and why they wanted to brawl him, but they won his bakugan and the said "This bakugan is pathetic" then he threw it away into a junkyard so Remy went looking for it. While Remy was looking for it he came across a weird bakugan on the ground one he had never seen before he picked it up and noticed it had a very powerfull g-power. Remy thought he could use this to get revenge on the one who took his bakugan and threw them away so as soon as he grabbed it he went to find the person who beat him

tell me what do you think of the prologue if you like it i'll continue and the story is about a possesed bakugan that takes over Remy's body.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: rstegbauer's story Cerberus (roughdraft)   rstegbauer's story Cerberus (roughdraft) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 8:25 am

As Remy was walking along the sidewalk looking for the man who beat him then a green haired person came out of no where and said "i am condename altair i want to challenge you to a brawl" and i said "give me a second after i find this guy i'll brawl you" all of a sudden he jumped in front of me and said "you're not going any where without brawling me" i simply said "ok" and we began.

we started out by saying "gauntlet power strike"

then they brawled

Remy through the gate card then he threw out rafflesian

Altair through out rafflesian

250:250

"gatecard open Haos Reactor"

Remy 350
Altair:250

altair activated Glow Blow off
So did I

Remy:550
Altair:450

Altair then threw out freezer
I threw out fly beatle

Remy:900
Altair:700

he then throws out verias

then altair activates ventus gale

Remy:900
Altair:1300

the i for some reason hear something in my pocket it sounds like it's saying "use me use me use me use me"

so i throw out Cerberus who has 900 g's

Remy:1800
Altair:1300

then i activate darkus vortex

Remy:1950
Altair:1250

then all of a sudden i felt weird like something has come over me and i pass out...
Back to top Go down
LEVEL 1 BRAWLER

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
rstegbauer's story Cerberus (roughdraft) Left_bar_bleue-1000/1000000rstegbauer's story Cerberus (roughdraft) Empty_bar_bleue  (-1000/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
rstegbauer's story Cerberus (roughdraft) Pbucket0/500rstegbauer's story Cerberus (roughdraft) DpGFogC  (0/500)

PostSubject: Re: rstegbauer's story Cerberus (roughdraft)   rstegbauer's story Cerberus (roughdraft) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 9:08 am

I woke up in a hospital with Codename Altair beside me and it looked like he was beaten up pretty badley i looked at myself and there wasn't a scratch a doctor went into the room and I asked "what happened?" the doctor looked at me and said "I don't really know what happened someone found you 2 on a sidewalk unconcious then the doctor walked away. Several hours later Altair woke up and said "Why did you hurt me you won the brawl all I said was I didn't want to join you" I looked at him funny and said "What are you talking about i never hurt you I passed out when I was about to win remember" then he gave me a funny look and said "yes you did your eyes started glowing red you took the bakugan you won off of me and told me if I join you then i will get my bakugan back" even now I was confused but her continued on "I said I didn't want to because I wanted to stick with the vexos so you threw my bakugan down and smashed them with your feet then you said that wasn't a question and beat me up" I was very confused then that hit in the head must've messed him up pretty bad but I still wondered why did I pass out and could I have really hurt him like that
Back to top Go down
LEVEL 1 BRAWLER

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
rstegbauer's story Cerberus (roughdraft) Left_bar_bleue-1000/1000000rstegbauer's story Cerberus (roughdraft) Empty_bar_bleue  (-1000/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
rstegbauer's story Cerberus (roughdraft) Pbucket0/500rstegbauer's story Cerberus (roughdraft) DpGFogC  (0/500)

PostSubject: Re: rstegbauer's story Cerberus (roughdraft)   rstegbauer's story Cerberus (roughdraft) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 9:15 am

if you guys have any requests or any of you wanna be in it just post it on here and i might ask you a few question but if you want me to change anything i can except in the first 2 stories i had "my friend" post those for me but they were deleted.
Back to top Go down
Fabia
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Fabia

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
rstegbauer's story Cerberus (roughdraft) Left_bar_bleue5750/1000000rstegbauer's story Cerberus (roughdraft) Empty_bar_bleue  (5750/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
rstegbauer's story Cerberus (roughdraft) Pbucket401/500rstegbauer's story Cerberus (roughdraft) DpGFogC  (401/500)

PostSubject: Re: rstegbauer's story Cerberus (roughdraft)   rstegbauer's story Cerberus (roughdraft) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 10:50 pm

I like it so far. You could use a bit more description, but over all it's pretty good considering you don't usually write stories Wink I'd like to be in it if that's okay. (If possible could I be the other possessed person? XD probably not XD) Ask me any questions you wish Razz
Back to top Go down
Guest14
LEVEL 4 BRAWLER
Guest14

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
rstegbauer's story Cerberus (roughdraft) Left_bar_bleue0/1000000rstegbauer's story Cerberus (roughdraft) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: rstegbauer's story Cerberus (roughdraft)   rstegbauer's story Cerberus (roughdraft) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 11:13 pm

Nice fan-fiction, Steg, do you mind putting me in it also? Alot of suspense if you ask me, which is exactly what I LOVE about stories!
Back to top Go down
LEVEL 1 BRAWLER

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: rstegbauer's story Cerberus (roughdraft)   rstegbauer's story Cerberus (roughdraft) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 11:45 pm

It's been a few days since i got out of the hospital I haven't brawled at all since then so yeah I decided to stay home and watch tv there was a commercial about bakuga dimensions which is a pretty good game but I don't play it so I walked outside and there was a random person there and they said "Hi i'm Death_Mask I saw what you did to Altair and i would like to know if you would wanna brawl" I looked at her and said "no not right now i'm a little tired maybe tomorrow" and she said "ok". I'm hopeing tomorrow I don't pass out during the brawl like I did with Altair and speaking of him I wonder if he's alright but for right now I guess i'll go home and get on Bankugan New Hyperspace forums and tomorrow i'll brawl Death_Mask
Back to top Go down
LEVEL 1 BRAWLER

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: rstegbauer's story Cerberus (roughdraft)   rstegbauer's story Cerberus (roughdraft) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 11:46 pm

the reason i didn't put the brawl down with D_M right now is because i need a while to study up on her strategies so i can try to make it seem like it really is her.
Back to top Go down
Guest3
LEVEL 1 BRAWLER
Guest3

Location : On a need-to-know basis, and YOU don't need to know it.

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
rstegbauer's story Cerberus (roughdraft) Left_bar_bleue0/1000000rstegbauer's story Cerberus (roughdraft) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: rstegbauer's story Cerberus (roughdraft)   rstegbauer's story Cerberus (roughdraft) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 7:34 am

Hey, I got my Atmos back, so I can use him in brawls in the story, kay? Also, when will I get my partner, Avalerion?
Back to top Go down
LEVEL 1 BRAWLER

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: rstegbauer's story Cerberus (roughdraft)   rstegbauer's story Cerberus (roughdraft) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 9:03 am

Codename Altair wrote:
Hey, I got my Atmos back, so I can use him in brawls in the story, kay? Also, when will I get my partner, Avalerion?

kk i've got plans for you though in my story though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: rstegbauer's story Cerberus (roughdraft)   rstegbauer's story Cerberus (roughdraft) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

rstegbauer's story Cerberus (roughdraft)
Page 1 of 1