Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakugan Hyperspace (New Vestroia)

The next installment of Bakugan Hyperspace! Even more action packed and thrilling than the prequel!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Change of Heart: Fabia's story

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fabia
LEVEL 3 BRAWLER
Fabia

BAKUGAN STATUS
BAKUGAN POINTS:
Change of Heart:  Fabia's story Left_bar_bleue5750/1000000Change of Heart:  Fabia's story Empty_bar_bleue  (5750/1000000)
LIFE FORCE:
Change of Heart:  Fabia's story Pbucket401/500Change of Heart:  Fabia's story DpGFogC  (401/500)

Change of Heart:  Fabia's story Empty
PostSubject: Change of Heart: Fabia's story   Change of Heart:  Fabia's story Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 9:48 am

Rough Draft! xD ... more like preview...

Reason for one-shot: Boredom and Curiosity

Summary- She didn’t want a partner. She may be a princess, but she wasn’t a damsel in distress. She didn’t need any help. She kept telling herself this.

Blunette hair danced in the chilling wind. The owner pressed a hand briefly to her head and suppressed her unruly hair. She sighed deeply and glanced upward. Her eyes became as dark and hazy as the sky above her.

“I don’t need him” She looked at her feet.

“I don’t need anybody”

--------- A Change of Heart --------

The young Neathian Princess continued to sit on the park bench and sulk, despite the dark clouds rolling over her like stormy ocean waters. She scuffed her feet against the ground angrily.

“Who did that Bakugan think he was!” she glowered, “I don’t take orders from anyone!” She continued to complain, recalling the most recent bakugan her parents had chosen for her.
Back to top Go down

Change of Heart: Fabia's story
Page 1 of 1