Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)

The next installment of Bakugan Hyperspace! Even more action packed and thrilling than the prequel!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Story of Olympus.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
yugi58
LEVEL 4 BRAWLER
yugi58

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
The Story of Olympus. Left_bar_bleue5750/1000000The Story of Olympus. Empty_bar_bleue  (5750/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
The Story of Olympus. Pbucket300/500The Story of Olympus. DpGFogC  (300/500)

The Story of Olympus. Empty
PostSubject: The Story of Olympus.   The Story of Olympus. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 4:12 am

CHAPTER ONE: GROVER SENDS FOR HELP

I woke up from my bed. I was startled, because I had a dream that a whole sum of half bloods had just been discovered. I tried to convince myself of that, but it just didn't work. I knew, being a half blood myself that the dream was real.

You see, halfbloods (sometimes referred to as demi-gods) are half human, half god. That's right. All those myths about Zeus, Poseiden, Athena, they all are real. And when a god decides to fall in love with a human (or as the gods would say, mortal) they have children. And that child is a demi-god. But there are some demi-gods that are more powerful than the others. Children of the Big Three (Zeus, Poseiden, and Hades) are the most powerful. They have powers that are hard to imagine. I am one of those children. I am Percy Jackson: son of Poseidon.

I went outside to find it was morning at Camp Half-Blood. The only place where half-bloods can be out in the open without the fear of monsters killing us. This is possible because of the magical barriers and the golden fleece. I went out to the dining hall for breakfast. I met Annabeth on the way. Annabeth was a girl at camp half-blood. She was one of my best friends. We've been through a lot together. I told her about my dream.

"We have to tell Chiron!" she said, referring to the activity director.

"What about breakfast?" I wondered thinking of my stomach.

"There's no time! Come on! Let's go!" She pulled me toward the Big House.

"Hmm. Interesting." That was his reply when we told him.

"Interesting?!" She looked like she could blow Chiron's half centaur half human body into a million pieces. Being the daughter of Athena, goddess of wisdom, she probably knew how.

P-P-Percy. Can you hear me? It was Grover. My best friend, and best satyr. He was using the empathy link to link our emotions to communicate.

Yeah Grover. What's up, are you in trouble? I knew he wouldn't use the empathy link unless it was an emergency.

Yeah Percy. I've found another half-blood. I'm here with Nico Nico was our other friend half-blood. He was a son of Hades, 12 years old, and left camp because he thought he didn't belong. Listen, I need you to come. I need your help. I'm in Maine, not too far away from you. I can't keep the link on. This half blood is-... The link cut off.

I turned to Chiron and Annabeth. "Grover needs help. He might be in trouble. I need a quest."

I packed my things on me, not taking a bag. Chiron had granted me my quest, and I'd decided to take Annabeth and Tyson, my cyclops step-brother. They both excepted. We would be leaving in 5 minutes. I packed my pen/sword, Riptide, being magical, always appeared in my pocket when I lost it. I had a watch/shield Tyson built me on my wrist. It transformed from watch to shield at the press of the red botton on the center of the watch. Other than that and the clothes on my back, I didn't have anything else. I went to the top of Half-Blood hill, as Tyson and Annabeth were already there. "Let's go." I said.
Back to top Go down
yugi58
LEVEL 4 BRAWLER
yugi58

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
The Story of Olympus. Left_bar_bleue5750/1000000The Story of Olympus. Empty_bar_bleue  (5750/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Olympus.   The Story of Olympus. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 5:04 am

CHAPTER 2: ATHENA GIVES US SOME HELP

We got to Maine in about two hours. We used my water powers to travel from Long Island, home of camp Half-Blood, to the tip of Maine. Grover was waiting for us on the border. He was with Nico and some other strange boy. He seems a little older than all of us. Maybe 18.

When we hit shore all three of them greeted us. "Percy, this is Zexion. A half-blood. Son of Hades. He's 19, but the Great Prophecy doesn't apply to him, because Hades fast forwarded his age, since he didn't know how to use his powers when he was about to turn sixteen. He's never been 16. He skipped from 15 to 19. And I already explained to him about half-bloods and gods."

After recovering from the shock, I greeted him, and introduced my friends. "Hello," he said. His voice sounded deep and mysterious. He shook my hand. It felt cold and dead. I would've been surprised, but I was used to it from dealing with Nico.

Suddenly, a light shot out from the sky, blinding us all for a second. Down descended a godess, beautiful with long brown hair, and blue eyes. Just like Annabeth's. I should've made a connection, but I didn't until Annabeth, open mouthed, whispered to no one inparticular. "Mother..." she said. Then it hit me who she was.

"Hello Annabeth," she said. She saw Zexion with a questioned look on his face. "I am Athena, goddess of wisdom."

Now when you're a half-blood. It's shocking enough learning about how the god's are real. It's even MORE shocking meeting a god. Put them together, and it's a shock so big, not even Zeus could create it. I had to nudge Zexion to get him to shut his mouth.

Normally, gods don't just pop out of no where to ask about your day. They always have a reason. So don't blame me for being a little suspicious when Athena popped out of no where. "Athena, have we done anything wrong?" I asked. She shrunk down from fifteen feet to an average grown-up's height.

"No you have not, she replied. I see you have found Zexion Phoenix. Or Zexion Darkus Phoenix. He is one of many new half-bloods."

"New half-bloods? Mother, what do mean?" Annabeth asked.

"Well, new half-bloods have been spouting out all over the United States. If Kronos got a hold of them, it could be deadly." We all knew about Kronos after getting out of the Labyrinth last summer. "Perseus Jackson, here is a gift." I hated it when people (or gods) used my real name. And still, a gift for me? What about her own daughter, Annabeth? Still, not accepting a gift from a god would be deadly to me, so I took it with gratitude. I opened the paper and took out a small black device. It looked like a GameBoy Advance hand held system.

"What is it?" I asked.

"It is a Half-Blood finder. It'll find any half-blood in the U.S. The little orange dots are the half-bloods. Touch the dot, and it'll give you an address of where the half-blood is. I'm afraid it won't show who is their godly parent, but it does work. For example, on the border of Maine, there are four orange dots. They stand for Perseus, Annabeth, Nico, and Zexion. It will be useful in the future, half-bloods. She then vanished, leaving us on the border of Maine with a new powerful weapon in our hands.

(Author note: Zexion is DarkusPhoenix, if you couldn't tell. He's the person who came up with the name, so all credit goes to him for the name.)
Back to top Go down
Z
LEVEL 1 BRAWLER
Z

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
The Story of Olympus. Left_bar_bleue0/1000000The Story of Olympus. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
The Story of Olympus. Pbucket500/500The Story of Olympus. DpGFogC  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Olympus.   The Story of Olympus. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 7:24 am

Can I be in it, a son of Athena?
Back to top Go down
Neo
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Neo

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
The Story of Olympus. Left_bar_bleue4750/1000000The Story of Olympus. Empty_bar_bleue  (4750/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
The Story of Olympus. Pbucket417/500The Story of Olympus. DpGFogC  (417/500)

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Olympus.   The Story of Olympus. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 5:55 am

No offense, but you got Athena ALL wrong. In appearence, I mean.... I KNOW your basing your knowledge off the movie now. Annabeth AND her mother DO NOT Have brown hair and blue eyes. They both have a tan(sorta) and have golden hair and grey eyes. Read the books.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/yugiohvampire
Z
LEVEL 1 BRAWLER
Z

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
The Story of Olympus. Left_bar_bleue0/1000000The Story of Olympus. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
The Story of Olympus. Pbucket500/500The Story of Olympus. DpGFogC  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Olympus.   The Story of Olympus. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 5:58 am

Hmmm, Ares?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Olympus.   The Story of Olympus. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 6:03 am

Max wrote:
No offense, but you got Athena ALL wrong. In appearence, I mean.... I KNOW your basing your knowledge off the movie now. Annabeth AND her mother DO NOT Have brown hair and blue eyes. They both have a tan(sorta) and have golden hair and grey eyes. Read the books.

Does it matter Max XD if it were even real greek mythology you couldn't say that there are so many twists and turns

This is his own story not from the movie not from the books you can't argue about this stuff.
Back to top Go down
Neo
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Neo

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
The Story of Olympus. Left_bar_bleue4750/1000000The Story of Olympus. Empty_bar_bleue  (4750/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
The Story of Olympus. Pbucket417/500The Story of Olympus. DpGFogC  (417/500)

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Olympus.   The Story of Olympus. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 6:21 am

Hate to BUST YOUR BUBBLE, but IT WAS ALL TAKEN OUT OF THE BOOKS/MOVIE. Kana's is almost the only one that is correct. He is using Percy, the main character, from the book, is he not? He is using his girlfriend Annabeth. AND GROVER THE SAYTAR! So do not say this is his own orignal. He's using some of the same characters. I don't care that he is making is own version of PJ, because I did the same with Flock. But this will have it's own storyline, for sure. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/yugiohvampire

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Olympus.   The Story of Olympus. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 6:31 am

Max wrote:
Hate to BUST YOUR BUBBLE, but IT WAS ALL TAKEN OUT OF THE BOOKS/MOVIE. Kana's is almost the only one that is correct. He is using Percy, the main character, from the book, is he not? He is using his girlfriend Annabeth. AND GROVER THE SAYTAR! So do not say this is his own orignal. He's using some of the same characters. I don't care that he is making is own version of PJ, because I did the same with Flock. But this will have it's own storyline, for sure. Rolling Eyes

Like I said Max leave it alone sure it has Percy Jackson characters but it is still a fan-fic -.-'
Back to top Go down
yugi58
LEVEL 4 BRAWLER
yugi58

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Olympus.   The Story of Olympus. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 2:54 am

CHAPTER 3: A PAIR OF TWINS AND A WIFE

It was a week after Athena had given us the new weapon. I was at camp laying on my bed thinking for the next half-blood. Suddenly the Half-Blood Finder started beeping. I picked it up, and called Grover, Annabeth, Chiron, and Tyson over to my cabin yelling at the top of my lungs from my door. They got here in the blink of an eye, and started eagerly as I explained.

"Guys the HBF (Half-Blood Finder) went off! There three dots down by Alabama! Chiron, you half to give us a quest to go find them!"

"Very well," Chiron agreed. "But I will give it to you for the entire Summer, to find all 50 half bloods. You may go to the new Oracle for help." He smiled.

We hurried over to Rachel, the new Oracle. "Rachel, we need a prophecy for our quest!" She turned pale and her eyes began to glow.

The three half bloods will circle the U.S.

They will go far, from east to west

And in the end they prevail

But one will be lost along the trail

A deal kept, a soul for sale.

The last two lines made a chill run up my spine, but I tried to look strong so I didn't look like a wimp next to Annabeth. On the other hand, I had to rush to catch Rachel, because she fell over as soon as she finished talking.

"Sorry," she apologized. "I'm still getting used to my new powers, er, speaking talents, I guess."

"Well my stuff is still packed from when we went to Maine last week? Ready to go guys?" Annabeth said. I was kind of annoyed, because it was obvious she wanted to get away from Rachel.

"Um, yeah, I'm good. But the prophecy only said 3 would go... But the question is, which three do I pick? I know I'm going since it's MY quest, and Annabeth because she's all smarts, but who else...? Tyson or Grover?"

"Ahem, a word of advice, young half-blood." Considering he was what, a few millennium old, I wasn't really offended when he said "young." Continuing he said, "I believe the best and most reasonable choice would be Grover. No offense you you, Tyson, but Grover can sniff out Half-Bloods better than anyone I know, and has the blessing of Pan within him." Again, considering how much time he's been around, and how many people he's met, it was a smart choice to listen to him. But did I do that? No! Until he threatened to put me under some spell. And that's how Grover, Annabeth and I ended up on edge of Long Island, where it borders the sea.

I willed the sea to freeze about a foot around me. Grover and Annabeth hopped on, and I willed the ice to freeze their ankles in place so they didn't fall off as we zoomed. Of course, being the son of Poseidon, I don't slip on ice. "Next stop, Sweet Home, Alabama!"

We went around the Eastern boarder of the U.S. to get to Alabama. Going as fast as I could without totally exhausting myself, we arrived in about half an hour. As soon as we stepped on land, Grover started sniffing the air. "Monster alert, 9 o' clock. About one mile away." His sense of monster-smell had gotten stronger. We ran toward those coordinates as fast as we could. When we got there, in an alley, we saw 3 girls and a dark black Griffin diving towards the group of girls then backing off, as if testing what they would do and how scared they were. Instinctively, I charged over with Riptide, uncapped it. As it turned from a pen into a sword, I was raising it above me head and as I got close enough, I brought it down and struck the griffin hard on the neck. My sword went through it like paper, and the griffin turned to dust.

I turned toward the girls. "Are you alright, guys?"

"Hey! You didn't have to stick your lousy sword into someone else's battle! I could've killed that griffin! And yes, your probably Percy Jackson, the guy dad said would come. And yes, my dad's Ares. And I know your name and all about half bloods. Now I might as well introduce myself." The girl kept talking without pausing for breath. She was about my height, with Blond hair and blue eyes. "I'm Max. Maximum Ride. Call me Max for short. Oh and this is Kana Arriana Smith, my twinnie." She said "twinnie" the way a girl talks about an adorable little kid. "We're long lost twins and we got reunited about a month ago. We ran away from home because monsters kept finding us. Then dad claimed us both." Kana had brown hair with golden highlights. Her green eyes sparkled in the light. "And this girl here is Fabia Sheen Momo. She's my wifey." Again, she used the "adorable voice" when she said "wifey." It was the same way she said "twinnie." "We're fake married for fun!" "Now let's go get some grub! I'm starved!"

Just then, the HBF started beeping. A message popped up that made my stomach churn...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Olympus.   The Story of Olympus. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Story of Olympus.
Page 1 of 1