Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)

The next installment of Bakugan Hyperspace! Even more action packed and thrilling than the prequel!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fabia's challenge to Max

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fabia
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Fabia

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Fabia's challenge to Max Left_bar_bleue5750/1000000Fabia's challenge to Max Empty_bar_bleue  (5750/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Fabia's challenge to Max Pbucket401/500Fabia's challenge to Max DpGFogC  (401/500)

Fabia's challenge to Max Empty
PostSubject: Fabia's challenge to Max   Fabia's challenge to Max Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 2:46 am

I will not allow you to call my team trash! Evil or Very Mad

If I win you take it back.

If you win you can say whatever you want about me (i'm trash/suck/ect..)

Gauntlet Power strike!

Fabia LP (500 Lp)

Life Gauge at 500G
Back to top Go down
Neo
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Neo

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Fabia's challenge to Max Left_bar_bleue4750/1000000Fabia's challenge to Max Empty_bar_bleue  (4750/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Fabia's challenge to Max Pbucket417/500Fabia's challenge to Max DpGFogC  (417/500)

PostSubject: Re: Fabia's challenge to Max   Fabia's challenge to Max Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 3:17 am

This is pointless Fabia. But. I do want to ask you some questions. Last night after Darkus...burned. You said Darkus had Pheonix DNA. Afterwards-I saw a new user called "DarkusPheonix".Do you know anything about that?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/yugiohvampire
Fabia
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Fabia

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Fabia's challenge to Max Left_bar_bleue5750/1000000Fabia's challenge to Max Empty_bar_bleue  (5750/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Fabia's challenge to Max Pbucket401/500Fabia's challenge to Max DpGFogC  (401/500)

PostSubject: Re: Fabia's challenge to Max   Fabia's challenge to Max Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 3:21 am

Max Ride wrote:
This is pointless Fabia. But. I do want to ask you some questions. Last night after Darkus...burned. You said Darkus had Pheonix DNA. Afterwards-I saw a new user called "DarkusPheonix".Do you know anything about that?

No clue... I just kinda saw the reference between him burning in death and how a Phoenix burns when it dies, only to be re-born....

And it's not pointless.. no one's taking me seriously... I probably would have backed down right away! but then everyone started saying "oh! you can't do that! you aren't good enough yet!" and it pissed me off! Mad

Seriously! I may be new.. but I understand how to play... all that stands between me and winning is if the bakugan hits the gate or misses it. Once i've got my bakugan out there I can win, or at least come pretty close to it Mad
Back to top Go down
LEVEL 1 BRAWLER

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Fabia's challenge to Max Left_bar_bleue-1000/1000000Fabia's challenge to Max Empty_bar_bleue  (-1000/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Fabia's challenge to Max Pbucket0/500Fabia's challenge to Max DpGFogC  (0/500)

PostSubject: Re: Fabia's challenge to Max   Fabia's challenge to Max Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 8:50 am

GO FAB!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fabia's challenge to Max   Fabia's challenge to Max Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fabia's challenge to Max
Page 1 of 1