Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)

The next installment of Bakugan Hyperspace! Even more action packed and thrilling than the prequel!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TDB: Challenge 2: Quiz [DEADLINE: Saturday]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Guest13
LEVEL 4 BRAWLER
Guest13

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
TDB: Challenge 2: Quiz [DEADLINE: Saturday] Left_bar_bleue4550/1000000TDB: Challenge 2: Quiz [DEADLINE: Saturday] Empty_bar_bleue  (4550/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
TDB: Challenge 2: Quiz [DEADLINE: Saturday] Pbucket0/500TDB: Challenge 2: Quiz [DEADLINE: Saturday] DpGFogC  (0/500)

TDB: Challenge 2: Quiz [DEADLINE: Saturday] Empty
PostSubject: TDB: Challenge 2: Quiz [DEADLINE: Saturday]   TDB: Challenge 2: Quiz [DEADLINE: Saturday] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 12:02 am

Hello Dark Thrashers and Dragonic Infernoes! As you realize, today is challenge two. And is a sort of Team Quiz. Each Member of both Teams will take this quiz, and will submit your answers. The Team with the best overall average will win. And the member on the losing team with the best score will win Invincibility. Your answers will be submitted via PM, to Akua. Thanks to her this Challenge will be put up now. Good Luck! Smile

1. Early Japanese Gate Cards excluded which attribute?
A. Haos
B. Ventus
C. Sub-Terra
D. Aquos

2. In each new season, Julie has been there to give advice to new members of the team. The most recent being...
A. Mira Fermen
B. Fabia Sheen
C. Runo Misaki
D. Jake Vallory

3. Naga and Wayvern were both Non-attributed. They had no attribute, without a core inside them. They were called...
A. "The Blank Ones"
B. "The Powerful Ones"
C. "The White Ones"
D. "The Lost Ones"

4. The considered official attribute of the Video Game Exclusive "Leonidas" is...
A. Haos
B. Ventus
C. Pyrus
D. Darkus

5. In the first season, out of Masquerades' 5 top brawlers, one of them never won a brawl on screen. This brawler was...
A. Billy Gilbert
B. Chan Lee
C. Juilo Santana
D. Komba O'Charlie
Back to top Go down
Guest13
LEVEL 4 BRAWLER
Guest13

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
TDB: Challenge 2: Quiz [DEADLINE: Saturday] Left_bar_bleue4550/1000000TDB: Challenge 2: Quiz [DEADLINE: Saturday] Empty_bar_bleue  (4550/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
TDB: Challenge 2: Quiz [DEADLINE: Saturday] Pbucket0/500TDB: Challenge 2: Quiz [DEADLINE: Saturday] DpGFogC  (0/500)

PostSubject: Re: TDB: Challenge 2: Quiz [DEADLINE: Saturday]   TDB: Challenge 2: Quiz [DEADLINE: Saturday] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 12:37 am

Update!: Please also PM to me, as well as Akua.
Back to top Go down
Guest13
LEVEL 4 BRAWLER
Guest13

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: TDB: Challenge 2: Quiz [DEADLINE: Saturday]   TDB: Challenge 2: Quiz [DEADLINE: Saturday] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 5:59 am

Thanks to the monumental Slaughtering... Anyone ALIVE is not eliminated... -_-

Goodbye...

darkus_shadow
Shadow_Mustang

Making the current teams...

Dragonic Inferno
Dan
yugi58
Grilda

Kana
HAWKTOR
FladeDragoon

Dark Thrashers
Ace
Jake27
itachi
Z

Max
Death_mask

Here were the Test Answers.

1. Early Japanese Gate Cards excluded which attribute?
A. Haos
B. Ventus
C. Sub-Terra
D. Aquos

Correct Answer: Ventus.

Ventus was created later than other five attributes so Ventus was not included in earlier Japanese Gate Cards.

------------------------------------------------------
2. In each new season, Julie has been there to give advice to new members of the team. The most recent being...
A. Mira Fermen
B. Fabia Sheen
C. Runo Misaki
D. Jake Vallory

Correct Answer: D. Jake Vallory

In Brawler to Be, Jake and the others saw Mason Brown battle a random kid and win. Dan then decided to battle him and everyone cheered. But when Jake wanted to battle to show that he is a real battle brawler, everyone booed because they wanted Dan to brawl Mason. He then was defeated because of Mason's Avior. Julie offered to give advice to Jake at the football field. Thanks to Julie, he and Coredem were able to defeat Mason and Avior in a rematch

------------------------------------------------------
3. Naga and Wayvern were both Non-attributed. They had no attribute, without a core inside them. They were called...
A. "The Blank Ones"
B. "The Powerful Ones"
C. "The White Ones"
D. "The Lost Ones"

Correct Answer: C. "The White Ones"

The White Ones are powerless, mutated Bakugan that are born in between dimensions during evolution process. This begun during the Great Revolution, when the Bakugan world split into six different Dimensions, forcing the White Ones to stay space and in between them. Also, they have shorter life spans.

-------------------------------------------------------
4. The considered official attribute of the Video Game Exclusive "Leonidas" is...
A. Haos
B. Ventus
C. Pyrus
D. Darkus

Correct Answer: A. Haos

Haos is considered the official attribute of the video game exclusive Bakugan, Leonidas and its evolution, Omega Leonidas.

5. In the first season, out of Masquerades' 5 top brawlers, one of them never won a brawl on screen. This brawler was...
A. Billy Gilbert
B. Chan Lee
C. Juilo Santana
D. Komba O'Charlie

Correct Answer: B. Chan Lee

On screen Chan Lee has never won a battle (she must've won more before for her to be 3rd in Bakugan Battle Brawlers)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TDB: Challenge 2: Quiz [DEADLINE: Saturday]   TDB: Challenge 2: Quiz [DEADLINE: Saturday] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 7:38 pm

I have send a PM to you and Akua.<---My Answer on this quiz.

I think the question is:-

A. Mira Fermen
B. Fabia Sheen
C. Runo Misaki
D. Jake Vallory

A. "The Blank Ones"
B. "The Powerful Ones"
C. "The White Ones"
D. "The Lost Ones"

A. Haos
B. Ventus
C. Pyrus
D. Darkus
Back to top Go down
Fabia
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Fabia

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
TDB: Challenge 2: Quiz [DEADLINE: Saturday] Left_bar_bleue5750/1000000TDB: Challenge 2: Quiz [DEADLINE: Saturday] Empty_bar_bleue  (5750/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
TDB: Challenge 2: Quiz [DEADLINE: Saturday] Pbucket401/500TDB: Challenge 2: Quiz [DEADLINE: Saturday] DpGFogC  (401/500)

PostSubject: Re: TDB: Challenge 2: Quiz [DEADLINE: Saturday]   TDB: Challenge 2: Quiz [DEADLINE: Saturday] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 3:25 am

May I join somehow in this competition? Probably not, but I'd love to join ^^;
Back to top Go down
Guest13
LEVEL 4 BRAWLER
Guest13

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: TDB: Challenge 2: Quiz [DEADLINE: Saturday]   TDB: Challenge 2: Quiz [DEADLINE: Saturday] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 3:38 am

Sure. Pick a side.
Back to top Go down
Fabia
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Fabia

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
TDB: Challenge 2: Quiz [DEADLINE: Saturday] Left_bar_bleue5750/1000000TDB: Challenge 2: Quiz [DEADLINE: Saturday] Empty_bar_bleue  (5750/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
TDB: Challenge 2: Quiz [DEADLINE: Saturday] Pbucket401/500TDB: Challenge 2: Quiz [DEADLINE: Saturday] DpGFogC  (401/500)

PostSubject: Re: TDB: Challenge 2: Quiz [DEADLINE: Saturday]   TDB: Challenge 2: Quiz [DEADLINE: Saturday] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 3:40 am

I don't really care what team I go to... Just throw me on a team ;P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TDB: Challenge 2: Quiz [DEADLINE: Saturday]   TDB: Challenge 2: Quiz [DEADLINE: Saturday] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 6:13 am

How about throw you on a cliff? XD jk
Back to top Go down
Guest14
LEVEL 4 BRAWLER
Guest14

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
TDB: Challenge 2: Quiz [DEADLINE: Saturday] Left_bar_bleue0/1000000TDB: Challenge 2: Quiz [DEADLINE: Saturday] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: TDB: Challenge 2: Quiz [DEADLINE: Saturday]   TDB: Challenge 2: Quiz [DEADLINE: Saturday] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 7:33 am

Fabia wrote:

COME TO DARK THRASHERS WITH MAX AND ME Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fabia
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Fabia

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: TDB: Challenge 2: Quiz [DEADLINE: Saturday]   TDB: Challenge 2: Quiz [DEADLINE: Saturday] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 9:04 am

Death_mask wrote:
Fabia wrote:

umm okay! ^^ sign me up!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TDB: Challenge 2: Quiz [DEADLINE: Saturday]   TDB: Challenge 2: Quiz [DEADLINE: Saturday] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 9:06 am

Fabia wrote:
Death_mask wrote:
Fabia wrote:

umm okay! ^^ sign me up!

no join dan's side they need more good brawlers.
Back to top Go down
Fabia
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Fabia

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: TDB: Challenge 2: Quiz [DEADLINE: Saturday]   TDB: Challenge 2: Quiz [DEADLINE: Saturday] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 5:27 am

Vanitas wrote:
Fabia wrote:
Death_mask wrote:
Fabia wrote:

umm okay! ^^ sign me up!

This has to do with more than answering questions? We actually brawl? Neutral

I'm confused again on which side to choose D:
Back to top Go down
Guest14
LEVEL 4 BRAWLER
Guest14

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
TDB: Challenge 2: Quiz [DEADLINE: Saturday] Left_bar_bleue0/1000000TDB: Challenge 2: Quiz [DEADLINE: Saturday] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:

PostSubject: Re: TDB: Challenge 2: Quiz [DEADLINE: Saturday]   TDB: Challenge 2: Quiz [DEADLINE: Saturday] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 8:55 pm

Fabia wrote:
Vanitas wrote:
Fabia wrote:
Death_mask wrote:
Fabia wrote:

umm okay! ^^ sign me up!

This has to do with more than answering questions? We actually brawl? Neutral

I'm confused again on which side to choose D:

US US US US US NO QUESTIONS ASKED US!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TDB: Challenge 2: Quiz [DEADLINE: Saturday]   TDB: Challenge 2: Quiz [DEADLINE: Saturday] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TDB: Challenge 2: Quiz [DEADLINE: Saturday]
Page 1 of 1